Pence Pick Leaves Fatso "Livid"...

Christie's biggest mistake was helping his constituents during Hurricane Sandy.

No, his mistake was hugging the Kenyan moron posing as our president...and Barry played the fat bastard like a fiddle.

chris-christie-and-obama-put-politics-aside-in-wake-of-disaster-82479.jpg
A rare moment of cooperation for a good cause, and the right crucified him for it. And they blame Obama for being the divider. :rofl:

Yeah. I'm sure Christie is disappointed. Maybe he ought to take some time to ponder things like the lack of benefit to letting someone berate you while you support him. Of course, Christie's strength doesn't appear to be in introspection. What did he learn about career value after hugging Obama for walking on the Sandy beach?

Christie totally overestimated what his endorsement would mean to Trump...it didn't mean much of anything from the looks of it. And his approval rating in NJ tanked for doing it...probably enough so that he can't get reelected. Remember, Christie was Romney's keynote speaker at the GOP convention....to see him hugging Barry the Fairy was a kick in the nuts to Mitt.

A rare moment of cooperation for a good cause, and the right crucified him for it. And they blame Obama for being the divider. :rofl:

Except the Kenyan didn't follow up after the photo-op...his FEMA response was worse than for Katrina but of course that part never got reported.

Christie was working with HIS President for HIS people/voters after a tragic event. I would fully expect any Governor to do the exact same thing

Except the Kenyan didn't follow up after the photo-op...his FEMA response was worse than for Katrina but of course that part never got reported.
Lol if you really believe that, then I have Obama's Kenyan birth certificate to sell you.

When Trump loses, Christie will be even more livid. Sold his soul to a losing cause that leaves him with no hope for the future of his political career
He didn't have much of a career left anyway. After the Obama bromance, the best he could hope for was some minor bi-partisan apt in a dem admin ...

Christie? I assumed "fatso" meant Rump.
Hillary's rump isn't quite that big.

No but Donald Rump's is. I seriously wonder between he and Christie, (a) which one of them weighs more, and (b) what kind of special stage they need for both of them to stand on it simultaneously, and wouldn't it be a hoot if it collapsed?

Ever wonder why we never ever see Donald Rump in anything but a business suit?
I don't.

No but Donald Rump's is. I seriously wonder between he and Christie, (a) which one of them weighs more, and (b) what kind of special stage they need for both of them to stand on it simultaneously, and wouldn't it be a hoot if it collapsed?

I don't.
Lamar Odom might try tapping it.

I don't.
Well, like everybody else says, you're an idiot. There are many photos of him in golf clothes since it's a favorite activity for him. Never saw him play in a suit. As far as looks go, dims don't exactly have anything to brag about.

Forum List

Back