CDZ people vote their pocket book

People don't vote their pocketbook.

They vote their emotions. They get their information almost totally from the ads.

Just taking a look at who we send to Washington tells me that there is little intelligence in our selections.

For going on 16 years we've been waiting voter ID. The Dem excuse is that they profit from statistically proven cases of more than 100% of voters voting in precincts. what I wonder about is what is the Republican excuse for not doing anything?

For going on 16 years we've been waiting voter ID. The Dem excuse is that they profit from statistically proven cases of more than 100% of voters voting in precincts. what I wonder about is what is the Republican excuse for not doing anything?

Where was that?

Can you find even one case in which an ID would have prevented voter fraud?

Can you find a single case of voter fraud anywhere in the U.S.?

Where was that?

Can you find even one case in which an ID would have prevented voter fraud?

Can you find a single case of voter fraud anywhere in the U.S.?

Why no, The current governor of NY did, 24 out of 25 attempts to cast blatantly fraudulent blank ballots worked when his anti- corruption commission attempted that or haven't you being paying attention?

Forum List

Back