Perry decides to meet with Obama in Dallas tomorrow

Obama caved and decided to do more than a meet and greet.. He is supposed to actually hold a meeting. Something he wasn't going to do before..

Suggestion JimH52.. Read the article before you start lying about what is in it.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Perry has accepted an invitation to a group meeting in Dallas that will include local officials and faith leaders.

"We thought it made sense here to extend an invitation to Gov. Perry, to allow him to participate in that meeting with other Texans who are seeking to address this situation in a constructive manner," Earnest said. "We're looking forward to Gov. Perry participating in that meeting

Obama caved and decided to do more than a meet and greet.. He is supposed to actually hold a meeting. Something he wasn't going to do before..

Suggestion JimH52.. Read the article before you start lying about what is in it.

You really think truth matters to someone like Jim? For him it's party before country.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Perry has accepted an invitation to a group meeting in Dallas that will include local officials and faith leaders.

"We thought it made sense here to extend an invitation to Gov. Perry, to allow him to participate in that meeting with other Texans who are seeking to address this situation in a constructive manner," Earnest said. "We're looking forward to Gov. Perry participating in that meeting

The power behind the throne Valerie Jarrett stepped in.

Perry got what he wanted, the white house marketing team figured out their dear leader was making a mistake by not meeting with him. Who said commies don't have their moments of clarity?

So, the meeting will occur in Dallas, eh? I'd be a bit leery about letting Perry dictate the motorcade route. I'd also decline to take a spin with Perry about town in an open convertible with the top down! Hopefully , the Navy Seals and 101st Airborne will accompany the president to Dallas.

The power behind the throne Valerie Jarrett stepped in.

What IS the president without a strong woman? He can't go it, alone. We know this. :eusa_shhh:

I hope Perry makes Obama watch this during that meeting..

Remind him of what he said earlier and exactly how wrong he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perry looking good,strong for a run in 2016 he could be "the man"!!!!

Grumpy_Cat.jpg

As I have posted, a photo op isn't going to cut it; of course the President should sit down with Perry, Perry's state has the longest, and most porous, borders.

So Ricky accepted an invite by the President?

Perry had written Obama earlier in the day saying that "I appreciate the offer to greet you at Austin-Bergstrom Airport, but a quick handshake on the tarmac will not allow for a thoughtful discussion regarding the humanitarian and national security crises enveloping the Rio Grande Valley in South Texas. I would instead offer to meet with you at any time during your visit to Texas for a substantive meeting to discuss this critical issue. With the appropriate notice, I am willing to change my schedule to facilitate this request."

Yup, maybe he is growing up. I definitely see an Hug Opportunity arising from this. YOU GO RICKY! :eusa_clap:

Perry got what he wanted, the white house marketing team figured out their dear leader was making a mistake by not meeting with him. Who said commies don't have their moments of clarity?
Not commies at all. Moments of clarity? Or should we say the 'Charity' case that Perry has become in wanting to ask the Federal government for help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back