Pelosi, unconstitutional impeachment

In the past the discovery phase and the questioning of witnesses took place in public, not behind closed doors. This is bullshit and, unless you are a total Democrat tool, you know it's nothing but a clown show of propaganda. Let Pelosi call a vote.....Get this impeachment underway....But she won't because....And I repeat....There is no evidence. I already asked you guys to publish the now declassified transcript and point to the exact words that you feel support impeachment of a duly elected President. You didn't and you won't and Pelosi is playing games.
Depositions and testimony continue. Evidence is being gathered. Articles of impeachment will be drafted and voted on. The House will discuss the evidence and vote for impeachment. The Articles of impeachment will be made public. Witnesses in the Senate trial will be called. Defense will be proffered.

Nothing being done is unconstitutional, except, of course, the stonewalling by the White House. Subpoenas hold the penalty of law and ignoring such legal means constituents obstruction of justice and contempt of Congress.

The House is not involved it is only Pelosi because she refused to hold a vote, dufus. Subpoenas have no authority if there is not a bipartisan agreement. One person cannot impeach a sitting President. Just how stupid can you be? This is a coup. BTW you NEVER answered me as to where, in the actual transcript, evidence exists for impeachment of Trump. Are you going to continue to deflect and avoid?
Show me where, in the constitution or the Rules of the House of Representatives it stipulates a vote of the House of Representatives is required to conduct an impeachment inquiry. Show me where in any rule it stipulates subpoenas are invalid.

I would like you to do us a favor, though.

I disagree with your premise in the first place. I already explained to you the a vote gives legitimacy to an impeachment. You ignored it. I already asked you to publish the exact section of the already declassified transcript that supports impeachment of a duly elected US President. So far you have not provided anything other than your opinion.

Unfortunately, for you, opinions are like assholes....everyone has one and it certainly doesn't represent legal proof. Do you ever ask yourself why Trump is calling for an impeachment vote and Pelosi has refused? You can't be that fucking dumb...can you?
After criminal complaints were given to the Department of Justice, why has there been no inquiries, investigations and witness interviews been conducted by the Department of Justice?

I would like you to do us a favor though.

What criminal complaints? Making shit up again, like a typical libtard?

Depositions and testimony continue. Evidence is being gathered. Articles of impeachment will be drafted and voted on. The House will discuss the evidence and vote for impeachment. The Articles of impeachment will be made public. Witnesses in the Senate trial will be called. Defense will be proffered.

Nothing being done is unconstitutional, except, of course, the stonewalling by the White House. Subpoenas hold the penalty of law and ignoring such legal means constituents obstruction of justice and contempt of Congress.

The House is not involved it is only Pelosi because she refused to hold a vote, dufus. Subpoenas have no authority if there is not a bipartisan agreement. One person cannot impeach a sitting President. Just how stupid can you be? This is a coup. BTW you NEVER answered me as to where, in the actual transcript, evidence exists for impeachment of Trump. Are you going to continue to deflect and avoid?
Show me where, in the constitution or the Rules of the House of Representatives it stipulates a vote of the House of Representatives is required to conduct an impeachment inquiry. Show me where in any rule it stipulates subpoenas are invalid.

I disagree with your premise in the first place. I already explained to you the a vote gives legitimacy to an impeachment. You ignored it. I already asked you to publish the exact section of the already declassified transcript that supports impeachment of a duly elected US President. So far you have not provided anything other than your opinion.

Unfortunately, for you, opinions are like assholes....everyone has one and it certainly doesn't represent legal proof. Do you ever ask yourself why Trump is calling for an impeachment vote and Pelosi has refused? You can't be that fucking dumb...can you?
After criminal complaints were given to the Department of Justice, why has there been no inquiries, investigations and witness interviews been conducted by the Department of Justice?

Criminal referrals have been submitted by State Department personnel and members of the intelligence community. Yet AG Bart's Justice Department never opened investigations.

With Nixon there was Archie Cox and Leon Jaworski's investigation. With Clinton, there was Ken Starr's report.

With Trump and Ukraine the investigation was blown off by the DOJ. That's why the investigation has to happen in the House.

CIA top lawyer made 'criminal referral' on complaint about Trump call

Criminal referrals have been submitted by State Department personnel and members of the intelligence community. Yet AG Bart's Justice Department never opened investigations.

With Nixon there was Archie Cox and Leon Jaworski's investigation. With Clinton, there was Ken Starr's report.

With Trump and Ukraine the investigation was blown off by the DOJ. That's why the investigation has to happen in the House.

That criminal referral contained no crime. Once again you didn't read your own link. Care to try again?

Then let it die. We all would be grateful.

I agree, let the impeachment die. It is useless.

If there is no proof of wrong doing found, it will be. It's a little bit early for that though.

Democrats do not get to investigate, investigate, and then investigate some more hoping to find something they can pin on Trump. That's called a fishing expedition, and it happens to be illegal under our Constitution.

If I counted correctly, you are saying three investigations are too many. It hasn't been three investigations, but I didn't hear you complaining about the 10 separate investigations into Benghazi. Why didn't those bother you? If you are aware of illegal activity, you should call 911 to report it immediately.

How many Americans died as a result of Trump's phone call with the Ukrainian President?

Don't know YET. You think deaths don't matter unless they are Americans?

That's funny. As a Trump supporter, you should be the last person to complain about anything being illegitimate. Trump will never be seen as a legitimate president.

Why? He's illegitimate because he was elected in accordance with our Constitution? Are you that stupid?

He's illegitimate because he cheated.

That criminal referral contained no crime. Once again you didn't read your own link. Care to try again?
According to the FEC, there is a crime. Denying it does not make your claim any truer.

That's funny. As a Trump supporter, you should be the last person to complain about anything being illegitimate. Trump will never be seen as a legitimate president.

Why? He's illegitimate because he was elected in accordance with our Constitution? Are you that stupid?

He only cheated in your tiny libtard mind. You have nothing, so STFU dumbass!

Do campaigns pay for opposition research? Would opposition research be relatively expensive? More than say, $1,000?

There is no EVIDENCE it wasn't 'blown off'

Do campaigns pay for opposition research? Would opposition research be relatively expensive? More than say, $1,000?

Yes, they do. If it is illegal to engage a foreign source, then Hillary cheated and should be in jail.

According to the FEC, there is a crime. Denying it does not make your claim any truer.

"The head of the Federal Election Commission reminded candidates that asking for help from foreign governments is illegal in an apparent subtweet of President Donald Trump"

FEC chairwoman subtweets Trump over accepting foreign help in election

Where (in the Weintraub quote above) does it say Trump committed any crime? I already asked you to provide the exact place in the Trump/Ukraine transcript where he specifically asked for help for him to win an election and so far you have not provided it. Come on 'Nosmo'....put up or STFU

No, the FEC has not said anything nor done anything, so STFU, dumbass!

Yes, they do. If it is illegal to engage a foreign source, then Hillary cheated and should be in jail.

Give it a rest. Hillary isn't President, never was, and never will be. Stay forcused. Your whatabouts don't count. They are just "Hey, look over there".

Give it a rest. Hillary isn't President, never was, and never will be. Stay forcused. Your whatabouts don't count. They are just "Hey, look over there".

Dumbasses like you should just STFU because you are a know-nothing. If it is illegal, it is illegal for everyone. Since what Trump did is NOT illegal, have a nice day!

But when Trump uses the power of the presidency and cohorts in the State Department, is that okay?

"The head of the Federal Election Commission reminded candidates that asking for help from foreign governments is illegal in an apparent subtweet of President Donald Trump"

Where (in the Weintraub quote above) does it say Trump committed any crime? I already asked you to provide the exact place in the Trump/Ukraine transcript where he specifically asked for help for him to win an election and so far you have not provided it. Come on 'Nosmo'....put up or STFU

Then let it die. We all would be grateful.

I agree, let the impeachment die. It is useless.

If there is no proof of wrong doing found, it will be. It's a little bit early for that though.

Democrats do not get to investigate, investigate, and then investigate some more hoping to find something they can pin on Trump. That's called a fishing expedition, and it happens to be illegal under our Constitution.

Yea ok, why don't you go ahead and quote the Constitution setting limits on Congressional investigations....and then tell us why you think 72 months of Benghazi investigations were Constitutional.

Benghazi was not an impeachment.

Ohhh so no limits on investigations except those having to do with impeachment...gotcha.

Now go ahead and show what in Constitution made you think that is the case....unless ofcourse you are just making up this shit as you go along.

Ohhh so no limits on investigations except those having to do with impeachment...gotcha.

Now go ahead and show what in Constitution made you think that is the case....unless ofcourse you are just making up this shit as you go along.

No Dufus, impeachment is DIFFERENT from criminal investigations, there is no comparison in the first place.

I would like you to do us a favor and investigate corruption. What's wrong with that? After all, it's the President's job to do so. Actually, Trump would probably rather run against Biden he would win handily. Why would he want Ukraine to falsely take him out? Do you even think for yourself?

No Dufus, impeachment is DIFFERENT from criminal investigations, there is no comparison in the first place.

I would like you to do us a favor and investigate corruption. What's wrong with that? After all, it's the President's job to do so. Actually, Trump would probably rather run against Biden he would win handily. Why would he want Ukraine to falsely take him out? Do you even think for yourself?

I still insist you quote Constitution mr.Make-shit-up

So far Nancy-pants has been completely riding roughshod over the Constitution with this non-impeachment/impeachment. She, or the House, has 0 authority to expect their subpoenas to be acted upon because she refuses to bring formal charges. Trump even invited her to do so. If you don't think something is rotten in the House you are oblivious. The Democrat party has hijacked the House and are denying Trump due process in a coup attempt.

If you tell the same set of lies enough times does it become the truth? Nope, it's still a batch of lies.
Democrats fool no one. Everyone is laughing at them.

No More Pretense: Journalists, Dems Use Identical Talking Points on Impeachment (Video).

Just think of the media as Democratic Party operatives with Chyrons, and their lockstep phraseology all makes sense.

Forum List

Back