I sure would like to see some blue cities vaporized.

The true Trumpybear vision comes through. Trumpublicans want former Republicans to go to war with Democrats. No lie is stupid enough not to parrot as this thread shows.

Good job Comrades.

Putin Smiles.
no different than our congessman Swolwell. right? Accept he wanted all gun owners vaporized.

Just curious, did you post this same statement after that tweet? Or are you inconsistent and dishonest always?

Feel free to post the tweet when the Congressman said he wanted all gun owner vaporized.

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

Rep. Eric Swalwell on Twitter

Did Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell 'Suggest Nuking' Gun Owners Who Resist Confiscation?

Ludicrous hyperbole is a campaign tactic to capture moroonies.
yep that one right there.

And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes.

thanks! So where was your post? If you don't think that was a threat, then you have no honest bone in your frame.

So you think that he just tweeted that one day out of the blue and was not engaged in a conversion where a war on the Government by gun owners was brought up, with no context as to the conversation he was engaged in? And oif course you must ignore this part of his tweet too "I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

Typical hyperbolic nonsense from the RRight.

The true Trumpybear vision comes through. Trumpublicans want former Republicans to go to war with Democrats. No lie is stupid enough not to parrot as this thread shows.

Good job Comrades.

Putin Smiles.
no different than our congessman Swolwell. right? Accept he wanted all gun owners vaporized.

Just curious, did you post this same statement after that tweet? Or are you inconsistent and dishonest always?

Feel free to post the tweet when the Congressman said he wanted all gun owner vaporized.

"And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

Did Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell 'Suggest Nuking' Gun Owners Who Resist Confiscation?

yep that one right there.

And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes.

thanks! So where was your post? If you don't think that was a threat, then you have no honest bone in your frame.

So you think that he just tweeted that one day out of the blue and was not engaged in a conversion where a war on the Government by gun owners was brought up, with no context as to the conversation he was engaged in? And oif course you must ignore this part of his tweet too "I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities."

Typical hyperbolic nonsense from the RRight.
I think he's is the biggest asshole in congress outside maxine. That's saying a lot with Schitt's there. And he definitely meant it as a threat. The dude he was responding to received it in that manner. I read it in that manner. again, if you are just dishonest, just say so. You're just an inconsistent prick then.

And he definitely meant it as a threat

Baloney. Wasn't he one of the first to drop out, after supporting stupid shit like mandatory confiscation his poll numbers shrank ever further down than they already were, proving Americans, even Democrats, love their guns. Same thing happened to Beto too.

Speaker Pelosi owns Lil’ Don. She has consistently outsmarted him. Donny has conniptions because he can’t control or bully her. The Speaker continues to stand up for the Constitution while Trump runs roughshod over it. Godspeed Madam Pelosi.

Iran Nan is doing all she can to help Trump reduce the Stalinist democrats to a national political rounding error over the next few elections
I find that the same people who supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, now support war with Iran. That is fine if that is what you believe, but at least have the honesty to say, Congress must approve the declaration of war as per the constitution of the USA..

There's no war with Iran and there's no impeachment

Good job Comrades.

Putin Smiles.

He fucking said it!! You Stalinists have Wet Dreams about what you'll do to disarmed Americans

Speaker Pelosi owns Lil’ Don. She has consistently outsmarted him. Donny has conniptions because he can’t control or bully her. The Speaker continues to stand up for the Constitution while Trump runs roughshod over it. Godspeed Madam Pelosi.
This^ Thus the shrill whining by CRC trumpanzees. They can't deal.

Baloney. Wasn't he one of the first to drop out, after supporting stupid shit like mandatory confiscation his poll numbers shrank ever further down than they already were, proving Americans, even Democrats, love their guns. Same thing happened to Beto too.
so you admit you're dishonest. thanks!! He's still the biggest ASSHOLE in congress outside mad max.

This^ Thus the shrill whining by CRC trumpanzees. They can't deal.
giphy.gif

Iran Nan "owns" Trump but she's too scared to send the "Impeachment" over to the Senate....what was the point of the "impeachment"? Was it a hissy fit? Was it the last gasp of the Stalinist democrats?

Really now? Well over 140 judges two Supreme court justices and you think pelousi is outsmarting Trump?

You're a moron

Iran Nan "owns" Trump but she's too scared to send the "Impeachment" over to the Senate....what was the point of the "impeachment"? Was it a hissy fit? Was it the last gasp of the Stalinist democrats?
Frank, she wanted a fair trial. she needs to see one so she knows what one looks like. she uses deceit and dishonesty to run hers.

Iran Nan is doing all she can to help Trump reduce the Stalinist democrats to a national political rounding error over the next few elections
I find that the same people who supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq, now support war with Iran. That is fine if that is what you believe, but at least have the honesty to say, Congress must approve the declaration of war as per the constitution of the USA..

Of course there is no war with Iran not but that is not the point. The point is does POTUS have the right to get us into a war or engage in reckless conduct that could get us into a war with Iran (or any other nation for that matter) without Congressional approval. That is the issue. What is your opinion.

Of course there is no war with Iran not but that is not the point. The point is does POTUS have the right to get us into a war or engage in reckless conduct that could get us into a war with Iran (or any other nation for that matter) without Congressional approval. That is the issue. What is your opinion.
what war was trump trying to get us in?

Isn't the president commander in chief? what does that mean to you? look it up.

so you admit you're dishonest. thanks!! He's still the biggest ASSHOLE in congress outside mad max.

No I'm pretty sure I said you're a simpleton, or a fool for trying that line of horseshit. But that is par for the RRight as this thread proves once again.

Iran is a peace loving country, and is not an Existential Threat to America like President Trump is, she said.

Trump is an Imminent Threat to our Republic, and a Danger to our Constitution.

Islam "the religion of peace" is not a threat to our National Security, but The President is.

So today, in that same vein, Nancy Pelosi will again attempt to Abuse the Power of Congress and try to appropriate Power The Constitution has given The Executive Branch for herself in her effort to defend Iran, and attack America.

Pelosi effort to rein in Trump on Iran renews war powers debate

Pelosi said that a classified War Powers Act notification delivered to Congress last week "raises more questions than it answers" and prompted "serious and urgent questions about the timing, manner and justification of the Administration's decision to engage in hostilities against Iran – complaining that Congress and the American people "are being left in the dark about our national security."

"The Trump Administration's provocative, escalatory and disproportionate military engagement continues to put servicemembers, diplomats and citizens of America and our allies in danger," Pelosi, D-Calif., stated. "This initiation of hostilities was taken without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran, without the consultation of the Congress and without the articulation of a clear and legitimate strategy to either the Congress or the public."
Pelosi should serve Federal Penitentiary time for her lies and misleading America into impeaching an innocent man because she hates Republicans. She's a Rachel Madcow in designer clothes.

Best line in this article:

We've Upped the Ante.' Why Nancy Pelosi Is Going All in Against Trump

speaker-nancy-pelosi-trump-impeachment-01.jpg

Pelosi has told colleagues she’s had to wear a night guard because the White House makes her grind her teeth in her sleep. But her frustration is born of determination, not unease. In our interview, I asked her if the President’s nickname for her, Nervous Nancy, is accurate. “Pfft,” she says, waving a hand. “He’s nervous. Everything he says, he’s always projecting. He knows the case that can be made against him. That’s why he’s falling apart.”

LOL, whatever you say Nancy. Dem Senators are now turning against you. Three of your Reps voted against you. One of them left your party because of you, and what do you do? Defend Antisemites in your ranks, defend Iran, and attack America.
Send the drunk-on-power, lying conspirator House Speaker to be publicly humiliated in a court of law for the Treasonous Traitor she is. Her crimes against the Executive Branch are mounting up into a sea of sickness. It's time she answered for misleading the American public with false narratives and calumny. I'm done with her damn character assassinations on the President.

Iran is a peace loving country, and is not an Existential Threat to America like President Trump is, she said.

Islam "the religion of peace" is not a threat to our National Security, but The President is.

So today, in that same vein, Nancy Pelosi will again attempt to Abuse the Power of Congress and try to appropriate Power The Constitution has given The Executive Branch for herself in her effort to defend Iran, and attack America.

Pelosi said that a classified War Powers Act notification delivered to Congress last week "raises more questions than it answers" and prompted "serious and urgent questions about the timing, manner and justification of the Administration's decision to engage in hostilities against Iran – complaining that Congress and the American people "are being left in the dark about our national security."

"The Trump Administration's provocative, escalatory and disproportionate military engagement continues to put servicemembers, diplomats and citizens of America and our allies in danger," Pelosi, D-Calif., stated. "This initiation of hostilities was taken without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran, without the consultation of the Congress and without the articulation of a clear and legitimate strategy to either the Congress or the public."

Iran Nan is setting herself up for the biggest SOTU embarrassment ever
I think it's time this Traitor name of Nancy Pelosi needs to face the music. She needs to be called on sedition that she is creating to eliminate the people's vote for President Trump.

Iran Nan is setting herself up for the biggest SOTU embarrassment ever
I think it's time this Traitor name of Nancy Pelosi needs to face the music. She needs to be called on sedition that she is creating to eliminate the people's vote for President Trump.

Forum List

Back