Pelosi Unfit to be Speaker, Has Mental Issues

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Watching the MSM roll over for Pelosi and the left is sickening...

trump-donated-his-salry-to-alcoholism-research-pelosi-see-as-personal-attack.jpg

So Trump supporters are talking trash about Pelosi. I'm not sure if that is even noteworthy any more. Childishly making insults is about all they do now days.

That stuttering, drooling fuckwit really isn't fit to walk our streets off a leash. Every time that incoherent spectacle is trotted out for an appearance, I picture a 22-year old intern prepping that shitstain... "ok you old witch, talk up obamacare and open borders and orange man bad.... don't fuck this up you ancient mutt..."

So Trump supporters are talking trash about Pelosi. I'm not sure if that is even noteworthy any more. Childishly making insults is about all they do now days.
I hear she’s a “Master Tactician.” Did you know she was a Master Tactician?

That stuttering, drooling fuckwit really isn't fit to walk our streets off a leash. Every time that incoherent spectacle is trotted out for an appearance, I picture a 22-year old intern prepping that shitstain... "ok you old witch, talk up obamacare and open borders and orange man bad.... don't fuck this up you ancient mutt..."
I think they give her a shot of adrenaline in the green room to wake her up before news conferences. Handlers: “Shoot her up until her eyes bug out of her head doc!”

We don’t need to she’s a public joke.

Pelosi D-Day incoherent psycho babbling

I agree! It's just another window into Trump's base.

I agree! It's just another window into Trump's base.
Hey do you hear she’s a Master Tactician?

Forum List

Back