Pentagon Claims It Killed 2 ISIS Leaders But Won’t Say How, Where Or Who They Were

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
5A0DD31C-70C6-4F24-AD91-28AAF9526D0D.jpeg

So one of two possibilities.
1. Military knew about ISIS and did nothing despite their presence being a direct violation of the withdrawal agreement.
2. It’s more Biden lies.

View attachment 531790
So one of two possibilities.
1. Military knew about ISIS and did nothing despite their presence being a direct violation of the withdrawal agreement.
2. It’s more Biden lies.

Not a bad move by Sleepy Joe.

Ideal time and place for a lie, and with a sycophant media willing to report it as gospel truth, it might work- at least with the Dumass Democrat Base.

We have been reportedly killing ISIS or whoever leaders for years and what difference has any of it made?

Last edited:
Sources and means sometimes need to remain confidential. With adults in the Whitehouse you're going to need to get used to that again.
only with journalists....not publishers...
BTW...there are no adults in the anti-AMERICAN, scum demonRAT party....
so you are saying you got used to you being delusional....about time....we know that started in january, after TRUMP went to florida

only with journalists....not publishers...
BTW...there are no adults in the anti-AMERICAN, scum demonRAT party....
so you are saying you got used to you being delusional....about time....we know that started in january, after TRUMP went to florida
Dude, get a better translator or something. You never make any damn sense.

For things happening here in the country I count on at least one day passing between initial reporting and some semblence of the whole truth. I stretch that to three days for things happening internationally.

Now in regards to our military, I consider it a crap-shoot as to when or even if the truth eventually comes out. For example, the impactful one around here in Sun Devil country was the delay in details of Pat Tillman's friendly fire death. I recall trusting the news concerning the killing of Osama bin Laden but that was a rare exception.

..I just posted in another thread--that was awful quick hit back--too quick --I call bullshit ....IF they killed any, they were not top leaders

rightwinger hahahhahahaah -2 for 170--WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..and, they didn't kill any top leaders--they are lying --bullshit
..AND---Bidumb CAUSED it in the first place ...that's like saying a criminal saved someones life after shooting them !!!!
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Forum List

Back