Pence Declines To Call David Duke / KKK Deplorable -- Clinton Campaign Apparently Recovered!

Pence says, of Duke,

"We don't want the support, and we don't want the support of people who think like him," Pence said.

So Trump and Pence doesn't want the support of anyone who thinks like this?

in David Duke's own words:

"Massive illegal and legal immigration is destroying the cultural, political and ethnic character of America and is part of a deliberate policy by the media and political establishment to reduce white Americans to a minority in the nation that our own forefathers created.

They know that when this occurs their radical agenda for America will have won.

All I warned about when I was elected and served in the House of Representatives has come about today, and America faces disaster.

We must face up to the truth in America. The media and political establishment has purposefully changed the ethnic composition in pursuit of their leftist agenda.

The radical left relentlessly advances its agenda simply by making the people whose forefathers created America a minority in our own nation.

Many studies have shown that at least 80 percent of the migrants into America support the politics of the Hillary Clintons and the Barack Obamas of America, and their organizations and activists support policies directly opposite to the traditional conservative values of America.

The media celebrates the “dying out of white people in America” and the replacement of our nation’s population with a majority of people of non-European descent who will embrace radically different ideologies than the founding principles of America.

We all know that this is true.

We know our heritage and freedom and values… and all that we love and care about is under attack in our nation.

It is time to stand up!"

Stop the Ethnic Cleansing of America! - David Duke for Senate

Sorry to break it to David Duke but 70% Mexicans claim European Descent..... (Mainly Spainish)...

As long as Spain is in Europe he has a problem

The end of RNC is now likely best described in their up-and-down ticket response to name-calling. It comes from Governor Pence, running with Head-Name-Caller-The-Thief, Bankrupter Donald Trump--easily called a name.

That is not even an abstract concept being invoked. Jesus railed against Scribes and Pharisees, calling them the names. Jesus even had the concept, "Sinners" to work with: Calling people names.

RNC is now not even on board with Jesus. Jesus would condemn. RNC lets it pass(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(From whom much is owed, (RNC), Much is not expected, (Donald Trump actually has at least four bankrupticies!)!)

David Duke is a non-issue. He's going nowhere, hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's being funded by the DNC.

David Duke is a non-issue. He's going nowhere, hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's being funded by the DNC.
This gospel of hate Hillary is preaching to her followers is intended to cover up the fact she has offered voters no affirmative agenda to vote for. Trump talks about what he wants to do for America and Hillary talks about who she hates in America.

Pence isn't in the name-calling business. He just kisses the ass of the King of name-calling.

images (69).jpg

Racism has been part of the republican party since LBJ and civil rights legislation. The democrats have already lost the 'deplorable' vote, but it was still a mistake to speak a bit of the truth, She should have said, "there is small percentages of deplorables among republicans but you knew that?" LOL

Trump's racism is well documented. Read every awful thing Donald Trump has said about minorities and tell me he’s not racist

For a history check this book out. Dog Whistle Politics

Clarity on Racial Politics

And more lies etc. 15 Years of Donald Trump’s 9/11 Lies, Insults, and Slights
Incorrect.

She should have kept her big mouth shut on that subject.

You don't diss blue-collar folk in an election year... not if you at least have the brains God gave a pissant, anyway.

It would be a lose lose situation though since if he called someone deplorable then he would be mocked for using the same language that HRC used to describe someone and all just after the Trump campaign chastised the Clinton campaign for using the word deplorable. Zugzwang.

Forum List

Back