People obama wants us to love?

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
PEOPLE OBAMA WANTS US TO LOVE?

Look at this sign carried by a "hard working illegal alien" who only wants to work and take care of his family.

"Give us free"
Healthcare
jobs and no taxes
house
food
you owe us America
we will shoot more police in Arizona until we get free"

GIVE HIM A "FREE" RIDE BACK ACROSS THE BORDER AND SET HIS A** "FREE."

Obama/media vs. Arizona/America

I'm not convinced that sign hasn't been tampered with.

Having said that, there were some pretty offensive signs visible in various footage of various protests. Certainly some racist signs, certainly some pretty anti-American signs (which is odd for people who want to live here legally), certainly some comparing some politicians with historical tyrants - and even some swastikas.

Since these were so very offensive to certain posters on here when they were connected to the TEA parties, one has to ask 'where is the outrage now'?

Double standards on the left.... whoever would have thunk it?

If that sign is real every damned news show will show it because it would be huge news.

If it does not hit all the shows its a fake.

If that sign is real every damned news show will show it because it would be huge news.

If it does not hit all the shows its a fake.

You really do believe that, don't you? The only station who would cover it would be Fox... so you'd dismiss it. The rest of them don't want to shows this kind of shit from the illegals, only from Americans.... in the TEA Parties.

God's teeth, truth. You really do need to stop drinking the kool aid.

Bullshit!

It would be a huge story and every news station would report it. IT WOULD A MONEY BOOM.

They are corporate entities first and formost.

Bullshit!

It would be a huge story and every news station would report it. IT WOULD A MONEY BOOM.

They are corporate entities first and formost.

You are either dogshit dumb or incredibly naive, truth. I'm never quite sure which. The MSM does not just report - it opines. As a group, they are pro illegals. The truth of the protests does not suit their agenda. Their agenda is Obama's agenda - and they hide the truth from the American people. Why do you think their numbers are tanking? Because no one trusts them to present facts anymore.

I think the sign is bogus. I do believe that if it had been a "real" sign it would have shown up somewhere in the media, not just in emails and message boards.

Do any of you speak or understand spanish? If you do, take a listen to what many of these protestors say in the spanish media. It will leave you cold. No signs needed.

The sign might be bogus, but not too far from what a lot of these people want. I heard a woman say that they deserved free medical because this country was rich and could afford it. Sometimes what comes out of these people's mouth is a lot more unbelievable than any sign. Most are clueless.

Forum List

Back