Pelosi, unconstitutional impeachment

Ohhh so no limits on investigations except those having to do with impeachment...gotcha.

Now go ahead and show what in Constitution made you think that is the case....unless ofcourse you are just making up this shit as you go along.

No Dufus, impeachment is DIFFERENT from criminal investigations, there is no comparison in the first place.
According to the FEC, there is a crime. Denying it does not make your claim any truer.

"The head of the Federal Election Commission reminded candidates that asking for help from foreign governments is illegal in an apparent subtweet of President Donald Trump"

FEC chairwoman subtweets Trump over accepting foreign help in election

Where (in the Weintraub quote above) does it say Trump committed any crime? I already asked you to provide the exact place in the Trump/Ukraine transcript where he specifically asked for help for him to win an election and so far you have not provided it. Come on 'Nosmo'....put up or STFU
I would like you to do us a favor though.

I would like you to do us a favor and investigate corruption. What's wrong with that? After all, it's the President's job to do so. Actually, Trump would probably rather run against Biden he would win handily. Why would he want Ukraine to falsely take him out? Do you even think for yourself?

I still insist you quote Constitution mr.Make-shit-up

How about actually addressing my post without juvenile name calling?

I would like you to do us a favor and investigate corruption

Except the ONLY "corruption" Trump was interested in (ever) was the nonexistent corruption he was trying to pin on his most prominant political rival.

We all saw it. Stop playing stupid

Ohhh so no limits on investigations except those having to do with impeachment...gotcha.

Now go ahead and show what in Constitution made you think that is the case....unless ofcourse you are just making up this shit as you go along.

No Dufus, impeachment is DIFFERENT from criminal investigations, there is no comparison in the first place.
According to the FEC, there is a crime. Denying it does not make your claim any truer.

"The head of the Federal Election Commission reminded candidates that asking for help from foreign governments is illegal in an apparent subtweet of President Donald Trump"

Where (in the Weintraub quote above) does it say Trump committed any crime? I already asked you to provide the exact place in the Trump/Ukraine transcript where he specifically asked for help for him to win an election and so far you have not provided it. Come on 'Nosmo'....put up or STFU

I would like you to do us a favor and investigate corruption. What's wrong with that? After all, it's the President's job to do so. Actually, Trump would probably rather run against Biden he would win handily. Why would he want Ukraine to falsely take him out? Do you even think for yourself?

I addressed your post, you didn’t address mine, because you can’t and the rest is just an excuse to post something.

Go fish.

I addressed your post, you didn’t address mine, because you can’t and the rest is just an excuse to post something.

Go fish.

No you didn't, where in transcript did Trump ask the Ukraine for election assistance? 3rd time I've asked you still have not replied. GFY

Go fish.

No you didn't, where in transcript did Trump ask the Ukraine for election assistance? 3rd time I've asked you still have not replied. GFY

Go fuck myself? Moron, you can't even keep track of conversaitons you are having.

Let me help you get back to the topic you discussed with me:

Except the ONLY "corruption" Trump was interested in (ever) was the nonexistent corruption he was trying to pin on his most prominant political rival.

Biden held up US aid to Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor (That Biden declared corrupt) that was after his son. Quid-Pro-Quo. You're apparently not playing stupid you actually ARE stupid.

Hey Moron, you can't even keep track of conversaitons you are having.

And again.....Where in the transcript did Trump ask Ukraine for election assistance?

Who the f are you talking to?

Here is where you left the building in the conversation with me:

Hey Moron, you can't even keep track of conversaitons you are having.

And again.....Where in the transcript did Trump ask Ukraine for election assistance?

Who the f are you talking to?

Here is where you left the building in the conversation with me:

I addressed that. You are using a false premise that impeachment is the same as every other investigation. Plus your presumptive comment that I said there are no limits on investigations is a blatant lie. Also you like to insult which I already called you on.

That you think you know what Trump was 'thinking' is no proof. OR, did you actually believe Schiff's lying rendition? LOL

That you think you know what Trump was 'thinking' is no proof.

Nope. I was talking about his actions.

Has he ever showed concern over "corruption" regarding anyone who WASN'T a political opponent?

No?

Oh...

No you didn't, where in transcript did Trump ask the Ukraine for election assistance?
When he asked them to investigate his election opponent. You know this, and you are just a bad actor. You are just a time wasting troll, begging for attention. Just as you have always been on every message board you have posted on.

That you think you know what Trump was 'thinking' is no proof.

Nope. I was talking about his actions.

Has he ever showed concern over "corruption" regarding anyone who WASN'T a political opponent?

No?

Oh...

What actions? Asking the Ukraine to investigate corruption? You made the leap that he was doing it to vanquish Biden. There is no proof of that. Whether or not Trump has ever been concerned with corruption is meaningless because 1) He certainly was concerned with the corruption in the FBI over 'Russia gate' and 2) You really can't know what another human being is thinking.

Why? He's illegitimate because he was elected in accordance with our Constitution? Are you that stupid?

He's illegitimate because he cheated.

He only cheated in your tiny libtard mind. You have nothing, so STFU dumbass!
Do campaigns pay for opposition research? Would opposition research be relatively expensive? More than say, $1,000?

Yes, they do. If it is illegal to engage a foreign source, then Hillary cheated and should be in jail.
But when Trump uses the power of the presidency and cohorts in the State Department, is that okay?

Really? Who was that? Every time that someone testifies before Congress, they support what Trump has said all along or expose their own misconduct.

Trump wants the impeachment inquiry ended, articles of impeachment written, and then voted on by the full House. He knows they cannot remove him from office. That way he will have all that on record to destroy Democrats running in 2020.

Biden held up US aid to Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor (That Biden declared corrupt) that was after his son. Quid-Pro-Quo. You're apparently not playing stupid you actually ARE stupid.

The prosecutor was not after his son. There never was a investigation into his son and the investigation into Burisma ended BEFORE his son joined the board.

He's illegitimate because he cheated.

He only cheated in your tiny libtard mind. You have nothing, so STFU dumbass!
Do campaigns pay for opposition research? Would opposition research be relatively expensive? More than say, $1,000?

Yes, they do. If it is illegal to engage a foreign source, then Hillary cheated and should be in jail.
But when Trump uses the power of the presidency and cohorts in the State Department, is that okay?

Really? Who was that? Every time that someone testifies before Congress, they support what Trump has said all along or expose their own misconduct.

Trump wants the impeachment inquiry ended, articles of impeachment written, and then voted on by the full House. He knows they cannot remove him from office. That way he will have all that on record to destroy Democrats running in 2020.

They expose the misconduct of Donald Trump and Giuliani. There is no constitutional requirement that a vote be taken except a final vote on impeachment. It is Trump that is destroying himself because voters are not buying the Trump talking points you are pushing.

Forum List

Back