"I regret voting for Trump" - No one said ever.

Do you regret voting for president TRUMP?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • I regret not voting for TRUMP.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
In a height of a TDS spasm the media published a story interviewing Mark Graham who allegedly regretted voting for president Trump and having #Trumpgret. I believe we even had a threads regarding the articles here. One problem, it was fake news. The person did not vote at all, and is now probably regretting not voting for president Trump.

Almost no one regrets voting for president Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr...many-trump-voters-really-regret-their-votes/?

I didn't care much for Trump the entertainer, I never watched the apprentice. I didn't care for him until I listened to him talk politics. He got my vote last election and will get it again in 2020. Trump will go down in history as one of the best Presidents ever.

i supported Trump, and regret it.

Trump deported less than Obama.

Trump thinks Poland owes Jews reparations.

Trump thinks funding is for Israel, not Americans in need, or NATO.

Yes we know... and we likewise know that you won't be voting for Biden come 2020.

i supported Trump, and regret it.

Trump deported less than Obama.

Trump thinks Poland owes Jews reparations.

Trump thinks funding is for Israel, not Americans in need, or NATO.

Yes we know... and we likewise know that you won't be voting for Biden come 2020.

My vote doesn't matter, I'm not in a swing state.

There are certainly people who have grave doubts. So far Trump is doing nothing to broaden his base. Not sure what he could do at this point.

There are certainly people who have grave doubts. So far Trump is doing nothing to broaden his base. Not sure what he could do at this point.

False, he has moved to a more centrist position since the democrats moved to far-left. The base like the above poster are disappointed. What he does not understand is that this is so that he can get more votes and then finally deliver his promises on immigration to his base and save America.

Trump is not an ideological hack like you guys.

Last edited:
I didn't care much for Trump the entertainer, I never watched the apprentice. I didn't care for him until I listened to him talk politics. He got my vote last election and will get it again in 2020. Trump will go down in history as one of the best Presidents ever.

That is because Trump is to politics what Patton was to military thinking. With Trump you get Trump, an independent man who stands alone as president looking to do what he can for America, his way, as someone who has been on the RECEIVING END of bad politics all his adult life as a businessman.

With most all other politicians, you get a poll-tested pressed suit who has spent his entire adult life as a career politician on the GIVING END of bad politics representing a whole party behind him along with 1000 special interests, who eloquently reads you the speeches written him by one of his puppet masters then goes out and does what he's told to do whatever is best for the party and interests, and damn you.

That is because Trump is to politics what Patton was to military thinking. With Trump you get Trump, an independent man who stands alone as president looking to do what he can for America as someone who has been on the RECEIVING END of bad politics as a businessman.

With most all other politicians, you get a poll-tested pressed suit who has spent his entire adult life as a career politician on the GIVING END of bad politics representing a whole party behind him along with 1000 special interests, who eloquently reads you the speeches written him by one of his puppet masters then goes out and does what he's told to do whatever is best for the party and interests, and damn you.

Trump stands for America.

The others, between crazy ideologies, corrupt dealings, Mexico, sex-cults and themselves I am not exactly sure who they stand for.

In a height of a TDS spasm the media published a story interviewing Mark Graham who allegedly regretted voting for president Trump and having #Trumpgret. I believe we even had a threads regarding the articles here. One problem, it was fake news. The person did not vote at all, and is now probably regretting not voting for president Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/22/how-many-trump-voters-really-regret-their-votes/?

except these 3 guys

Farmer who voted for Trump: I'm angry at him - CNN Video

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/22/how-many-trump-voters-really-regret-their-votes/?

except these 3 guys

Farmer who voted for Trump: I'm angry at him - CNN Video

CNN... I completely see these guys searching and searching all day for that one guy who regrets voting for Trump. Desperate folks...

So Gator, any regrets yet for not doing the manly thing and voting for Trump?

Forum List

Back