Penn and Teller on vaccination

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Although these guys' rants against environmentalism are retarded, they definitely prove the broken clock rule with this one, its spot on:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RfdZTZQvuCo&t=0]Penn and Teller on Vaccinations - YouTube[/ame]

I've always found a strange similarity between conspiracy theories and religion.

They're both sets of completely firm and immovable beliefs based on little or no actual evidence.

They're both simple "answers" to questions that are unanswerable or complicated.

They're both crutches.

i've always found a strange similarity between conspiracy theories and religion.

They're both sets of completely firm and immovable beliefs based on little or no actual evidence.

They're both simple "answers" to questions that are unanswerable or complicated.

They're both crutches.

what a empty pointless statement..

Says the guy who doesn't like vaccinations

They are entertainers. They have just as much right to free speech as anybody else but only the left seems to take celebrity opinions seriously. Maybe it's the constant outrage manufactured by the tax exempt Media Matters that causes the left to be constantly unhinged about the 1st Amendment..

Wait a minute, so vaccines can't cause Autism because the Diphtheria Epidemic of the 20's has passed? I'm not following them. :confused:

In the video Penn and Teller say that Autism rates are 1 in 120 but since then they have since risen to 1 in 50. Why have they gone up? And why is Autism almost unknown in Amish communities? Hint: No GMO or Vaccinations.

Autism rates according to "Autism Speaks":
1975: 1 in 5000
2009: 1 in 110

FDA Admits In Court Vaccines STILL Contain Mercury:
FDA admits in court case that vaccines still contain mercury

Oh didn't Fox or MSNBC mention that?

what language is that?

what part did you not understand...it seems your belief is if one vaccine has benefit then all vaccines must be good and the more the better

did i say that?

penn and teller said as much with their list of every vaccination known to man and you seem to agree...your statement was you love it..and people that do not vaccinate children are idiots...you made no distinction between one vaccine or the next..amount of vaccines..you just said . You love it..so feel free to elaborate if your simplistic response misrepresented your thoughts

Wait a minute, so vaccines can't cause Autism because the Diphtheria Epidemic of the 20's has passed? I'm not following them. :confused:

In the video Penn and Teller say that Autism rates are 1 in 120 but since then they have since risen to 1 in 50. Why have they gone up? And why is Autism almost unknown in Amish communities? Hint: No GMO or Vaccinations.

It's called more awareness, and better ways to diagnose. ;)

They are entertainers. They have just as much right to free speech as anybody else but only the left seems to take celebrity opinions seriously. Maybe it's the constant outrage manufactured by the tax exempt Media Matters that causes the left to be constantly unhinged about the 1st Amendment..

I must of missed the part of this thread anyone even remotely suggested the two clowns do not have a 1st Amendment right to do their clown show

It's called more awareness, and better ways to diagnose. ;)

that is not even close to true..there is only one way to diagnose nothing has changed ..doctors used to travel to study cases of children with autism was once so rare

I must of missed the part of this thread anyone even remotely suggested the two clowns do not have a 1st Amendment right to do their clown show

It's all about the whining. Thanks to the tax exempt Media Matters constant 24/7 search for speech they disagree with the left is constantly in a tizzy about every minor statement in the entire Country from talk radio to celebrity speech. Their solution isn't to argue about subjects they disagree with. Like most tyrants the left wants to shut it down and damn the 1st Amendment.

they are entertainers. They have just as much right to free speech as anybody else but only the left seems to take celebrity opinions seriously. Maybe it's the constant outrage manufactured by the tax exempt media matters that causes the left to be constantly unhinged about the 1st amendment..

i must of missed the part of this thread anyone even remotely suggested the two clowns do not have a 1st amendment right to do their clown show

it's all about the whining. Thanks to the tax exempt media matters constant 24/7 search for speech they disagree with the left is constantly in a tizzy about every minor statement in the entire country from talk radio to celebrity speech. Their solution isn't to argue about subjects they disagree with. Like most tyrants the left wants to shut it down and damn the 1st amendment.

funny, you seem to be the one in "tizzy" about peoples statements

Forum List

Back