PERPETUAL WAR: Trump Orders Troops To Somalia...

Sorry, but i disagree. It looks like Trump's going along with the Permanent War NWO Globalist powers-that-be. And that's very sad, i thought he would he would go a different route
No I disagree with you. A nation just can't walk away from an ongoing conflict. It either must be won or lost. Either you are the victor or the loser. If there is no victor the war will just go on and on and on. Rather than cry about it why don't you tell us what you would do. It's time to win, I don't want to lose. Those are your only two choices.
Win what where?
There are no declared wars going on at the moment!
You have Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and now Somalia. What are our goals, why are we there, what do you expect to accomplish?
Finally what is the end game and how do we know when we have won?
Can't answer those questions means we should never have been there in the first place.

Sorry, but i disagree. It looks like Trump's going along with the Permanent War NWO Globalist powers-that-be. And that's very sad, i thought he would he would go a different route
No I disagree with you. A nation just can't walk away from an ongoing conflict. It either must be won or lost. Either you are the victor or the loser. If there is no victor the war will just go on and on and on. Rather than cry about it why don't you tell us what you would do. It's time to win, I don't want to lose. Those are your only two choices.
Win what where?
You have Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and now Somalia. What are our goals, why are we there, what do you expect to accomplish?
Can't answer those questions means we should never have been there in the first place.

Spot On. Who knows? It seems these wars are designed to go on forever. It really does feel like we're living Orwell's '1984.' No wins or losses. Just indefinite war.

Win what where?
A win happens when your goal is achieved. In the case of Iraq that would be to eliminate the foreign fighters or make them surrender and go home. Then for the Government of Iraq to make the proper adjustments to maintain order and a functioning government. In Afghanistan the goal will be achieved when the Taliban and Isis lay down their arms and surrender period. We have no other options. If we just leave! well, Obama showed us what happens when we do that. So it's like I said, we have two choices and my question still is and still has not been answered. Which one do you choose? Win or lose?

Win what where?
A win happens when your goal is achieved. In the case of Iraq that would be to eliminate the foreign fighters or make them surrender and go home. Then for the Government of Iraq to make the proper adjustments to maintain order and a functioning government. In Afghanistan the goal will be achieved when the Taliban and Isis lay down their arms and surrender period. We have no other options. If we just leave! well, Obama showed us what happens when we do that. So it's like I said, we have two choices and my question still is and still has not been answered. Which one do you choose? Win or lose?

What is a 'Win' at this point? And that's the problem. No one knows. These endless undeclared wars need to end.

What is a 'Win' at this point? And that's the problem. No one knows. These endless undeclared wars need to end
Again you fail to choose. You have a question but you have no answer, just fear. Choose! do you want to win or lose? You can disagree with the method but then you have to have a better one. So choose.

What is a 'Win' at this point? And that's the problem. No one knows. These endless undeclared wars need to end
Again you fail to choose. You have a question but you have no answer, just fear. Choose! do you want to win or lose? You can disagree with the method but then you have to have a better one. So choose.

Do you really know what a 'Win' is at this point? Will it ever actually happen? That's the big problem with these undeclared wars. There's no end in sight.

Do you really know what a 'Win' is at this point? Will it ever actually happen? That's the big problem with these undeclared wars. There's no end in sight
I stated what I think a win would be I guess you don't agree. So you have already surrendered? There is no end in sight so we just give up? That is not how I think and thankfully that is not how President Trump thinks. In every society there are those without the stomach for war, I get that but we are already in it, I say win it by making the enemy surrender. I know it's doable you disagree.

Do you really know what a 'Win' is at this point? Will it ever actually happen? That's the big problem with these undeclared wars. There's no end in sight
I stated what I think a win would be I guess you don't agree. So you have already surrendered? There is no end in sight so we just give up? That is not how I think and thankfully that is not how President Trump thinks. In every society there are those without the stomach for war, I get that but we are already in it, I say win it by making the enemy surrender. I know it's doable you disagree.

There are no 'Wins.' That's the point. It's time to adopt a humble foreign policy. Time to come home.

They're just 'military advisors'.
That never escalates beyond training of local troops...does it?

Audit the War on Terror not the Fed!

They're just 'military advisors'.
That never escalates beyond training of local troops...does it?

Nope, it always ends there. Only a dern 'America-Hater' would say otherwise. ;)

No answers all talk and no action. That is why the democrats are losing all over the nation.

Oh gasp...he's sending them to train Somalia's army...the left just wet themselves
This type of response makes you look very narrow minded. There is a large portion of the conservative movement that is tired of the constant conflicts. To claim them all leftists is just stupid.

For the record at this point I have no opinion of what Trump is doing militarily, I just wanted to point out how shallow your line of thinking is.

Oh gasp...he's sending them to train Somalia's army...the left just wet themselves
This type of response makes you look very narrow minded. There is a large portion of the conservative movement that is tired of the constant conflicts. To claim them all leftists is just stupid.

For the record at this point I have no opinion of what Trump is doing militarily, I just wanted to point out how shallow your line of thinking is.

Meh, call it what you want. I really don't care, what I do care about is killing radical Muslims and if using our troops to train the Somolia army to do it then it's a good move.

I have little use for pacifist wussies that sit idly by and let a faction do what radical Islam is doing because they are selfish.

Think hard now. I've sent you a message

You've also lost any respect I ever had for you

Meh, call it what you want. I really don't care, what I do care about is killing radical Muslims and if using our troops to train the Somolia army to do it then it's a good move.

I have little use for pacifist wussies that sit idly by and let a faction do what radical Islam is doing because they are selfish.

Think hard now. I've sent you a message

You've also lost any respect I ever had for you
I challenge you politely & you freak out. Nice.

Btw, your respect is unnecessary. I'm not here to play buddy buddy with anyone.

Forum List

Back