Pentagon To Recognize Gay Troops

FAG-SOLDIER-SCARED-1.jpg

18 suicides and 52 rapes a day isn't enough for democrats. They always want more.

That number has to do with women, should we not allow straight men in the military or just men in general?
What a stupid comment, I am sorry.

18 suicides and 52 rapes a day isn't enough for democrats. They always want more.

That number has to do with women, should we not allow straight men in the military or just men in general?
What a stupid comment, I am sorry.

Maybe you should not allow women on a front line? Or better yet, stop recruiting criminals and mentally unstable?

So says the cock sucking homo.

It's not enough to cram the gay lifestyle down the throat of the military, the liberals in DC want to make sure they get special treatment in the military.

In the military you're supposed to a member of your flight, squad, platoon, etc not some glamour queen that is different than everyone else. If they want to be different then move to San Fran to poke their boyfiends in the ass far from the military.

Romney needs to repeal this bullshit on day 1. Give the gays a month to get out or go to jail.

Spoken like a true, and ignorant, authoritarian conservative.

Well done.

When sex gets in the way of doing a job in the military, then that person needs to be kicked out with a dishonorable discharge.

Well in your case, a dishonorable dickscharge.

It's not enough to cram the gay lifestyle down the throat of the military, the liberals in DC want to make sure they get special treatment in the military.

Well, as Clinton put it: Human rights are the rights of gays and other sexual minorities.

In other words, if you want to have human rights, you have to be a sexual deviant. Or: you are not human, unless you are gay.
:clap2:

I really don't see the problem with Gay men in the military.

Imagine the scene.
You're a big, tough, sexy, hunky macho fighting machine.
A big gang of gay soldiers cum over the ridge to get you.

I'd fucking run away - How about you?

I don't think they will be wearing high heels and grooving to Cher while on the battle field. Lol

Forum List

Back