Pentagon To Recognize Gay Troops

Pentagon To Recognize Gay Troops
417310_10150611385561832_218974766831_8877064_338345111_n.jpg

There's some!

If they could squeeze a couple of more votes the liberal controlled Pentagon would recognize Military personnel with warts. What a pathetic bunch.

And again leadership has missed the point. I am not anti gays in the military but why in the hell do we have to celebrate everyone? The military is supposed to be one. No one is supposed to be different so everyone works together and sees things the same but yet at every chance we try to put people in the spotlight based on sex, race, religion, and now sexual preference. This is causing an issue in morale and it is taking resources away from actual training that may save someone's life. I am sick of the PC that is flowing into the military right now.:mad:

Just an innocent question:

alongside combat pederasts, when will Gaytagon recognize combat necrophiliacs, zoophiles and pedophiles?! I think, they are currently grossly underrepresented in US military!

I met a sweet fellow today who might not have been gay but he was certainly delightful.

It's not enough to cram the gay lifestyle down the throat of the military, the liberals in DC want to make sure they get special treatment in the military.

In the military you're supposed to a member of your flight, squad, platoon, etc not some glamour queen that is different than everyone else. If they want to be different then move to San Fran to poke their boyfiends in the ass far from the military.

Romney needs to repeal this bullshit on day 1. Give the gays a month to get out or go to jail.

It's not enough to cram the gay lifestyle down the throat of the military, the liberals in DC want to make sure they get special treatment in the military.

In the military you're supposed to a member of your flight, squad, platoon, etc not some glamour queen that is different than everyone else. If they want to be different then move to San Fran to poke their boyfiends in the ass far from the military.

Romney needs to repeal this bullshit on day 1. Give the gays a month to get out or go to jail.

Spoken like a true, and ignorant, authoritarian conservative.

Well done.

Well, as Clinton put it: Human rights are the rights of gays and other sexual minorities.

In other words, if you want to have human rights, you have to be a sexual deviant. Or: you are not human, unless you are gay.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back