Perfect example of the MSM Ignorance!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Oops! CNN’s Cuomo Scolds ‘Congressman’ Over D.C. Disaster Politics, Finds Out He’s Not Congressman
So pompous Cuomo scolding the "congressman thusly...

"I hear you. It’s just that when we think about you guys in Washington and what you’re fighting over and where money goes and what it’s for.
And then you’re standing down here and seeing the need as so great, I hope that it moves up the list, congressman, because certainly it would make a difference in so many people’s lives in your own community.”

After a brief pause (and three whole minutes into the interview), McBride corrected the mistake: “And just to clarify: I’m a state representative. Congressman [Tom] Cole is the congressman for this area. But this is my district as state rep.”

Whoops!

“Thank you for that clarification,” Cuomo said before reiterating his belief that hopefully the relief efforts are better this time around.
Oops! CNN?s Cuomo Scolds ?Congressman? Over D.C. Disaster Politics, Finds Out He?s Not Congressman | Mediaite

ONCE AGAIN.. Fools, liberals, idiots rush in make judgements and embarrassingly have to say "never mind"!

Here this idiot from NY having NO idea of who he's talking to, much less any IDEA of what he is talking about!
"Tornado Alley" has been around 100s of years! And this idiot wants the local people who live there to agree ..YES THIS IS A BIG Govt. solution!!

Idiot coumo has NO idea that the Govt. already has a storm shelter program for "tornado alley" residents!

BUT IT MAKES GREAT video!! 30 second sound bite!

Forum List

Back