Pence to appear at NRA and guns will be banned for his protection.

The Secret Service sweep the entire area, looking for weapons on people and weapons hidden inside the building. If everyone else in the US had the same Secret Service protection that Pence has, i might get on board with a gun ban. I wouldnt need a gun for personal protection if i had the Secret Service, but since we cant afford to protect every citizen that way, its kind of important for me to be allowed to own a gun for my personal protection.

Why are Parkland students always so stupid?

NRA, the baby crib for conservative snowflakes. They have a gun-free zone at all their conventions. Why? Wouldn't it be much safer if you had all those 'good guys with guns' mingling about?

Uh huh.

NRA, the baby crib for conservative snowflakes. They have a gun-free zone at all their conventions. Why? Wouldn't it be much safer if you had all those 'good guys with guns' mingling about?

Uh huh.

Yours is a stupid argument. Both Democrats and foreign enemies are all gunning for the American leadership.

Uh huh.

Yours is a stupid argument. Both Democrats and foreign enemies are all gunning for the American leadership.

Your's is a stupid argument, Both Republicans and tinfoil hat wearers are all gunning for Democrat leadership.

Uh huh.

Your's is a stupid argument, Both Republicans and tinfoil hat wearers are all gunning for Democrat leadership.

Nah. That would fall under the category of "shoot the shit", and who has the time to waste these days.

Uh huh.
Evidence?

Uh huh.
I thought you criminal enablers loved gun free zones?

Uh huh.
I thought you criminal enablers loved gun free zones?
They do, except when the NRA abides by a venue's demands and creates one. Then it's an inconvenient political hit point misfire.

The Secret Service sweep the entire area, looking for weapons on people and weapons hidden inside the building. If everyone else in the US had the same Secret Service protection that Pence has, i might get on board with a gun ban. I wouldnt need a gun for personal protection if i had the Secret Service, but since we cant afford to protect every citizen that way, its kind of important for me to be allowed to own a gun for my personal protection.

Why are Parkland students always so stupid?
May Gawd Blass are seekrit survers !
Thullivan thays thources thay...who hires these people ?

HuffPost•April 28, 2018

Guns will be barred during Vice President Mike Pence’s appearance at an upcoming National Rifle Association convention to protect his safety — prompting survivors of the Parkland school shooting in Florida to wonder why the gun group won’t agree to gun restrictions elsewhere to protect children.

Those attending the NRA Leadership Conference in Dallas are on notice that no firearms or “weapons of any kind,” or ammunition, will be allowed in the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center “prior to and during” Pence’s appearance on May 4. The NRA posted the restrictions ― a requirement of the Secret Service ― on a website announcing the conference.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence. Parkland Survivors' Jaws Drop.

--------------------------------------------------
I know I should say something but I'm at a loss for words. I could careless about the gun nuts at the NRA convention. Really I could care less, I know there are "nuts" there, it only stands to reason, but who cares.

Forum List

Back