Pence to appear at NRA and guns will be banned for his protection.

The secret service sets those rules, for the trolls who like to throw half truths around.
So the NRA allows a gun free zone while condemning gun free zones. Fucking hypocrites. Pence could have done his talk by video pick-up you fucking idiot.
They have no control over if they want Pence to speak. Personally I wouldn't go to it, because it would be ripe for another democrat to start shooting.

The secret service sets those rules, for the trolls who like to throw half truths around.
So the NRA allows a gun free zone while condemning gun free zones. Fucking hypocrites. Pence could have done his talk by video pick-up you fucking idiot.
They have no control over if they want Pence to speak. Personally I wouldn't go to it, because it would be ripe for another democrat to start shooting.
The HELL they don't have any control. I knew your dumb ass would come up with that crap so I added that bit in my first post about Pence doing a video link speech/interview so the NRA wouldn't have to look like the bloody hypocrites they truly are as shown by their actions of creating a de facto GUN FREE ZONE! What a bloody lock-step, piss drinking apologist!

The HELL they don't have any control. I knew your dumb ass would come up with that crap so I added that bit in my first post about Pence doing a video link speech/interview so the NRA wouldn't have to look like the bloody hypocrites they truly are as shown by their actions of creating a de facto GUN FREE ZONE! What a bloody lock-step, piss drinking apologist!
If they want Pence the secret service controls it, troll.

The NRA controls who appears in person at their functions you damn dunce. The NRA made the choice to defer to the SS and create a GUN FREE ZONE. The NRA caved and showed their hypocrisy to the world.

And who is the troll, you bloody hypocrite! My posts on this thread are ALL ON TOPIC, which is something one can rarely say about your own asswipe!

The NRA controls who appears in person at their functions you damn dunce. The NRA made the choice to defer to the SS and create a GUN FREE ZONE. The NRA caved and showed their hypocrisy to the world.

And who is the troll, you bloody hypocrite! My posts on this thread are ALL ON TOPIC, which is something one can rarely say about your own asswipe!
Trolls just cannot be completely honest. I stated the NRA controls who speak, but the SS controls security if it's Pence. Now stop trolling by pretending you can't comprehend this. Even a regular democrat can.

Trolls just cannot be completely honest. I stated the NRA controls who speak, but the SS controls security if it's Pence. Now stop trolling by pretending you can't comprehend this. Even a regular democrat can.

Well, this proves they will cave on their principals. Now it's just a matter of agreeing on the price.

Aren’t ewe just trying to start some bullshit here!
Ewe seem to have a spelling problem. Just kidding, It looks like ewe are using the insults that the rwnj talking heads told ewe too like a good little sheep. Good for ewe.

Now "baa" for me little sheep.

Trolls just cannot be completely honest. I stated the NRA controls who speak, but the SS controls security if it's Pence.
Right, so the obvious solution is to refuse to host Pence knowing that he demands the SS, which demands a gun-free zone. Obviously the NRA are OK with a gun-free zone as long as they get something for it.

Trolls just cannot be completely honest. I stated the NRA controls who speak, but the SS controls security if it's Pence.
Right, so the obvious solution is to refuse to host Pence knowing that he demands the SS, which demands a gun-free zone. Obviously the NRA are OK with a gun-free zone as long as they get something for it.
Duh! Liberals are all ok with gun free zones as long as they get something for it. Dead kids.

Duh! Liberals are all ok with gun free zones as long as they get something for it. Dead kids.

Do you ever read your own posts? You claim liberals want dead kids. That's disgusting Mikey. I didn't think you were that hateful. You need to back off on the Alex Jones and fox rhetoric. Nobody wants dead kids. A sane person would know that.

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Guns will be barred during Vice President Mike Pence’s appearance at an upcoming National Rifle Association convention to protect his safety — prompting survivors of the Parkland school shooting in Florida to wonder why the gun group won’t agree to gun restrictions elsewhere to protect children.

Those attending the NRA Leadership Conference in Dallas are on notice that no firearms or “weapons of any kind,” or ammunition, will be allowed in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center “prior to and during” Pence’s appearance on May 4. The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence. Parkland Survivors' Jaws Drop.

--------------------------------------------------
I know I should say something but I'm at a loss for words. I could careless about the gun nuts at the NRA convention. Really I could care less, I know there are "nuts" there, it only stands to reason, but who cares.

Can you blame them?
You lefties are known to shoot at Republicans.

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Guns will be barred during Vice President Mike Pence’s appearance at an upcoming National Rifle Association convention to protect his safety — prompting survivors of the Parkland school shooting in Florida to wonder why the gun group won’t agree to gun restrictions elsewhere to protect children.

Those attending the NRA Leadership Conference in Dallas are on notice that no firearms or “weapons of any kind,” or ammunition, will be allowed in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center “prior to and during” Pence’s appearance on May 4. The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

I know I should say something but I'm at a loss for words. I could careless about the gun nuts at the NRA convention. Really I could care less, I know there are "nuts" there, it only stands to reason, but who cares.

Can you blame them?

Yeah but according to NRA folklore, if a “lefty” did get into the NRA convention (he sure as hell wouldn’t be a member) a “good guy” with a gun would stop him…right????

Congratulations, you just blew the fable the NRA lives by all to hell.

I stated the NRA controls who speak, but the SS controls security if it's Pence.
Now look what you wrote fool! Did the SS force the NRA to host Pence? NO! The NRA will VOLUNTARILY host Pence and create a GUN FREE ZONE at the behest of the SS per their SECURITY GUIDELINES. I've said that all along, fool.

Now here is where the hypocrisy lies. NRA dogma bears witness to the idea that only guns in the hands of the pure can counter a gun in the hands of the evil doer. That is why the NRA promotes doing away with GUN FREE ZONES and have almost every swing Richard packing the piece of their choice. Now ask yourself this question, you mentally challenged twit... could the NRA have remained true to their alleged principles, keep their venue an full fledged GUN ZONE, provided an off site video link location for Pence and his SS detail to protect his Evangelical ass, and maintained the ANTI-GUN FREE ZONE principles?

A simple question, on topic, but apparently so very, very hard for you to comprehend. Its about the NRA's HYPOCRISY! Or is it that principles and an honest consideration of a question are immaterial to a dishonest SOB like yourself?

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Can you blame them?

Yeah but according to NRA folklore, if a “lefty” did get into the NRA convention (he sure as hell wouldn’t be a member) a “good guy” with a gun would stop him…right????

Congratulations, you just blew the fable the NRA lives by all to hell.

Uhhhhh.....there's these guys called the secret service,maybe you've heard of them.

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Well wittle ones, the GOOD guys WILL have guns. The president has special police called the Secret Service, they carry guns to protect the president. You have no one like the secret service, so we suggest you find police or security guards who will carry guns to protect you too. Seems like some BAD people want you to be unprotected.

Do you ever read your own posts? You claim liberals want dead kids. That's disgusting Mikey. I didn't think you were that hateful. You need to back off on the Alex Jones and fox rhetoric. Nobody wants dead kids. A sane person would know that.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

Forum List

Back