FEMA: Trains To Take You To The Camps

I think we are past the point of no return, even if enough people wake up if the powers that be were ever threatend with jail or impeachment , i think they would nuke us all.

This is exaclty why the government is hesitant to step in sometimes! They are damned if the do and damned if they dont

You seem to have a lot of concerns for how the government is operating but I have yet to see you give ANY solutions to your percieved problems. If your going to bitch about something at least have a working argument on how to FIX the problem.

If your not part of the solution than your just as much at fault for the problem.

So what are you doing to corect this besides posting on a message board?

I think we are past the point of no return, even if enough people wake up if the powers that be were ever threatend with jail or impeachment , i think they would nuke us all.

IF we were actually past the point of no return...................you can bet your ass that we wouldn't be posting here.............!!!!!!!!!:eusa_whistle:

I have to agree with Nukeman...

I'm pretty sure there were MANY people stuck inside new orleans living like refugees that would have LOVED access to a livinig standard above waiting for FEMA in the heat of the summer for a bottle of fucking water.

In fact, i'm as liberal as they come and I'd have had those people camping at KOA parks in every state surrounding LA.

Sorry if I had to use the word Camp. It probably means the same thing as how it was used in the holocaust.

:rolleyes:

I think they read too much infowars.

Damn right FEMA should figure out how to transport people if something like Katrina ever happens again.

Of course, they should do it in ADVANCE, instead of waiting for after, but I guess even white rats learn.

Damn right FEMA should figure out how to transport people if something like Katrina ever happens again.

Of course, they should do it in ADVANCE, instead of waiting for after, but I guess even white rats learn.
You forget that as a FEDERAL agency they have to wait and be asked by the STATE otherwise they are in violation of federal law...

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 16, 1878 after the end of Reconstruction. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (Army, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement police or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (States, their counties and municipal divisions) in the former Confederate states.

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the United States National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Posse Comitatus Act.

It took the liberal LA gov't 4 days to ask for help from the feds and it took the feds only 2 days to evacuate 500,000 people........... That were told to leave before anyway.....

It took the liberal LA gov't 4 days to ask for help from the feds and it took the feds only 2 days to evacuate 500,000 people........... That were told to leave before anyway.....

I think you'd better get your "facts" straight.

http://www.snopes.com/katrina/politics/blanco.asp

And where are you getting the 500,000 number?

Pssssssssst... people who have no where to go can't suddenly *find* somewhere to go because someone tells them to evacuate.

Should FEMA also have those camps fenced and barb wire facing in to keep people in and not keep people out. If they are harmless camps for evacuation in the event of a natural disaster, why do they have fences and barb wire at all? Not to mention the gas lines going from dorm to dorm and the ovens at the end of each row of dorms. And why all the security bars and turnstyles and cameras? You might want to look again at the video and this time unblur your eyes. Didn't your relatives do the same thing with this information...Ignore it!???

tinfoilcat.jpg

da troof is out derrr

use the posted link to infowars and prisonplanet if thats the bandwagon you wanna hop onto.

Hell, if any usage of the word Camp has to imply another holocaust then KOA campgrounds had better figure out a less risky name for a business.

Not to mention, if you actually read the posted article the premise insists that, what sounds like a pretty good idea this side of KAtrina, amounts to a north American Auschwitz. ridiculous.

I wonder if these people would have rather been camping or stuck in a footbal dome. Clearly, that soldier fails to realize that he should be dressed in his nighthawk black fatigues.
new-orleans-katrina.jpg

use the posted link to infowars and prisonplanet if thats the bandwagon you wanna hop onto.

Hell, if any usage of the word Camp has to imply another holocaust then KOA campgrounds had better figure out a less risky name for a business.

Not to mention, if you actually read the posted article the premise insists that, what sounds like a pretty good idea this side of KAtrina, amounts to a north American Auschwitz. ridiculous.

I wonder if these people would have rather been camping or stuck in a footbal dome. Clearly, that soldier fails to realize that he should be dressed in his nighthawk black fatigues.
new-orleans-katrina.jpg

Shogun, I asked if you or anyone else had a logical explanation for what the places in the video are, why they exist, what they are being built for, and who runs them, and why there are new things being added to them, ect. ect.

Do you at least have a theory? I understand that you probably have no clue, just like me, but I am sure you have at least a theory, just like me. Do you not?

Shogun, I asked if you or anyone else had a logical explanation for what the places in the video are, why they exist, what they are being built for, and who runs them, and why there are new things being added to them, ect. ect.

Do you at least have a theory? I understand that you probably have no clue, just like me, but I am sure you have at least a theory, just like me. Do you not?

Sure.. my theory.. and this is just a wild guess... is that someone is taking the failure of the federal reaction to katrina seriously and trying to brainstorm a viable solution before, instead of after, the next national emergency.

Again, would you rather have spent the week following Katrina in a football stadium or camping somewhere in arkansas?

Sure.. my theory.. and this is just a wild guess... is that someone is taking the failure of the federal reaction to katrina seriously and trying to brainstorm a viable solution before, instead of after, the next national emergency.

Again, would you rather have spent the week following Katrina in a football stadium or camping somewhere in arkansas?

FEDERAL EXECUTIVE BRANCH CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS (COOP) - FEDERAL ...Presidential Decision Directive (PDD) 63, Critical Infrastructure ... PDD-67 established FEMA as the Executive Agent for Federal Executive Branch COOP. ...
www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd/fpc-65.htm - 33k

http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd/fpc-65.htm

FEDERAL EXECUTIVE BRANCH CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS (COOP) - FEDERAL ...Presidential Decision Directive (PDD) 63, Critical Infrastructure ... PDD-67 established FEMA as the Executive Agent for Federal Executive Branch COOP. ...
www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd/fpc-65.htm - 33k

http://www.hazus.org/3RiversHUG/resources_publications.htm

http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/pdd/fpc-65.htm

Forum List

Back