People on Twitter Tell Trump No One Wants To Come To His ‘Shithole Country’

In fairness, there was a black family who was renting in one of his apartments that accused him of racism.

Trump explained it... I think it was the Tonight Show, but it might have been a news interview (it was a video so I don't recall it perfectly.) He explained how the muni/state (NY, NY as I recall) had done away with funding, (I always assumed it was something similar to section 8,) and that now those folks (it was three families in the interview as I recall, only one of them black, I think one might have been something in the latino vein, the other two were white) were not able to pay their rent any longer. Trump was evicting them because of it and they were upset.

It wasn't racism though, if anything it was classism. They couldn't afford to live in Trump's apartment building was all.

“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”

Hit him where it hurts... on Twitter..

People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His 'Shithole Country' | HuffPost
Great. About fking time
Thor Benson

✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."
You are free to go home. If Norway is so great why are you here?
why don't you republicans go where trumps buddy is ,,,russia? maga
Huh?
you don't understand English white trash? Get T F outta my country MAGA

Needless to say, Trump’s words ― the latest in a long list of racist remarks the president has made since he was elected ― caused outrage among many groups, with several members of Congress swiftly condemning them.

Are you able to distinguish between racist comments and liberally fabricated racist comments? After all, it's become quite clear the left pulls the race card to defend or attack EVERYTHING.
and why not ,,,your leaders and your followers are mostly racist white trash

“@realDonaldTrump no one from Norway wants to come to this shithole country. They have healthcare for all, family leave, free education and real gun control.”

Hit him where it hurts... on Twitter..

People On Twitter Tell Trump No One In Norway Wants To Come To His 'Shithole Country' | HuffPost
Great. About fking time
Thor Benson

✔@thor_benson

My family came from Norway, and I can tell you that we Norwegians think Trump is a racist "shithole."
You are free to go home. If Norway is so great why are you here?
why don't you republicans go where trumps buddy is ,,,russia? maga
Huh?
you don't understand English white trash? Get T F outta my country MAGA
Come and get me punk. You internet. Traitor

"Nobody wants to come to this country."

Only a total fucking moron would say this. We have THOUSANDS of people and tens of millions of dollars of equipment policing our borders - mainly the southern border - precisely because NOBODY WANTS TO COME HERE.

UN.

FUCKING.

BELIEVABLE.

Forum List

Back