Pelosi whips Trump and Steve Doocey Calls Trump a LOSER

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
I wish I could find the video clip of this...they were showing it on all the MSNBC shows yesterday.

On Fox and Friends they were discussing how Nancy Pelosi whipped Donald Trump over the wall deal and Steve Doocey actually called Trump a loser.

Trump spends all morning watching Fox and Friends (instead of you know...performing the president's duties).

I wonder how he felt watching his fan club calling him a loser.

LOL!

This inept buffoon suckered a lot of chumps into voting for him, but what happened this week is just a taste of the next 2 years. Pelosi and Schumer are going to make Trump look so weak.

I wish I could find the video clip of this...they were showing it on all the MSNBC shows yesterday.

On Fox and Friends they were discussing how Nancy Pelosi whipped Donald Trump over the wall deal and Steve Doocey actually called Trump a loser.

Trump spends all morning watching Fox and Friends (instead of you know...performing the president's duties).

LOL!

This inept buffoon suckered a lot of chumps into voting for him, but what happened this week is just a taste of the next 2 years. Pelosi and Schumer are going to make Trump look so weak.

Yup, a link would be nice, we know how you libs like to make shit up.

LOL!

Pelosi and Schumer were the ones who didn't want transparency. They wanted a closed door meeting.

Doubt Pelosi could whip a wet noodle.

LOL!

Pelosi and Schumer were the ones who didn't want transparency. They wanted a closed door meeting.

Doubt Pelosi could whip a wet noodle.

I dunno, Pelosi probably could, wet noodles don't resist much.

LOL!

The People are going to make Pelosi, Schumer, and all of Congress look as useless as they are.

Does Pelosi have a brain to differ a loser from a winner?

upload_2018-12-20_9-9-0.png

She calls Trump "Bush", so she may have meant to call Obama "a loser", who knows when it comes to potential mental hospital patients like Pelosi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back