Pennsylvania Senate Republicans score court victory in elections investigation

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is not going away. Why is there such a stink about election information? Why are we in court trying to get something that should be transparent. It makes the guilt apparent.

BTW a legal decision, not a conspiracy, a FACT.

“Today’s ruling upholds the General Assembly’s clear legal and constitutional authority to provide oversight of our election system,” Corman said. “… The Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee is conducting this review in a way that is transparent, fair and legally sound, and I am thankful this ruling completely validates our thoughtful approach to this deeply contentious issue.

More than you will ever have on Trump, and I have not had six years.

Good luck finding a post from me accusing Trump of anything illegal.

I am on record on this forum of being against the impeachments and the Mueller investigations.

Sorry little buddy, but just because you keep falling for Lucy pulling the football away, do not project that to me

It's a valid question yet those here on the Left mock and dismiss. We're told the election was the cleanest ever and dozens of court cases "proved" that to be the truth. When a state legislative committee or group of citizens asks for access to PUBLIC information, they have been stonewalled consistently. EVERY TIME. Requests of information about the election are met with resistance and legal action. Frankly, I think the ones who support this narrative are quite aware that if a deep investigation with full access to all records were allowed, their closely held belief in the "facts" just might crumble and they can't have that.

Honest, mature citizens would cheerfully provide access to public information as a means of dispelling the distrust in our elections. If they are so sure that nothing sketchy was done, that is. Yet here we are. I think they're liars and I think they KNOW illegal efforts led to this current administration. They'll never admit it because they are cowards with zero integrity. Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden are presenting a unified front, going after the filibuster in an attempt to codify the measures they took in 2020 because they know they are unable to draw votes with their policies and that they are running dry on the ability to keep pumping funny-money into the system without collapsing it.

IF they manage to push such a garbage, illegal measure into law, there should be a very public "convention" of the states of this union that are unwilling to accept the measures and there should be clear debate about an organized secessionist movement, immediately.

Good luck finding a post from me accusing Trump of anything illegal.

I am on record on this forum of being against the impeachments and the Mueller investigations.

Sorry little buddy, but just because you keep falling for Lucy pulling the football away, do not project that to me
"You" was referring to the criminals you support.

Wrong again.

Are you really any different than all those that were so convinced of Trump's guilt despite a lack of any evidence? You hold the same strong belief in the election being stolen despite the lack of any actual evidence.

How are you any different?

Forum List

Back