Pence testified today

We will have 100,000 illegals massed at the border this coming week and the panty-bunchers are drooling about J6 and Trump lawsuits. FFS WAKE UP!!!!
The Drug Cartels have lots and lots of pesos. Wealth is a magnet to the extortionist King in the Oval Office. He spent 44 years overseeing Foreign Aid Packages and bragged on a viral video online from someone's cell phone that he had a billion in Cash placed on Air Force II by a transition government's top cop whom he demanded extortion meccas from with the threat of halting Foreign Aid Package Funds if they didn't get his share of their Foreign Aid package on Air Force Two pronto. They succumbed to his threat. If you read the Constitution you will know how Joe Biden committed a criminal act against a foreign aid by extorting money from their package before they got it with threats that he would use his power as Vice President to eliminate all their good will money if he didn't get a big bite of it first. It was evil, along with getting his son a cushy Burisma Oil board job that only asked for one meeting a year, and that was even abated down to nothing. It's a dark day for Joe Biden's dead wife's son, and it's a dark day for the presidency. And it's hell for the people who will be taxed to death for Biden's intentional mistakes. And that's what I think. :cranky: Considering his theater about using his vice presidency to cheat the Ukraine out of a chunk of their Foreign Aid package unconstitutionally, is there any reason to wonder if he and his cheating liars in the Deep State, is there any way the Cartels could benefit from Biden's order to open the border, which resulted in the Cartel's delivery of poisonous fentanyl that are responsible for killing 100,000 of America's young experimenters plus a few elder addicts for almost three years straight, how could this animal of a jerk benefit the Cartels more than letting them get away with murder of young people taking cheap fentanyl and paying with it not only with a few dollars more but with their very lives. Bad business, and I'm suspicious there's something in it for the Deep State--totatalitarianism power, and I hate it for what it looks like and likely it is what it looks like. ARRRRGGGGHHH!

Last edited:
You forget. Nancy Pelosi's go to cop opened the door and invited the large group of protesters into the Capitol building. Nobody knew what Pelosi had up her hot pink sleeves, but it certainly took the leftist press and their lovers into cloud nine when they beat up on innocent people by incarcerating hundreds of innocent conservatives for a year or more. And the "Proud Boys" didn't do the crimes the Democrats made up in their spare time offings.
Your conspiracy theories might make you feel all warm and wet in your panties, but people have been arrested, tried, and convicted. More to follow.

The Drug Cartels have lots and lots of pesos. Wealth is a magnet to the extortionist King in the Oval Office. He spent 44 years overseeing Foreign Aid Packages and bragged on a viral video online from someone's cell phone that he had a billion in Cash placed on Air Force II by a transition government's top cop whom he demanded extortion meccas from with the threat of halting Foreign Aid Package Funds if they didn't get his share of their Foreign Aid package on Air Force Two pronto. They succumbed to his threat. If you read the Constitution you will know how Joe Biden committed a criminal act against a foreign aid by extorting money from their package before they got it with threats that he would use his power as Vice President to eliminate all their good will money if he didn't get a big bite of it first. It was evil, along with getting his son a cushy Burisma Oil board job that only asked for one meeting a year, and that was even abated down to nothing. It's a dark day for Joe Biden's dead wife's son, and it's a dark day for the presidency. And it's hell for the people who will be taxed to death for Biden's intentional mistakes. And that's what I think. :cranky: Considering his theater about using his vice presidency to cheat the Ukraine out of a chunk of their Foreign Aid package unconstitutionally, is there any reason to wonder if he and his cheating liars in the Deep State, is there any way the Cartels could benefit from Biden's order to open the border, which resulted in the Cartel's delivery of poisonous fentanyl that are responsible for killing 100,000 of America's young experimenters plus a few elder addicts for almost three years straight, how could this animal of a jerk benefit the Cartels more than letting them get away with murder of young people taking cheap fentanyl and paying with it not only with a few dollars more but with their very lives. Bad business, and I'm suspicious there's something in it for the Deep State--totatalitarianism power, and I hate it for what it looks like and likely it is what it looks like. ARRRRGGGGHHH!
Corruption has no boundaries.. It infects everything and everyone if the people don't stand up. Biden has played the federal government and the people like a bunch of fool's for his wealth generated. Just think about all those who have went along with him or have turned a blind eye over the year's also.. Pathetic..... Let's hope and pray that Comer and the bunch prevail.

Corruption has no boundaries.. It infects everything and everyone if the people don't stand up. Biden has played the federal government and the people like a bunch of fool's for his wealth generated. Just think about all those who have went along with him or have turned a blind eye over the year's also.. Pathetic..... Let's hope and pray that Comer and the bunch prevail.
Will our lawmakers throw the villains out? After watching the heartbroken people in Allen Texas last night who had to leave their cars in the Mall where a shooter was targeting adult kills and children kills, I woke up this morning with the villainous nature of the Democrats defunding the cops. They're villians because now America is suffering from thieves closing down mom and pop stores, restaurants, and everything good people worked a lifetime to earn.

The Villians Biden, Obama, Clinton, Schumer, and Pelosi (and their press and aparatchik colleague minions) push, push, pushed to buy out the judicial system with judges who enjoyed the big Soros paychecks that put villains back on American streets in every single state. They made up lies, narratives, taboo sex practioners, Christian shamers, and theiving thugs their religion, and ignored the stalking of Maxine Waters so she could pass laws to destroy hardworking Americans, and the the Republican Party problem solvers their red devils. Giving the Lord God their middle finger didn't help America one bit, but not to worry, they've had their pickpocketing of America and worship of the Kings of Silicon Valley their new religious leaders. Yesterday afternoon's multiple shooter in the Allen Texas Mall is the caffeine shot that may cause Texas to shoot back at the causes of these airheads who are going around pushing fentanyl deaths upon the nation by tearing down everything President Trump did for revenge, which their evil villainous liars in the Mainstream Media bathe themselves in a situation worse than the fall of Rome orgies. There is no answer to this creation of orgies of lies in Congress, the Judicial branch that used to see to it right was done. Now, they join in the smearing along with the corrupted police entities in Washington protecting these villains of the working people in this country who don't have a chance in hell of having a good like because unlike the President Biden mob, do not steal and smear successful people who fight for the right to say what you think among other human rights amendments the founders gave us, not to mention erasing off the face of the earth every reminder of how prosperity enabled people to do good with their lives, raise children to respect others, and do without other pleasures to raise a family of children taught to settle matters peacefully and put others first. And what does the President of the US do? He hides when he isn't singing the "Me, me, me, me, me" song, and the second verse is "Dough, Raise Me."

Down with crime in America! And down with their creators, the evil Democrat and RINO Party fluffers. No more criminals on the street! They break mom and pop businesses with zero justice to stop it, terrorize children in classroom and the mall for future drug sales, and pushing the little guy down the drain so they can spend his tax money with no holds barred. They pushed this nation into a fiscal and terrifying crime wave we must stop or be eaten like the innocent people of January 6 who were incarcerated going on two years now for their rather peaceful protest by focusing on one or two bad apples, and not the hundreds of innocent protesters they incarcerated and destroyed their productive lives. I hate the villians in Congress who pushed back at innocent Trump staffers from doing their jobs, and stalker woman Maxine Waters belongs in jail, not out there pushing her lies on her minions to hurt people in her rival party. She taught revenge on the wrong people, and she got away with it due to her popularity with other villains of American Congress who sold out to get Soros bonuses for their crimes against the innocent because he just doesn't like the party he doesn't belong to.

Last edited:
By this time next year, we'll know of we have a democtaic republican Justice System, or one fit for a King above the law

Will our lawmakers throw the villains out? After watching the heartbroken people in Allen Texas last night who had to leave their cars in the Mall where a shooter was targeting adult kills and children kills, I woke up this morning with the villainous nature of the Democrats defunding the cops. They're villians because now America is suffering from thieves closing down mom and pop stores, restaurants, and everything good people worked a lifetime to earn.

The Villians Biden, Obama, Clinton, Schumer, and Pelosi (and their press and aparatchik colleague minions) push, push, pushed to buy out the judicial system with judges who enjoyed the big Soros paychecks that put villains back on American streets in every single state. They made up lies, narratives, taboo sex practioners, Christian shamers, and theiving thugs their religion, and ignored the stalking of Maxine Waters so she could pass laws to destroy hardworking Americans, and the the Republican Party problem solvers their red devils. Giving the Lord God their middle finger didn't help America one bit, but not to worry, they've had their pickpocketing of America and worship of the Kings of Silicon Valley their new religious leaders. Yesterday afternoon's multiple shooter in the Allen Texas Mall is the caffeine shot that may cause Texas to shoot back at the causes of these airheads who are going around pushing fentanyl deaths upon the nation by tearing down everything President Trump did for revenge, which their evil villainous liars in the Mainstream Media bathe themselves in a situation worse than the fall of Rome orgies. There is no answer to this creation of orgies of lies in Congress, the Judicial branch that used to see to it right was done. Now, they join in the smearing along with the corrupted police entities in Washington protecting these villains of the working people in this country who don't have a chance in hell of having a good like because unlike the President Biden mob, do not steal and smear successful people who fight for the right to say what you think among other human rights amendments the founders gave us, not to mention erasing off the face of the earth every reminder of how prosperity enabled people to do good with their lives, raise children to respect others, and do without other pleasures to raise a family of children taught to settle matters peacefully and put others first. And what does the President of the US do? He hides when he isn't singing the "Me, me, me, me, me" song, and the second verse is "Dough, Raise Me."

Down with crime in America! And down with their creators, the evil Democrat and RINO Party fluffers. No more criminals on the street! They break mom and pop businesses with zero justice to stop it, terrorize children in classroom and the mall for future drug sales, and pushing the little guy down the drain so they can spend his tax money with no holds barred. They pushed this nation into a fiscal and terrifying crime wave we must stop or be eaten like the innocent people of January 6 who were incarcerated going on two years now for their rather peaceful protest by focusing on one or two bad apples, and not the hundreds of innocent protesters they incarcerated and destroyed their productive lives. I hate the villians in Congress who pushed back at innocent Trump staffers from doing their jobs, and stalker woman Maxine Waters belongs in jail, not out there pushing her lies on her minions to hurt people in her rival party. She taught revenge on the wrong people, and she got away with it due to her popularity with other villains of American Congress who sold out to get Soros bonuses for their crimes against the innocent because he just doesn't like the party he doesn't belong to.

Forum List

Back