People commenting on the SOTU address

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...and it hasn't happened yet! Looks like some of the idiots here.

• Banned
What is happening all over is that regressive liberal scum are so terrified over what Trump will say they are already attacking him, just like the filthy unAmerican losers they are!

Perfect model of the Leftist: They hate you for what they've been told they think you will say and do next week but never do! Wouldn't it be funny if Trump announces a new initiative to slash college costs in half?

For Trump? Why that stinking, lousy, fascist Russian bum! He's destroying America!

• Banned
Last edited:
These are "educated" libturds, you could not ask for better proof that being "educated" means being completely brainwashed when libturds are talking.

EDUCATED people have learned facts and critical thinking skills. They're not just snowflakes parroting collectivist drivel, or bed wetters cutting and pasting media matters agitprop on message boards.

That is a stupid video. The so-called reporter leads the interviewees to believe that the speech happened the night before....and he questions people that are likely not to have watched it anyway.

How can you comment on something that hasn't happened yet, if they are speaking about something that hasn't happened yet? See the irony?

You can be led to believe that it has happened even though you didn't watch it and you can present your thoughts about what the stupid bastard 'reporter' falsely claims was said in the speech that hasn't happened yet. The whole video is bullshit.

Hint: I am a Trump supporter. I plan to listen intently to what he says tomorrow night and then listen to what the batshit-crazy bitch, Maxine Waters says afterwards.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

How can you comment on something that hasn't happened yet, if they are speaking about something that hasn't happened yet? See the irony?

You can be led to believe that it has happened even though you didn't watch it and you can present your thoughts about what the stupid bastard 'reporter' falsely claims was said in the speech that hasn't happened yet. The whole video is bullshit.

Hint: I am a Trump supporter. I plan to listen intently to what he says tomorrow night and then listen to what the batshit-crazy bitch, Maxine Waters says afterwards.

I prefer to read the speech..

I plan to do that also. One problem with not watching the speech is the lack of body language and voice inflections.

i missed part of the speech,,,did Trump make a remark/comment about black people and light bulb installation?

Forum List

Back