Pence used private e-mail to conduct State business

As a governor how much classified intelligence information did he get and did he send and receive it on a personal email account? I suspect the answers are none and no. Thank you moving on.

At least he doesn't have to worry about democrats getting upset since they defended Hillary for much worse.
What, your precious Republicans had a freak out, investigated for years, & found nothing.
Actually the FBI investigated and found that Clinton violated the Espionage Act.
Fraid knot. You are lying.
Bullshit. The FBI director called a press conference and listed her crimes. There was over 100.

At least he doesn't have to worry about democrats getting upset since they defended Hillary for much worse.
What, your precious Republicans had a freak out, investigated for years, & found nothing.
Actually the FBI investigated and found that Clinton violated the Espionage Act.
Bullshit. The FBI director called a press conference and listed her crimes. There was over 100.
bs

bs

bs

^^^^^
OUCH!

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

But hey, he said all pertinent e-mails were saved.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.

Learn to spell the name right before you lie about him.

PENCE
OK Pence used a private e-mail account top do government business and it was hacked.

That is a fact.

... and your point is?

Let me be specific. I am not talking about the one on top of your head!

I have worked for the government for many years and I have a personal e-mail account, but I also don't normally conduct business with classified information. Neither did Governor Mike Pence.

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.

Did you forget to mention that it isn't against the law in Indiana, dickhead?
You mean the same way it was NOT illegal for Clinton?

Oh, but it was grossly illegal.

It was perfectly legal and allowed as Governor. The AP should lose their press credentials for the way they twisted this story.

Republicans NEVER break any laws!!! Besides the GOP-trump are above the LAW.
What law did Pence supposedly break? I saw that question posed to a person on CNN earlier and he sat there and talked about everyting but answering the question.

No scandal, the left comes up empty again

Watch the Right struggle to say it's OK for Pence but not for Hillary. :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy has become a tenet of the republican party.

You mean like you all defended Clinton over emails but now want to crucify Pence? That sort of hypocrisy?

I don't expect you to grasp it

Lets review.

You & your hoard of deplorables, had a freak out about Clinton's e-mails.
I had no problem with Clinton E-mails.

So, why aren't you having a freak out about Pence's e-mails?

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy.

The reason you had no problem with them is simple. You are an idiot.

There is no hypocrisy because there is no comparison.

Watch the Right struggle to say it's OK for Pence but not for Hillary. :rolleyes:

You mean like you all defended Clinton over emails but now want to crucify Pence? That sort of hypocrisy?

I'm not criticizing Pence for his use of private email server( although he should be made fun of for using AOL. Most people stopped using AOL when dial up went away).

But he should be slandered for the hypocrisy. He and his party went on about Hilary's emails when they've done the same.

No asshole...it wasn't the same...it was illegal for Hillary to do it, it wasn't illegal for Pence....clinton minion rahm emanuel here in chicago also uses a private email address....

And hilary had an entire secret server which was illegal and unsecured...and she destroyed emails that were under subpoena, and then actually did lie, intentionally, to congress and the FBI...

Moron.
Wow, I can't believe that you are here telling us that it was illegal for Hillary to use a private server. There was nothing illegal about her server.

After she left office, she had all work related e-mails given to State for the official record & ordered the rest deleted. This was before the court order. At no time after the court order did Clinton order e-mails destroyed.

So, dipstick, when are you going to start bitching about Pence?

You just made a complete post without a single true statement. What a consummate liar you have become. Congrats!

Republicans suck dick.
Proof? What, you don't have any? Dag nab it!
Pull your head out of Trump's butt & read the news.
Stop lying clown.
If you don't know about Pence's use of personal e-mail, then you are quite the moron.

I guess you simply have nothing to offer. Goodbye!

Republicans suck dick.
Proof? What, you don't have any? Dag nab it!
Pull your head out of Trump's butt & read the news.
Stop lying clown.
If you don't know about Pence's use of personal e-mail, then you are quite the moron.

I guess you simply have nothing to offer. Goodbye!

You are the type of pretend tough guy that gives people the finger when they aren't looking. Look asswipe, you said I lied. Point it out or STFU.

Pence did use personal e-mail for government business including talking about Homeland Security issues.

What did Pence do with his personal e-mails that weren't government business? OMG OMG OMG did he delete them? OMG OMG OMG he didn't turn them over to State, OMG OMG OMG.

I'm not criticizing Pence for his use of private email server( although he should be made fun of for using AOL. Most people stopped using AOL when dial up went away).

But he should be slandered for the hypocrisy. He and his party went on about Hilary's emails when they've done the same.

No asshole...it wasn't the same...it was illegal for Hillary to do it, it wasn't illegal for Pence....clinton minion rahm emanuel here in chicago also uses a private email address....

And hilary had an entire secret server which was illegal and unsecured...and she destroyed emails that were under subpoena, and then actually did lie, intentionally, to congress and the FBI...

Moron.
Wow, I can't believe that you are here telling us that it was illegal for Hillary to use a private server. There was nothing illegal about her server.

After she left office, she had all work related e-mails given to State for the official record & ordered the rest deleted. This was before the court order. At no time after the court order did Clinton order e-mails destroyed.

So, dipstick, when are you going to start bitching about Pence?

You just made a complete post without a single true statement. What a consummate liar you have become. Congrats!
I love it when you assholes demand sources & proof when you provide none to prove I was lying.

As for Clinton, which part was not true. Or is all you got is "OMG OMG OMG you lie".

Well, nothing happened to Hillary and liberals even backed her for the presidency. So the good news is nothing will happen to Mike Pence. Next...

Let arrest him now, convict him in the media, and ignore both sides are the biggest damn losers ever!

The reason why I vote Libertarian beside being States Rights, Small Government, and Fiscal Conservative is because both bigger parties are nothing but BULLSHIT Artists that cry about the other side being as dirty as them!

Well, nothing happened to Hillary and liberals even backed her for the presidency. So the good news is nothing will happen to Mike Pence. Next...
But we won't know about Pence until there is an investigation.

Forum List

Back