People are losing their faith because they have too much comfort and there are too many distractions

lol, suffering tends to return people to God.

So you'd be saying these are the tools of the church to bring people to "your god" (=the devil)

View attachment 107672 View attachment 107673 View attachment 107674 View attachment 107675
Now it makes sense, thanks for clarifying what the former Pope already exposed:
The Church teaches the curse when
they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.
All suffering brings people closer to God. Jews should understand this better than most.

As the world functions, suffering mostly makes people more vulnerable.

As the world functions, suffering mostly makes people more vulnerable.

So they can be controlled.
Rome was famous for inflicting the suffering then turning around and telling the cultures that their god no longer favored them through the suffering they faced, thus Rome became the new authority.
Till this day they still do this, calling it racketeering. They'll protect you for a few but the protection is from their own inflicting abuses.
You still hear this twisted logic by brain dead people who revictimize the victims of the Holocaust instead of pointing towards the teachings & behavior that created the abusive sadistic victimizers.

Faith is like the seed, it needs good soil to grow. We modern Westerners are not good soil, we are too busy to bother with spiritual matters. So we let the seed die, and then we die, because there is no life within us.

Well thanks for sharing all of your struggles with faith.

Why do you project them on everyone else?

When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me.

When they lost faith that 'God' was separate, other, not one and unified, then they became one wholey with the "Holy One". They realized separation from That Which Is All is illusion and that bliss can only be found by abandoning, not gaining, 'more'.
Those that have much, will receive. Those who have little, will lose.

Last edited:
When they forgot that 'God' was separate, other, not one and unified, then they became one wholey with the "Holy One". They realized separation from That Which Is All is illusion and that bliss can only be found by abandoning, not gaining, 'more'.
"...The individual's independence from many types of state pressure has been guaranteed; the majority of the people have been granted well-being to an extent their fathers and grandfathers could not even dream about; it has become possible to raise young people according to these ideals, preparing them for and summoning them toward physical bloom, happiness, and leisure, the possession of material goods, money, and leisure, toward an almost unlimited freedom in the choice of pleasures. So who should now renounce all this, why and for the sake of what should one risk one's precious life in defense of the common good and particularly in the nebulous case when the security of one's nation must be defended in an as yet distant land?

Even biology tells us that a high degree of habitual well-being is not advantageous to a living organism. Today, well-being in the life of Western society has begun to take off its pernicious mask...."

Alexander Solzhenitsyn - Harvard Address

When I fed them, they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me.

Who's me, you can't even mention the name of your satanic father.
Those who keep the Sheva Day Holy in rememberance of HaShem(the name) have no trouble remembering the HaSheva(i.e. redeemer).

Exodus 20:8

Last edited:
Hosea 13
Ephraim’s Idolatry

1When Ephraim spoke, there was trembling.
He exalted himself in Israel,
But through Baal he did wrong and died.

2And now they sin more and more,
And make for themselves molten images,
Idols skillfully made from their silver,
All of them the work of craftsmen.
They say of them, “Let the men who sacrifice kiss the calves!”

3Therefore they will be like the morning cloud
And like dew which soon disappears,
Like chaff which is blown away from the threshing floor
And like smoke from a chimney.

4Yet I have been the LORD your God
Since the land of Egypt;
And you were not to know any god except Me,
For there is no savior besides Me.

5I cared for you in the wilderness,
In the land of drought.

6As they had their pasture, they became satisfied,
And being satisfied, their heart became proud;
Therefore they forgot Me.

7So I will be like a lion to them;
Like a leopard I will lie in wait by the wayside.

8I will encounter them like a bear robbed of her cubs,
And I will tear open their chests;
There I will also devour them like a lioness,
As a wild beast would tear them.

9It is your destruction, O Israel,
That you are against Me, against your help.

10Where now is your king
That he may save you in all your cities,
And your judges of whom you requested,
“Give me a king and princes”?

11I gave you a king in My anger
And took him away in My wrath.

12The iniquity of Ephraim is bound up;
His sin is stored up.

13The pains of childbirth come upon him;
He is not a wise son,
For it is not the time that he should delay at the opening of the womb.

14Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol?
Shall I redeem them from death?
O Death, where are your thorns?
O Sheol, where is your sting?
Compassion will be hidden from My sight.

15Though he flourishes among the reeds,
An east wind will come,
The wind of the LORD coming up from the wilderness;
And his fountain will become dry
And his spring will be dried up;
It will plunder his treasury of every precious article.

16Samaria will be held guilty,
For she has rebelled against her God.
They will fall by the sword,
Their little ones will be dashed in pieces,
And their pregnant women will be ripped open.

Those who keep the Sheva Day Holy in rememberance of HaShem(the name) have no trouble remembering the HaSheva(i.e. redeemer).

Isn't it really hilarious that Trump is being innaguarated today and he is Seventy years 7 months and 7 days old...lol... Sheva, Sheva, Sheva.... Too funny and they didn't want him and rejected him but he still won the irony of it all....

The stone which the builders rejected; the same is become the head of the corner.

Isn't it really hilarious that Trump is being innaguarated today and he is Seventy years 7 months and 7 days old...lol... Sheva, Sheva, Sheva.... Too funny and they didn't want him and rejected him but he still won the irony of it all....

Yeah they didn't notice the Huge Evening Star symbol backdropping his Thursday Speach, nor his talk about prayer praise in the Night Sky in Friday's Inaugaration, nor Rabbi being first and forefront while the preacher p'o'd went against the whole tolerance, inclusion, acceptance theme and named Jesus "the only mediator" of God. To bad the Bible only calls 2 characters Metatron (mediator) between God and man. Enoch and Michael. So the pastor needs to do some reading up there and also learn a more neutral speach technique, where we don't drop names offending other cultures.

Last edited:
People are comfortable in the Modern West, the vast majority of people have a nice place to live, good food to eat, and luxuries that people in past times could only dream of.

Also, there are many things in the modern world to distract us from God, including television, radio, the internet, video games, sports.

We no longer feel the need for God as we did when most of us suffered, and also, we lack the time for God with all the other things we have to keep us busy.
Some of the richest people are religious. The presumption in the Opening Post is invalid.

Trump-Bible_zpsztwnsijy.jpg

People are comfortable in the Modern West, the vast majority of people have a nice place to live, good food to eat, and luxuries that people in past times could only dream of.

Also, there are many things in the modern world to distract us from God, including television, radio, the internet, video games, sports.

We no longer feel the need for God as we did when most of us suffered, and also, we lack the time for God with all the other things we have to keep us busy.

So if people are comfortable in the "modern west" because of a lack of "God worship", why change it?

Are the donation levels for the religion you are promoting, dropping to a point where you need to ask for help to continue?

Just ask God for the money, then. Otherwise, what's your point?

Do you need money? Or do you need personal support in your increasingly lonely devotion to your religion?

Alexander Solzhenitsyn

“More than half a century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of older people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: ‘Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.’”

“Since then I have spent well-nigh fifty years working on the history of our Revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies,

and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval...But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous Revolution that swallowed up some sixty million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: "Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.’”

“Templeton Lecture, May 10, 1983,” in The Solzhenitsyn Reader: New and Essential Writings, 1947-2005, eds. Edward E. Ericson, Jr. and Daniel J. Mahoney (Wilmington, DE: Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2006), 577

It must seem presumptuous to disagree with such an author as Solzhenitsyn.

Forum List

Back