Pelosi Warns: Trump May Not Give Up Power If He Loses Reelection

No need for the lefty Democrats to worry about that happening.

Trump will easily win the 2020 election. ... :thup:
----------------------------------- i think that Sunni is correct that the TRUMP will easily win reelection Lakhota .

I agree that this is a real possibility. What do you think?

I agree you're as paranoid and ridiculous as the same people who said this about Obama, Bush, and Clinton.
No need to be paranoid. We can literally refer to Trump's own words and actions (which, clearly, you have forgotten). remember, he refused to say he would accept the 2016 election results if he lost, saying the election was rigged. remember, he refused to accept the results of the 2016 election, insisting he actually won the popular vote.

I agree you're as paranoid and ridiculous as the same people who said this about Obama, Bush, and Clinton.
No need to be paranoid. We can literally refer to Trump's own words and actions (which, clearly, you have forgotten). remember, he refused to say he would accept the 2016 election results if he lost, saying the election was rigged. remember, he refused to accept the results of the 2016 election, insisting he actually won the popular vote.

What ever you say, MindWars.....

Nope, the states run the election not the Feds.
Could be irrelevant, as we saw in the 2000 election. Had the SCOTUS not ruled , and had Gore pressed his case, it would have delayed the inauguration.

That 2000 election was an election decided by 537 votes. Trump is either going to win big or lose big in 2020. Certain states can mess things up, but there is no way it would miss the required inauguration date.

What ever you say, MindWars.....
Go ahead and tap out, sissy....

“We have to inoculate against that, we have to be prepared for that,” the House speaker told The New York Times.''

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) worries that President Donald Trump won’t voluntarily cede his power if he loses the 2020 election by a slim margin, she told The New York Times.

“We have to inoculate against that, we have to be prepared for that,” she told the Times last week.

The best way to do that, she said, is for voters to hand Trump an overwhelming defeat.

Describing her “coldblooded” plan for Democrats to win the White House in 2020, she said the party’s nominee must “own” the parts of the electorate that are “center-left” in ideology and in “the mainstream.”

More: Nancy Pelosi Worries Donald Trump Won't Give Up Power If He Loses Reelection In 2020

That you ignorant and stupid. If Rump loses he'll walk away. You're an emotional child man.

It doesn't matter if a candidate concedes or not. When the states send their certified EC votes in, and a candidate gets the required 270, a new president is declared. All done.

In the coming 2020 General Election...

If the Electoral College declares someone besides Trump the winner, Trump will cede power on January 20, 2021...

If he does not, the Chief Justice will will swear-in the next President anyway...

The Chief Justice will be backed by the entire incoming Congress, the Justice Department, and the Armed Forces...

All of whom are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States, rather than to serve any one person...

Once the new President is sworn in, he-or-she will order US Marshals to eject the former President from the White House grounds...

At which point, the Secret Service - also sworn to uphold the Constitution - will stand aside and allow the eviction to occur...

But none of this is going to materialize... the Speaker is hallucinating again...

Trump is far too egotistical to pull a stunt like that, which would tarnish his legacy worse than Crassus of ancient Rome...

If someone else wins, he will step down on January 20, 2021, without incident.

Last edited:

If the Electoral College declares someone besides Trump the winner, Trump will cede power on January 20, 2021...

If he does not, the Chief Justice will will swear-in the next President anyway...

The Chief Justice will be backed by the entire incoming Congress, the Justice Department, and the Armed Forces...

All of whom are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States, rather than to serve any one person.
All true...but legal actions could delay all of that. Though who wouldn't enjoy watching trump dragged out of the white house in restraints, haha....

It doesn't matter if a candidate concedes or not.
Right, it matters if he mounts a legal challenge. Please try to address things I said and not things nobody said.
The USSC would resolve that challenge like in FL, not a problem. I can't imagine a challenge holding up the inauguration, just wouldn't happen. Both parties would go nuts to get it resolved ASAP.

The USSC would resolve that challenge like in FL, not a problem
Actually, it would have continued to be a problem, had Gore decided to keep pressing the issue. Gore is sane. Trump is mentally ill.

Ans trump's strategy will be to gaslight his cult followers...and that could be a problem.

“We have to inoculate against that, we have to be prepared for that,” the House speaker told The New York Times.''

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) worries that President Donald Trump won’t voluntarily cede his power if he loses the 2020 election by a slim margin, she told The New York Times.

“We have to inoculate against that, we have to be prepared for that,” she told the Times last week.

The best way to do that, she said, is for voters to hand Trump an overwhelming defeat.

Describing her “coldblooded” plan for Democrats to win the White House in 2020, she said the party’s nominee must “own” the parts of the electorate that are “center-left” in ideology and in “the mainstream.”

More: Nancy Pelosi Worries Donald Trump Won't Give Up Power If He Loses Reelection In 2020

Wtf? lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after the inauguration the power leaves the old president?! i.e. there is no way he can keep it. WTF is stupid Nancy whining about? She must be having those TIA episodes again...
I think the Old Girl is fantasizing that Trump would declare a State of Emergency and set aside the election and remain in power indefinitely.

Never gonna happen.

Much ado about nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after the inauguration the power leaves the old president?! i.e. there is no way he can keep it. WTF is stupid Nancy whining about? She must be having those TIA episodes again...
I think the Old Girl is fantasizing that Trump would declare a State of Emergency and set aside the election and remain in power indefinitely.

Never gonna happen.

Much ado about nothing.
I could definitely see him trying that. You're right that it would not work.

All of whom are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States, rather than to serve any one person.
All true...but legal actions could delay all of that. Though who wouldn't enjoy watching trump dragged out of the white house in restraints, haha....
In the event that such "actions" were not resolved by January 20, 2021...

The Supreme Court would take upon itself the setting aside of such actions in the best interests of the Republic...

Forum List

Back