Joe and Hunter Biden should testify in the impeachment trial

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Joe and Hunter Biden should testify in the impeachment trial if subpoenaed.
Where does Joe Biden get off saying he will not answer a subpoena. If subpoenaed you are obligated, as a citizen, to show up. You have the option of pleading the 5th.
The same goes for Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, Pat Cipollone and Rudy Giuliani.
Let's get all the facts out.

If I was not guilty and accused of a wrong doing, I would want to defend myself.

Trump should testify

Joe and Hunter Biden should testify in the impeachment trial if subpoenaed.
Where does Joe Biden get off saying he will not answer a subpoena. If subpoenaed you are obligated, as a citizen, to show up. You have the option of pleading the 5th.
The same goes for Mick Mulvaney, Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, Pat Cipollone and Rudy Giuliani.
Let's get all the facts out.

If I was not guilty and accused of a wrong doing, I would want to defend myself.

Trump should testify
Well you are partly correct. If subpoenaed both Bidens will be required to testify. As to the rest Trump can assert executive privilege. The Supreme Court has already ruled on that years ago. The president is allowed executive privilege as him and advisors etc. must be allowed to talk unhindered to do their jobs. The Supreme Court can rule on an individual basis but chances are unless there is extreme circumstances they will not overturn executive privilege.

Sleepy Biden: mentions that Putin and Xi Jinping are more popular than Trump but randomly changes tack 3 times mid-sentence leaving his point entirely invisible.

Trump just RT'd someone saying that Biden should be put in jail for bragging about firing the Ukraine prosecutor.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Forum List

Back