People the left-stream media doesn't want you to see protesting illegal aliens.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
No surprise, the left-wing agendist media is editing coverage of the people protesting the far lefts organized effort to flood America with illegal aliens, in order to continue to fundamentally change America to their communist utopia.

Notice how the agendist media only will focus on white people protesting in order to do their best to portray this as a racist movement. The media conveniently didn't give any coverage to these patriots:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_oyP0eDKZ0]Murrieta Immigration Rally black americans debating July 4th - YouTube[/ame]

VIDEO: Black Anti-Illegal Alien Protestors SCHOOL Pro-Illegal Invasion Activists

Last edited:
The amazing thing to me is the blacks seem to think they have an ally in the Hispanics. They don't.

There is nothing more despised by a latino than a black person.

Yea, see the white protestors really love "the blacks"! LOL

but seriously blacks hate immigrants more than anyone as they take their jobs, drain the public services they use and run them out of their traditional neighborhoods.

They also know whitey gives them a good deal that their new mestizo overlords wont give them as they wont be able to use the white guilt card on them.

"the hispanic privilege of all those menial labor and service industry jobs!"

As a nordic germanic aryan white man and a real American I definitely prefer mestizos to blacks but I would rather have just blacks than mestizos and blacks if you are gonna put a gun to my head though.

Close the border now.

Last edited:
No surprise, the left-wing agendist media is editing coverage of the people protesting the far lefts organized effort to flood America with illegal aliens, in order to continue to fundamentally change America to their communist utopia.

Notice how the agendist media only will focus on white people protesting in order to do their best to portray this as a racist movement. The media conveniently didn't give any coverage to these patriots:

Murrieta Immigration Rally black americans debating July 4th - YouTube

VIDEO: Black Anti-Illegal Alien Protestors SCHOOL Pro-Illegal Invasion Activists

with the leftists it is always about control

they must control the minorities

the media will play its role and

shove such examples out of sight

out of mind

cant have anyone running off the plantation

Murrieta Immigration Rally black americans debating July 4th - YouTube

Never mind what we can't see. We can see one protecting them on a daily basis, cowering before the extremists in his party. He lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

The amazing thing to me is the blacks seem to think they have an ally in the Hispanics. They don't.

Pop Quiz.

Is AZMike

A. Black
B. Latino
C. A Moron?

Pop Quiz

Is candycorn:

A. A Troll
B. A joke
C. Someone who has nothing intelligent to offer
D. All of the above

Pop Quiz.

Is AZMike

A. Black
B. Latino
C. A Moron?

Pop Quiz

Is candycorn:

A. A Troll
B. A joke
C. Someone who has nothing intelligent to offer
D. All of the above

Gee, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Having a xenophobic white guy tell you that there is Nothing more despised by Latinos than blacks is almost as funny as your attempt at originality.

Forum List

Back