Peopleposters don't like me. Simply because I'm unmanageable

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
That & tolerance are the Achilles heel of propaganda and hopefully last attempt at socializing the United States of America which if you think about it is 50 socialized perfect states So all the federal people can f*** off people hate the president they congress even the Supreme Court I can never point at Eddie part of American history right back so he thought

Any stupid replies
from the attack watch dogs

that chase me around this board

Put another way

Errant Democracy selling it'self
as the Democrat party party of the future.

That & tolerance are the Achilles heel of propaganda and hopefully last attempt at socializing the United States of America which if you think about it is 50 socialized perfect states So all the federal people can f*** off people hate the president they congress even the Supreme Court I can never point at Eddie part of American history right back so he thought

Any stupid replies

well alrighty...now take off so I can chase you

Any stupid replies

Put another way

Da fook?

• Banned
Think about it comrade

What if Ben Franklin said
"well i guess that's it then"

"Free speech" won't work

People young and full of vim & vigha as u

There's a place between the #BLM

The

marxist cult

And throwing bricks at cops..

Not quite sure what that was 4...

People don't like the way people
Like me write.

Even when google bans people from natural search results. failing Twitter ..

Language canceling Pokemon Nazis

U xo da math....

Any stupid replies

Put another way

iu

Forum List

Back