PERFECT illustrations why the 'marching for immigration' guys simply don't GET It.

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
BBA and I were discussing the immigration marches and junk....

BBA said:
Maybe if we got a bunch of people together and started breaking into homes just to straighten things up, wash the dishes, vacuum the floors, we could later rally when people want to throw us in jail for illegally entering the houses. It shouldn't matter that we were in the homes illegally since we provided a service while in there.

Maybe rapists could get their charges dropped if they said that, although they committed rape, they also consoled the person, and the rape made the victim feel better about their appearance because now they know they are desirable.
It's all idiotic. - BillyBadAss

dmp said:
BBA and I were discussing the immigration marches and junk....
Man, I wish someone would break into my apartment every week and just clean all the shit up. That'd be sweet. Especially today. The place is a pit :(

The ClayTaurus said:
Man, I wish someone would break into my apartment every week and just clean all the shit up. That'd be sweet. Especially today. The place is a pit :(
Yeah, but what if they raided your fridge and then held a protest on your front lawn because you're out of milk?

Hobbit said:
Yeah, but what if they raided your fridge and then held a protest on your front lawn because you're out of milk?

Well... according to President Bush, at that point you need to go out and get them some more milk, because their relatives are on the way over too.

But by God don't complain, you... you... mean spirited, illegal house enterer hater, run out of milk, son of a mother, racsist, republican!

Hobbit said:
I have 2 gallons of milk in my fridge and, currently, no front lawn...or any lawn at all, actually.

I'm set! :thup:

(They won't actually be drinking the milk, will they? In that case... :chains: )

Forum List

Back