Perpetual War For Perpetual Greed -- US Threatens Iran (Again)....

wrong-----you (doc and dsch) are not paying attention

LOL, I pay more attention than you can imagine. I do hours of research every week. Unfortunately you are like most others. You just don't want to know the truth. Nobody can wake you up, you have to do that yourself.

to what "truth" do you allude? Pol pot was born in
Dallas Texas?

Pol Pot was the result of brutal US meddling in Vietnam.

Pol Pot was a reincarnation of JOSEF STALIN----one of your
heroes

as to your idiot videos-----I am VERY learned in the ISLAMO-NAZI POV------I read that literature in the 1950s---
as a child. I grew up in a VERY WASPY NAZI TOWN---which had been "restricted" prior to the post war baby boom and "HOUSING BOOM" era. Islamo Nazi literature abounded and------was----free. My reading material as an avid reader---consisted of anything around------I am an expert in the life of SUPERMAN------and superboy and in the ISLAMO NAZI literature. Ron Paul is an islamo Nazi. For information on Yemen-----ask a YEMENI Mention the word HOUTHI and
duck!!!! He will probably SPIT. For information on Iran----
ask an Iranian. We got lots of Iranians in the USA. I came into contact with them in my mid teens. They were fleeing
ISLAMISM ----not the Shah-----they actually "loved" the Shah
Missed your meds this morning.

is that they best you can do?. I took my anti hypertensive meds. and drank a bracing coffee. Do you have some sort of rebuttal to anything in my post? feel free to ask questions

Do democrats just like the taste of muslim ass and that's why they suck it so much?

We should have flattened Iran when they held Americans for 444 days.
And Iran would have NEVER brought the Ayatollah back had it not been for the CIA in the 1950's helping overthrow the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED president of Iran....as usual the US government stuck its nose where it did not belong and caused a shit storm.

Do democrats just like the taste of muslim ass and that's why they suck it so much?

And Iran would have NEVER brought the Ayatollah back had it not been for the CIA in the 1950's helping overthrow the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED president of Iran....as usual the US government stuck its nose where it did not belong and caused a shit storm.

Those events are decades apart. and UNRELATED

They aren't paying attention to what's going on.

wrong-----you (doc and dsch) are not paying attention

LOL, I pay more attention than you can imagine. I do hours of research every week. Unfortunately you are like most others. You just don't want to know the truth. Nobody can wake you up, you have to do that yourself.

to what "truth" do you allude? Pol pot was born in
Dallas Texas?

Pol Pot was the result of brutal US meddling in Vietnam.

Pol Pot was a reincarnation of JOSEF STALIN----one of your
heroes

as to your idiot videos-----I am VERY learned in the ISLAMO-NAZI POV------I read that literature in the 1950s---
as a child. I grew up in a VERY WASPY NAZI TOWN---which had been "restricted" prior to the post war baby boom and "HOUSING BOOM" era. Islamo Nazi literature abounded and------was----free. My reading material as an avid reader---consisted of anything around------I am an expert in the life of SUPERMAN------and superboy and in the ISLAMO NAZI literature. Ron Paul is an islamo Nazi. For information on Yemen-----ask a YEMENI Mention the word HOUTHI and
duck!!!! He will probably SPIT. For information on Iran----
ask an Iranian. We got lots of Iranians in the USA. I came into contact with them in my mid teens. They were fleeing
ISLAMISM ----not the Shah-----they actually "loved" the Shah

DSCH has nothing to say or refute-----he just giggles like an idiot

They are absolutely related.

20 years apart and not they are VERY much related. USA meddles in another countries democratic process,turns that country into shit hole,terrorism engulfs said country,Dictator takes over country,USA whines WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Why do most Americans still support the Perpetual War Agenda? What are they really getting out of it?

Thanks for the great video, it was awesome. I don't think anyone will watch it, or be reasonable.

I watched both------my impression of Ron Paul has deteriorated from "really bad" to SHIT

How did you get that from the video? So bizarre.

Because Ron Paul refuses to kiss Israel's ass. Its why he never gained traction in his runs for president. Media despised him,the deep state despised him etc because he wasn't a stooge.

They are absolutely related.

relatively speaking unrelated-------Sorta like saying that
Thomas Jefferson caused the American Civil War----yeah--a little

Why do most Americans still support the Perpetual War Agenda? What are they really getting out of it?

Thanks for the great video, it was awesome. I don't think anyone will watch it, or be reasonable.

I watched both------my impression of Ron Paul has deteriorated from "really bad" to SHIT

Because Ron Paul refuses to kiss Israel's ass. Its why he never gained traction in his runs for president. Media despised him,the deep state despised him etc because he wasn't a stooge.

try again-----because he is an idiot. Ask a YEMENI ----living in the USA (they are here for economic, not political, reasons) what a HOUTHI is. Ron Paul claims that they have nothing to do with IRAN. Have you ever known a SHIITE well? I have...

Iran is dangerously IMPERIALISTIC and is an enemy to the USA------so is RUSSIA. Turkey is also imperialistic-----but ---
IMHO----not all that dangerous----just annoying

Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and so on. Let's go the peace route for a change.

wrong again. Iraq and Libya were FINANCIAL
SUPPORTERS OF INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM,
INCLUDING TERRORISM AGAINST THE USA.
Syria is involved in IRANIAN AND RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM
which would impact very severely on the USA and Iran
supports international terrorism. Yemen is the site
of PORT CITIES that both Iran and Russia SALIVATE
over -----control of which would impact GREATLY ON
THE USA
Islamo Nazi propaganda in the US in the 1950's, and this nonsense, you drink your Koolaid by the gallon?

You seriously think that nothing anyone else did provoked it. Yes, delusional.
Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and so on. Let's go the peace route for a change.
The scary thing here is you really believe their are no mad, power seeking men in the world

Oh, i absolutely do not believe that. Most of the power-mad men reside in the US/West. They're doing most of the invading and killing in the world. For instance, when's the last time Iran invaded a country?
You're delusional

not really delusional-----he is quoting the standard COMMON GROUP delusion-----it is a group psychosis

Nah, just stating fact. Who's doing most of the invading and killing in the world? Think on it some.

Iran is dangerously IMPERIALISTIC and is an enemy to the USA------so is RUSSIA. Turkey is also imperialistic-----but ---
IMHO----not all that dangerous----just annoying

wrong again. Iraq and Libya were FINANCIAL
SUPPORTERS OF INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM,
INCLUDING TERRORISM AGAINST THE USA.
Syria is involved in IRANIAN AND RUSSIAN IMPERIALISM
which would impact very severely on the USA and Iran
supports international terrorism. Yemen is the site
of PORT CITIES that both Iran and Russia SALIVATE
over -----control of which would impact GREATLY ON
THE USA
Islamo Nazi propaganda in the US in the 1950's, and this nonsense, you drink your Koolaid by the gallon?

Yup----islamo Nazi propaganda in the USA in the 1950s

Yeah, it seems if you don't agree with everything Israel does, you're labeled an 'Anti-Semite.' I truly believe our foreign policy over there, is way too intertwined with Israel's. I'm of the George Washington/Thomas Jefferson school. No entangling alliances. Israel does a lot of wrong in the region. And i as US Citizen, am not required to approve of everything it does.

The Warmonger 'Anti-Semite' meme is just a weapon used to silence anyone who criticizes Israel. It's like how the Democratic Party uses its Race-Baiting meme. If you don't go along with the Democrats, you just have to be a 'Racist.' But i don't care, i speak my mind. They wanna call me an 'Anti-Semite, so be it. I can handle their attacks.

Yeah, it seems if you don't agree with everything Israel does, you're labeled an 'Anti-Semite.' I truly believe our foreign policy over there, is way too intertwined with Israel's. I'm of the George Washington/Thomas Jefferson school. No entangling alliances. Israel does a lot of wrong in the region. And i as US Citizen, am not required to approve of everything it does.

The Warmonger 'Anti-Semite' meme is just a weapon used to silence anyone who criticizes Israel. It's like how the Democratic Party uses its Race-Baiting meme. If you don't go along with the Democrats, you just have to be a 'Racist.' But i don't care, i speak my mind. They wanna call me an 'Anti-Semite, so be it. I can handle their attacks.

Israel invaded Iran?

Israel invaded Iran?

Israel has bombed Iran in the past. It's also currently bombing Syrian and Iranian forces in Syria. In stark contrast, Iran has never attacked Israel. If it did, the US would have declared WWIII. You can bet on that.

The only reason it hasn't attacked Israel is because Israel does have nuclear weapons and would use them.

The Iranians aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.

The only reason it hasn't attacked Israel is because Israel does have nuclear weapons and would use them.

The Iranians aren't as stupid as you seem to think they are.

So Israel can bomb and kill Iranians at will, and Iran isn't allowed to defend itself? Sounds like a pretty bad deal for Iran. No wonder they're pissed.

The scary thing here is you really believe their are no mad, power seeking men in the world

Oh, i absolutely do not believe that. Most of the power-mad men reside in the US/West. They're doing most of the invading and killing in the world. For instance, when's the last time Iran invaded a country?
You're delusional

not really delusional-----he is quoting the standard COMMON GROUP delusion-----it is a group psychosis

Nah, just stating fact. Who's doing most of the invading and killing in the world? Think on it some.
It isn’t us

Forum List

Back