People who believe 9/11 was an inside job still deserve respect

The poeple who still believe 9/11 wasnt an inside job , need to have their heads examined. I always believed that my government did bad things, but at the heart of it , i always thought they were looking after america, they were doing the right thing. The day i happened on to a 9/11 truth website and saw tower 7 fall i knew this wasnt true anymore. What we have in office are globalists profiteers. Its all about personal fortune on a global scale. I feel really bad for the individuals who really believe the "official story".

You can disagree or agree, but attacking them personally is not the same as attacking their ideas. I dont like personal attacks.

LOL. What do you expect here – intellectually honest discourse? Debates often degrade into fallacious leaps in logic followed by name calling and personal attacks.

The poeple who still believe 9/11 wasnt an inside job , need to have their heads examined. I always believed that my government did bad things, but at the heart of it , i always thought they were looking after america, they were doing the right thing. The day i happened on to a 9/11 truth website and saw tower 7 fall i knew this wasnt true anymore. What we have in office are globalists profiteers. Its all about personal fortune on a global scale. I feel really bad for the individuals who really believe the "official story".

Welcome aboard the crazy train...My tin hat looks like a hershies kiss. I agree with you and am glad to have another truther on board.
I think people have fallen victim to frauds and scheems and been lied to then ridiculed for believing in the first place. So many times things in the past were brought to light that should have remained in the dark or just never created, that some people fell for and it ended up just being another spoof...An I gotcha and all that. People are afraid to believe in anything outside of the norm. acceptable...(what ever that is!) Now, when something very real is staring them straight in the eyes and should be moving their souls, it doesn't. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Problem being, this time there really is a wolf!

Believe nothing of what you see and only half of what you hear should be changed to "Look at everything available pay attention to the facts and who else is on board with it. Then believe what you wish. Believe even less if it comes from mainstream media and the govt. or big business.
Big business greedy money horders have been around for along time. They were pretty much harmless. Sure they had a bite but it wasn't usually global. The ELite, The Bilderbergs, the rockafellers, the illuminati, the Bush's, The Cheney's, The wolfawitz's do not want money anymore, They have plenty of money. They are after power and land. Its a real deadly serious game of king of the hill...World.

Name-calling is all over FOX. Sean Hannity calls Michael Moore an idiot. Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a faggot. Bill O’Reilly calls those who disagree with him pinheads. Left-leaning people and right-leaning people each do there share of it.

Which has nothing to do with anything. Eots resorts to claiming anyone not dumb enough to believe him a viewer of Fox.

Which has nothing to do with anything. Eots resorts to claiming anyone not dumb enough to believe him a viewer of Fox.

Let’s be even-handed about this. Nevada claimed out of the blue that Eots watches Rosie – or did you miss that part. That's an irrelevant sidestepping comment, isn't it?

no just people who dismiss the need to investigate 911 with bill Oreilly style
tin foil,, meds, left-wing..and want to talk about Rosie instead of patriots question

Dr. Ellsberg is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11. [2] Best known for leaking the Pentagon Papers to the New York Times in 1971, Dr. Ellsberg is a former U.S. State Department envoy to Viet Nam and Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense.

Another State Department critic of the official account of 9/11 is Col. Ann Wright, who said in a 2007 interview with Richard Greene on the Air America Radio Network, “It's incredible some of these things that still are unanswered. The 9/11 Report -- that was totally inadequate. I mean the questions that anybody has after reading that.” [3]

Official Account of 9/11: "Impossible", "A Bunch of Hogwash", "Fatally Flawed"

December 13, 2007 – Seven former senior engineers and scientists of the Federal government have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They are among a rapidly growing number of engineering, scientific, and architectural professionals challenging the government's story.

“A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible,” said Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD. [1]. With doctorate degrees in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Col. Bowman served as Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD

“There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up,” continued Col. Bowman. “Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible. Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.”
During his 22-year Air Force career, Col. Bowman also served as the Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. He also flew over 100 combat missions in Viet Nam as a fighter pilot.

i would like to see Oreily tell this cat hes a pinhead and traitor ...he rip him a new one

Forum List

Back