Pence was asked what his role would be as VP. The answer was hilarious.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
On Fox yesterday after refusing to categorize the Grand Wizard of the KKK as deplorable Pence was asked if he knew what his role as VP would be. What followed was hilarious and common among Trump supporters who dont know exactly what he stands for so they project their hopes and wishes onto Trump.

I'm paraphrasing here but when asked he said "I think my role...." "Its up to the President but I feel that....." "I havent been told yet but my sense is that...."

So Pence took the role as VP without knowing one thing about what the job will be. What his job description is or anything. Could he be a figure head? Who knows but he dont care! Is he a prop? Again, what difference does it make?

Cutting the lawn? IDK, but sign me up

On Fox yesterday after refusing to categorize the Grand Wizard of the KKK as deplorable Pence was asked if he knew what his role as VP would be. What followed was hilarious and common among Trump supporters who dont know exactly what he stands for so they project their hopes and wishes onto Trump.

I'm paraphrasing here but when asked he said "I think my role...." "Its up to the President but I feel that....." "I havent been told yet but my sense is that...."

So Pence took the role as VP without knowing one thing about what the job will be. What his job description is or anything. Could he be a figure head? Who knows but he dont care! Is he a prop? Again, what difference does it make?

Basically his role is to be VP and do nothing that gets in the way of Trump. ie, nothing much. There have been lots of VPs like that, Cheney and Bush snr are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Basically his role is to be VP and do nothing that gets in the way of Trump. ie, nothing much. There have been lots of VPs like that, Cheney and Bush snr are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Thats fine if he actually KNEW that...but he doesnt. He couldnt even identify one thing that he will be doing and he's how many months into this? lol

Its just like when Kelly Ann Kelly gets on TV the only thing she can do is go "Well I think...." "I assume that Mr Trump...."

And even the advisors dont know his position on pretty much anything

He will fill the same role as most other vps. That does seem like a scatterbrained response if what you posted is accurate.

He will fill the same role as most other vps. That does seem like a scatterbrained response if what you posted is accurate.

Its fine to say that but when he was asked not even HE could say that

Thats fine if he actually KNEW that...but he doesnt. He couldnt even identify one thing that he will be doing and he's how many months into this? lol

Its just like when Kelly Ann Kelly gets on TV the only thing she can do is go "Well I think...." "I assume that Mr Trump...."

And even the advisors dont know his position on pretty much anything

Why should he care? He'll be VP with the chance (Trump's 70 years old remember) to become president without having to do all that Trump is doing. Who wouldn't jump at that chance regardless of what he might have to do, or not do, and get paid for it?

I don't think anyone cares about the vp picks. They'd have to hijack the motorcade and run over someone before the public would care.

Even THAT would've been fine as an answer. He could've pretended that being next in line was no biggie. Except he didnt....he just went "Uhhh I think...." "I feel....." "My sense is that...."

Forum List

Back