Pentagon: “2,000%" increase in "Russian" trolls in the last 24-hours

In other words, people, JGalt cannot define communism or Marxism or whatever. He just sling names without understanding.

When the castle crumbles, he will go insane.

Any equating 'communism' with sizable portions of the American electorate is directed Russian trolling, imo.
At least he´s not demanding others´ death in each post.
I call for justice for the Syrian people.

You defend Bashar Assad who gases children. He is such an ultimate degradation of humanity.

In other words, people, JGalt cannot define communism or Marxism or whatever. He just sling names without understanding.

When the castle crumbles, he will go insane.

Any equating 'communism' with sizable portions of the American electorate is directed Russian trolling, imo.
At least he´s not demanding others´ death in each post.
I call for justice for the Syrian people.

You defend Bashar Assad who gases children. He is such an ultimate degradation of humanity.
I just wonder who is a normal supporting Assad in 2018? this tyrant is (together with Iran, Putler) committing sunni- arabs´genocide on the daily base
Al-Qaeda Propaganda. Shame for humanity. Where are you, were is the West and its "free press" and cruise missiles when things like that happen? Where is that scum then?

With sweets and chips the terrorists lured children to their car bomb and detonated the bomb. The crime that killed 68 children comes in addition to the attack on civilians supposed to reach government held ground by an exchange agreement with the "rebels". 126 civilians died in the attacks. Another 200 civilians were abducted, most of them girls.

4-5.jpg

5-2.jpg

Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)

(actual photos from terrorist bombing in Idlib, no fake footage the West eagerly acts upon. Those civilians were about to head from a government enclave in Idlib to Aleppo in the framework of an agreement with "rebels", April 2017)

Last edited:
we must stop them at least here, have you seen some of them here in in the last 24-hours?

"Chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana White ended a press briefing on Saturday by highlighting that the US had seen a “2,000%” increase in Russian trolls in the last 24-hours. White had been providing an update of the latest developments from overnight airstrikes on Syrian targets by US, UK and French forces. "

As it happened: The strike and its aftermath

russiantroll_1329861.jpg
The problem is they’re almost impossible to stop.

Russia believes it can influence political policy in the West through cyber-attacks, and there’s no reason to believe they’re wrong.
They are gaining experience

we must stop them at least here, have you seen some of them here in in the last 24-hours?

"Chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana White ended a press briefing on Saturday by highlighting that the US had seen a “2,000%” increase in Russian trolls in the last 24-hours. White had been providing an update of the latest developments from overnight airstrikes on Syrian targets by US, UK and French forces. "

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

If you want to see a few of the Russian adds on Facebook, Twitter, Google & even youtube that they used in the 2016 election.

170908-russia-meme-gal-facebook-russian-ads.jpg

dixon-190433-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-10-Heart-of-Darkness-03.png

FBRussia2.png

For more Russian adds--go to this link.
pictures of russian facebook ads - Google Search

It's no suprise the the "internet agency" out of St. Petersburg Russia is very-very busy today---:auiqs.jpg:

A great book to read about this:

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.
reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

As far as them on this board--hell I can think of a couple of them that have been on this board since Trump announced his candidacy. You can tell, because anything and everything that Trump has said done or tweeted is "always" without question accepted and defended to the death, and without any rational thought or regard to facts, and they have very low level knowledge as to what has gone on in the past about politics. In fact, I have accused a couple of them as being Russian trolls.

Last edited:
What "reality star"? I don't understand that part.

But I do know that my CIA, FBI, Congress, and other governmental agencies are infested with communists. They may not be card-carrying dues-paying communists, but they're communists to the bone.
many commies support Putler , so they ´d help him and trump in this case , am i wrong ?

What?? No communist I've ever heard of would have even thought of voting for Trump. They supported Hillary, Bernie, or Stein.

The idea of a communist voting for Trump would be like "Jews for Hitler", "Blacks for the Klan", or "Chickens for Colonel Sanders".

i am 100% sure that Marxism is stone dead in the USA, very view who follow this man- eater doctrine . and i am 100% sure that its not an issue in the USA in 2018. buy a time machine go back in time in 20-50th hunt them down for sake of humanity and you will get a nice x-mess present from me

God knows I'd love to do that, and I'd start by smothering Karl Marx with a pillow while he was still a baby. But Marxism is still very much alive and well in the US. They just changed their name to the "Democrat Party".

you must buy this book, my recommendation

"But Marxism is still very much alive and well in the US. They just changed their name to the "Democrat Party"" this part is just a trolling, the Democratic party in 2018 has nothing to do with commie ideology

The Democrat Party has already adopted and carried out most of the Communist Party of USA from 1963.

THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS AS READ INTO THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, 1963 - Watchwoman on the Wall

many commies support Putler , so they ´d help him and trump in this case , am i wrong ?

What?? No communist I've ever heard of would have even thought of voting for Trump. They supported Hillary, Bernie, or Stein.

The idea of a communist voting for Trump would be like "Jews for Hitler", "Blacks for the Klan", or "Chickens for Colonel Sanders".

i am 100% sure that Marxism is stone dead in the USA, very view who follow this man- eater doctrine . and i am 100% sure that its not an issue in the USA in 2018. buy a time machine go back in time in 20-50th hunt them down for sake of humanity and you will get a nice x-mess present from me

God knows I'd love to do that, and I'd start by smothering Karl Marx with a pillow while he was still a baby. But Marxism is still very much alive and well in the US. They just changed their name to the "Democrat Party".

you must buy this book, my recommendation

"But Marxism is still very much alive and well in the US. They just changed their name to the "Democrat Party"" this part is just a trolling, the Democratic party in 2018 has nothing to do with commie ideology

The Democrat Party has already adopted and carried out most of the Communist Party of USA from 1963.

THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS AS READ INTO THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, 1963 - Watchwoman on the Wall

BS, communism is impossible to do in the USA, communism can be adapted by a western country. only by afro - Asian countries . you know that the real name of "Russia" is Ulus of Juchi, its a mongol empire, right?

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

If you want to see a few of the Russian adds on Facebook, Twitter, Google & even youtube that they used in the 2016 election.

170908-russia-meme-gal-facebook-russian-ads.jpg

dixon-190433-e-wp-content-uploads-2017-10-Heart-of-Darkness-03.png

FBRussia2.png

For more Russian adds--go to this link.
pictures of russian facebook ads - Google Search

It's no suprise the the "internet agency" out of St. Petersburg Russia is very-very busy today---:auiqs.jpg:

A great book to read about this:

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.
reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

As far as them on this board--hell I can think of a couple of them that have been on this board since Trump announced his candidacy. You can tell, because anything and everything that Trump has said done or tweeted is "always" without question accepted and defended to the death, and without any rational thought or regard to facts, and they have very low level knowledge as to what has gone on in the past about politics. In fact, I have accused a couple of them as being Russian trolls.
for Olgino trolls the main targets: Blacks, Immigrants, Islam, Islam - rape, Obama, KKK, Hilary, gays, guns.

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

Well CNN is a far left Troll site, so I would not put to much stock in a far left hack site.

Especially since the far left is responsible for helping the Russians Troll.

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

Well CNN is a far left Troll site, so I would not put to much stock in a far left hack site.

Muscovites get help from far - right and extreme left its a fact , but this story has nothing to do with hated by you - CNN

russiantroll_1329861.jpg
We mostly get the Chinese one's here at USMB, I guess the Ruskies sold this area to them?

russiantroll_1329861.jpg

Muscovites get help from far - right and extreme left its a fact , but this story has nothing to do with hated by you - CNN

Once again the far left gets their information incorrect!

CNN is helping the Russian Trolls, but you keep thinking that the far left has nothing to do with it.

How do we know Litwin isn’t a Russian troll? He has only been here since September. He is warning us against trolls to infiltrate and influence this board.

russiantroll_1329861.jpg
Interesting, I looked it up, it wasn't so much about users with names like "James Johnson" posting stuff like "Go Russia, Amercian military hardware sucks!", but about the White Helmet conspiracy theory, which was started long before the attack but was renewed.

Forum List

Back