Pepsi forced to remove propaganda commercial

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The power of Pepsi was recently stymied when people rebuked their latest propaganda packed commercial.

SJWs lash out against Pepsi commercial with Kendall Jenner

Pepsi Forced To Remove Propaganda Commercial

Good and hopefully they wasted millions of dollars just because they wanted to push their bs.

Black lives protesters don't have a sense of humor or perspective. Pepsi did that whole "I would like to see the world in perfect harmony" back in the 70's yet here we are, in perfect disharmony. Liberals are so full of them selves,,,

The power of Pepsi was recently stymied when people rebuked their latest propaganda packed commercial.

Good and hopefully they wasted millions of dollars just because they wanted to push their bs.
/---- The Pepsi Brand Manager is a genius. No commercial has gotten this much free press in a decade.

/---- What do you mean FORCED? Did the FTC order them to take the spot down?

Pepsi after all these years, tastes better than Coke. The black lives matters people take themselves WAY to seriously if they have this much weigh to pull a commercial, makes me wonder. Especially after the HIGH black on black murder rate. Just sayin'.

Pepsi has already got their money's worth out of the advertisement due to the controversy.

• Banned
  • Banned
Pepsi after all these years, tastes better than Coke. The black lives matters people take themselves WAY to seriously if they have this much weigh to pull a commercial, makes me wonder. Especially after the HIGH black on black murder rate. Just sayin'.

You know they put aborted fetus cells in pepsi =) they even admit it , oh but wait the term used makes it never seem that is the case of course it's covered up.

You know they put aborted fetus cells in pepsi =) they even admit it , oh but wait the term used makes it never seem that is the case of course it's covered up.
OK, I will come out and admit I switched to RC. It's a better soft drink. And RC doesn't pander to political sentiments either, big plus in my book.

Good lord i hate coke a cola, like drinking batery acid.
Black lives protesters don't have a sense of humor or perspective. Pepsi did that whole "I would like to see the world in perfect harmony" back in the 70's yet here we are, in perfect disharmony. Liberals are so full of them selves,,,
That 'teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony' was a coca-cola commercial.
Yep, true that I just remember all those beautiful young people holding hands and drinking the kool- aid, forgive me for mixing metaphors. And they are still doing that.

Forum List

Back