Did they dope up tRump to keep

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.

Trump certainly sounded drugged up, about to have a stroke or suffering from early on-set Alzheimer’s. There is something weird about a man who can’t stop snorting. The delivery of the speech would have been a C- in a high school public speaking class.
Lol, no comments about the actual content of the speech though...

Lindsey Graham said it was historic, matching Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall" speech.

Some of the content was fine and his restraint was fine by me. Blaming Obama was pathetic.

Trump was and is no Ronald Reagan.

He has two (2) speaking styles: The first is his natural, fourth-grade level ranting and flailing, and the second is his "I know I have to be serious here" droning, where he seems barely conscious while trying to sound like a BIG boy. I don't think it's drugs, it's more likely that he's not accustomed to having to sound serious or self-aware, so he over-compensates into that creepy, halting, semi-comatose mumble.

Interesting to watch, of course, if you allow your nihilistic impulses to take control for a few minutes. As if we have a choice.

Lefties, be sure to start some threads about what he was wearing and how his hair looked too.

Lefties, be sure to start some threads about what he was wearing and how his hair looked too.
No that is what Conservatives do, such as when they went off about Obama’s tan suit.

An opinion piece from.................

PoliticusUSA

MixedFactual-1.jpg

left2.png
LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate PoliticusUSA, borderline extreme Left Biased in wording and editorial positions that always favor the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a failed fact check as well as frequent misleading one sided commentary and occasional poor sourcing.

Forum List

Back