Pennsylvania GOP launches postmortem to figure out what exactly went wrong: state party is conducting research & paying big DC firm to gather insights

Odd. I mean it's their money but are they really going to spend this money for something the electorate already told them?

Pennsylvania didn't want to elect someone from out of state to represent them.

Now send me my money.

Mastriano was a whack job and Oz an out of touch carpet bagger. Try fielding better candidates.

Maybe the Party needs to go to the Commonwealth's nursing homes and neurology clinics to find the kinds of stroke victims and other impaired people that Pennsylvania voters seem to favor nowadays for high office?

Learn the art of ballot harvesting... and drop-box stuffing. When they have 2000 mules, we have 20,000 mules. Is that concept hard to understand?

Work the mail-in vote like your life depends on it.... because it does...

Learn how to code.... voting machine algorithms. It's been proven, a 15-year old can produce whatever results you want in 7 minutes with a screwdriver and a flash drive. Fucking figure it out.

Learn the art of ballot harvesting... and drop-box stuffing. When they have 2000 mules, we have 20,000 mules. Is that concept hard to understand?

Work the mail-in vote like your life depends on it.... because it does...

Learn how to code.... voting machine algorithms. It's been proven, a 15-year old can produce whatever results you want in 7 minutes with a screwdriver and a flash drive. Fucking figure it out.
Seems obvious that people don't give a fuck when more votes are tallied than ballots cast, so why not?

Odd. I mean it's their money but are they really going to spend this money for something the electorate already told them?

Pennsylvania didn't want to elect someone from out of state to represent them.

Now send me my money.
So, Hillary and New York were okay. RFK was okay.

both MAGA candidates Mastriano and Oz lost. i don't think you can blame "candidate quality", because Fetterman in particular but also Shapiro were terrible candidates

It is a combination of candidate quality and other things. Pennsylvania is not far right and Republicans could have sewn up the state if they hadn't reached out to the MAGA crowd with weak candidates. The state is moderate so moderate candidates are going to win.

Forum List

Back