Pence used private e-mail to conduct State business

Watch the Right struggle to say it's OK for Pence but not for Hillary. :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy has become a tenet of the republican party.

You mean like you all defended Clinton over emails but now want to crucify Pence? That sort of hypocrisy?

I don't expect you to grasp it

I'm not criticizing Pence for his use of private email server( although he should be made fun of for using AOL. Most people stopped using AOL when dial up went away).

But he should be slandered for the hypocrisy. He and his party went on about Hilary's emails when they've done the same.

No asshole...it wasn't the same...it was illegal for Hillary to do it, it wasn't illegal for Pence....clinton minion rahm emanuel here in chicago also uses a private email address....

And hilary had an entire secret server which was illegal and unsecured...and she destroyed emails that were under subpoena, and then actually did lie, intentionally, to congress and the FBI...

Moron.
Wow, I can't believe that you are here telling us that it was illegal for Hillary to use a private server. There was nothing illegal about her server.

After she left office, she had all work related e-mails given to State for the official record & ordered the rest deleted. This was before the court order. At no time after the court order did Clinton order e-mails destroyed.

So, dipstick, when are you going to start bitching about Pence?
Brought to you by "The land reality never knew".

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

But hey, he said all pertinent e-mails were saved.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.
Proof? What, you don't have any? Dag nab it!
Pull your head out of Trump's butt & read the news.

Watch the Right struggle to say it's OK for Pence but not for Hillary. :rolleyes:

You mean like you all defended Clinton over emails but now want to crucify Pence? That sort of hypocrisy?

I'm not criticizing Pence for his use of private email server( although he should be made fun of for using AOL. Most people stopped using AOL when dial up went away).

But he should be slandered for the hypocrisy. He and his party went on about Hilary's emails when they've done the same.

No asshole...it wasn't the same...it was illegal for Hillary to do it, it wasn't illegal for Pence....clinton minion rahm emanuel here in chicago also uses a private email address....

And hilary had an entire secret server which was illegal and unsecured...and she destroyed emails that were under subpoena, and then actually did lie, intentionally, to congress and the FBI...

Moron.
Wow, I can't believe that you are here telling us that it was illegal for Hillary to use a private server. There was nothing illegal about her server.

After she left office, she had all work related e-mails given to State for the official record & ordered the rest deleted. This was before the court order. At no time after the court order did Clinton order e-mails destroyed.

So, dipstick, when are you going to start bitching about Pence?

Pence didn't break Indiana law....there lies your problem

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.
Stop lying clown.

Lets review.

You & your hoard of deplorables, had a freak out about Clinton's e-mails.
I had no problem with Clinton E-mails.

So, why aren't you having a freak out about Pence's e-mails?

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy.
Pence wasn't Sec. of State sending classified emails, dickhead.

I don't recall any Democrats calling for the attorney general to resign or recuse when she met in the back of an airplane for 40 minutes with the spouse of a subject under criminal investigation?

No one denied the meeting dumbass. Session denied his meetings. Trump lied about it. Flynn lied about it. Kushner lied about it./ Ryan knew & lied about it.

It is about the cover up.

Republicans suck dick.
Stop lying clown.
If you don't know about Pence's use of personal e-mail, then you are quite the moron.

Republicans suck dick.
Stop lying clown.
If you don't know about Pence's use of personal e-mail, then you are quite the moron.
Lamest dimbot deflection of all time.

Republicans suck dick.
Stop lying clown.
Alt-Right news keeps them dumb.

Lets review.

Pence sent sensitive e-mails concerning Homeland Security, dickhead

What classified e-mails did Clinton send?

Republicans suck dick.
Stop lying clown.
It is all over the news and here you are denying it.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

I don't recall any Democrats calling for the attorney general to resign or recuse when she met in the back of an airplane for 40 minutes with the spouse of a subject under criminal investigation?

No one denied the meeting dumbass. Session denied his meetings. Trump lied about it. Flynn lied about it. Kushner lied about it./ Ryan knew & lied about it.

It is about the cover up.
He didn't lie at all. The question wasn't "have you ever met a Russian official, ever in the entire 30 years of your senate career", the question was whether the Trump campaign or its surrogates were IN COLLUSION with the Russians on a regular basis throughout the campaign, and he answered it perfectly. There is no there there.

Lets review.

Prove it liar.

Stop lying clown.
It is all over the news and here you are denying it.

Just how fucking stupid are you?
Can't help lying can you?

Lets review.

Because Pence isn't a Federal govt. employee who is obliged to use a govt. server due to the highly classified nature of the emails. Plus he didn't break any laws.

Republicans suck dick.
Stop lying clown.
Alt left is so smart. LOL

Lets review.

Ask Comey, he testified that Hillary lied, classified emails were sent and received.

Stop lying clown.
Alt left is so smart. LOL
They are too stupid to realize that their tactics do not work anymore, that the average person can see through their wall of deflection. They saw through it very good on November 8th, 2016.

Forum List

Back