Pelosi Runs To Take Personal Financial Advantage Of 'Crumb-Producing' Trump Economy

Liberals like Pelosi are lying FAKE hypocrites. She rants and raves against tax cuts while pouncing on every opportunity to reduce her own taxes.
blues how can you write that crap without mentioning the ah trump benefiting hugely from his tax deal?

I guess that means he pays bigly taxes while you guys were complaining that he doesn't pay taxes. Have you made up your minds that he does or is this just the convenient complaint of the day?
Oh Mr Hadit have you seen those returns ?? The ones he said he'd show??? He is a world class grifter and liar

See, here's the problem. The only way he could get a huge tax cut is if he's already paying taxes, do you not agree?
yes but there might be a way for him to throw huge amounts of income into 1 or 2 years and then pay peanuts The man is a conniver not to be trusted The world knows what he is

How anybody takes this woman seriously is beyond me. San Franciscans have to be some of the stupidest people on the planet.
Yes lets throw her out of office Put her in the same garbage can you put the thief trump who's making millions on HIS tax cut and which btw he said he wasn't making anything And repubs believed him lol

Eddie this has to do with Pelosi being a hypocrite, I understand her and her husband taking all their legal deductions but after her raving how bad these tax cuts are you would think she would not have gone out of her way to pay her taxes early to take full advantage of a loophole, that makes her a lefty hypocrite.

This just in........

Nancy Pelosi just arrived for special town meeting on 'Trumps disastrous $millionaire tax cuts"....

lincoln-towncar-limo-1.jpg

Liberals like Pelosi are lying FAKE hypocrites. She rants and raves against tax cuts while pouncing on every opportunity to reduce her own taxes.
blues how can you write that crap without mentioning the ah trump benefiting hugely from his tax deal?
Are you going to benefit from the tax break, or are you like a good little Eichmann, return your taxes back to the federal government thus helping pay down the debt and not allowing President Trumps economy to ROAR?

Last edited:

Pelosi said the tax cuts are crumbs so don't worry yourself about Trump's tax savings okay.
come on blues don't play me like easy tried to do Th
Oh Mr Hadit have you seen those returns ?? The ones he said he'd show??? He is a world class grifter and liar
Rachel Madcow held a special edition of her show...just so she could 'light herself on fire' by proving Trump had paid his taxes, making her and her fellow libtards look like idiots.

Barry sealed all of his records, and snowflakes did not mutter a word.
Obama set a new record for illegal non compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act, refusing to reveal things he was required to by law...and snowflakes said nothing. Then snowflakes demanded to see Trump's tax records, something they have ZERO legal right to see...and they went bat-shit crazy.

Now snowflakes are ignoring the proven crimes of the 'Witch Hunters' and still fixated on insignificant 'popularity contest results' and tax records they have no right to see.

Bwuhahahaha.....
Think you missed your calling Easy,,,you could have been a world class fiction writer
...except I usually provide links, articles, facts, and evidence in the majority of my posts, where as you - as you just demonstrated - ramble on, give delusional biased opinions, and attack people who say things you don't like.

So how long have you been a member of Antifa?

:p
easy,,are you one of those ""good persons"" trump spoke about?

Eddie, are you trying to deny that Pelosi tried to claim that putting approx. $1k back into the pockets of Middle Class Americans amounted to 'peanuts'? Are you trying to deny that making such a claim is elitist idiocy from the woman who engaged in Fear Mongering by falsely claiming the Trump Tax Reform Bill would cause 'Armageddon'? Are YOU saying that putting $600 - $1K back in the pockets of Middle Class Tax Payers is a bad thing?
putting $600 - $1K back in the pockets of Middle Class Tax Payers is a bad thing?
Yes, a bad thing for the Democrats. Most of my friends, many of color are going to take the money they get back on their taxes and put it in the stock market thus creating even more wealth. I don't feel sorry for the poor anymore because they vote for the very people that keep them poor...

who's paying for the roads bridges police firemen army etc etc etc if not with YOUR money
It's 'special' that snowflakes are so concerned about being 'fiscally responsible' now yet had no problem with Democrats packing Obama's failed 'Stimulus' Bill with over 7,000 pieces of tax payer dollar-wasting pork....
you got it wrong easy YOUR DEFICIT hawks just added 1,5 trillion on to our debt BUT when a dem does it repubs wet their panties
1,5 trillion on to our debt
Over 10 years, while your Obummer boy added 9.5(not 10 , got it) trillion dollars over 8 years. You are just as stupid as the rest of the liberals I have put on ignore, I just find you funny as hell, and keep watching you post for the humor factor.

He is like the court jester of liberalism..

April-Fools-Day-Quotes-and-Sayings.jpg

I guess that means he pays bigly taxes while you guys were complaining that he doesn't pay taxes. Have you made up your minds that he does or is this just the convenient complaint of the day?

See, here's the problem. The only way he could get a huge tax cut is if he's already paying taxes, do you not agree?
yes but there might be a way for him to throw huge amounts of income into 1 or 2 years and then pay peanuts The man is a conniver not to be trusted The world knows what he is

IOW, he's being smart and obeying the law. I mean, it's not like he just refused to pay his tax obligation then got appointed to run the Treasury. That would be bad.

IOW, he's being smart and obeying the law. I mean, it's not like he just refused to pay his tax obligation then got appointed to run the Treasury. That would be bad.
Remember The law is a funny thing ,,,There's the law for the rich and powerful and the law for the average guy Trumps been skirting the law all his life

Pelosi said the tax cuts are crumbs so don't worry yourself about Trump's tax savings okay.
come on blues don't play me like easy tried to do Th
Rachel Madcow held a special edition of her show...just so she could 'light herself on fire' by proving Trump had paid his taxes, making her and her fellow libtards look like idiots.

Barry sealed all of his records, and snowflakes did not mutter a word.
Obama set a new record for illegal non compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act, refusing to reveal things he was required to by law...and snowflakes said nothing. Then snowflakes demanded to see Trump's tax records, something they have ZERO legal right to see...and they went bat-shit crazy.

Now snowflakes are ignoring the proven crimes of the 'Witch Hunters' and still fixated on insignificant 'popularity contest results' and tax records they have no right to see.

Bwuhahahaha.....
Think you missed your calling Easy,,,you could have been a world class fiction writer
...except I usually provide links, articles, facts, and evidence in the majority of my posts, where as you - as you just demonstrated - ramble on, give delusional biased opinions, and attack people who say things you don't like.

So how long have you been a member of Antifa?

:p
easy,,are you one of those ""good persons"" trump spoke about?

Eddie, are you trying to deny that Pelosi tried to claim that putting approx. $1k back into the pockets of Middle Class Americans amounted to 'peanuts'? Are you trying to deny that making such a claim is elitist idiocy from the woman who engaged in Fear Mongering by falsely claiming the Trump Tax Reform Bill would cause 'Armageddon'? Are YOU saying that putting $600 - $1K back in the pockets of Middle Class Tax Payers is a bad thing?
putting $600 - $1K back in the pockets of Middle Class Tax Payers is a bad thing?
Yes, a bad thing for the Democrats. Most of my friends, many of color are going to take the money they get back on their taxes and put it in the stock market thus creating even more wealth. I don't feel sorry for the poor anymore because they vote for the very people that keep them poor...
You have friends that pay taxes??

Are you going to benefit from the tax break, or are you like a good little Eichmann, return your taxes back to the federal government thus helping pay down the debt and not allowing President Trumps economy to ROAR?
Adolph Sure I'll benefit But wish all that money was spent more usefully Infrastructure for example

How anybody takes this woman seriously is beyond me. San Franciscans have to be some of the stupidest people on the planet.
Yes lets throw her out of office Put her in the same garbage can you put the thief trump who's making millions on HIS tax cut and which btw he said he wasn't making anything And repubs believed him lol

Eddie this has to do with Pelosi being a hypocrite, I understand her and her husband taking all their legal deductions but after her raving how bad these tax cuts are you would think she would not have gone out of her way to pay her taxes early to take full advantage of a loophole, that makes her a lefty hypocrite.
Pap I gotta disagree You could be vehemently against something but once instituted into law if you don't take advantage you have to be an idiot

Ive never understood why liberals don’t just send in the taxes they want to pay.

There is no maximum tax, only a minimum tax.

If you don’t think your taxes are high enough, you can send the US Treasury as much as you want in taxes.

Hillary kept saying the rich should pay their fair share.

She should have led by example and paid the treasury what she thinks was a fair share for the wealthy.

There doesn’t need to be a law passed for Hillary to pay her fair share. She just has to send a check to the treasury.

It’s easy as fuck. She didn’t and she won’t because she is a fucking hypocrite and her “The wealthy must pay their fair share” was just bullshit lies intended to advance class Warfare and get voters to vote Dem to punish the wealthy.

It’s politics.

Trump signed and advocated the tax cut, you dipshit. Pelosi has been outspoken against it since day one, yet here she is taking part like a typical hypocrite
trump takes every tax advantage also. as would i. as for hypocrite par for the course.

Trump signed and advocated the tax cut, you dipshit. Pelosi has been outspoken against it since day one, yet here she is taking part like a typical hypocrite
trump takes every tax advantage also. as would i. as for hypocrite par for the course.
Is he using his laundered money , and do you?

Trump didn't say, "THE WEALTHY MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE".....THEN DODGE TAXES.

Botox Brain Pelosi did.

THEREIN LIES THE HYPOCRISY. Most PROG HYPOCRITES DON'T SEE THEIR OWN HYPCORISY due to their inherent cvntiness.

Trump targeted the WEALTHY in a FUCKING GENIUS TAX BILL.

Now the WEALTHY in HIGH SALT states are paying their fair share of taxes.

SUCK IT. :badgrin:

Pap I gotta disagree You could be vehemently against something but once instituted into law if you don't take advantage you have to be an idiot

Maybe, but at least you're not a hypocrite then.

who's paying for the roads bridges police firemen army etc etc etc if not with YOUR money
It's 'special' that snowflakes are so concerned about being 'fiscally responsible' now yet had no problem with Democrats packing Obama's failed 'Stimulus' Bill with over 7,000 pieces of tax payer dollar-wasting pork....
you got it wrong easy YOUR DEFICIT hawks just added 1,5 trillion on to our debt BUT when a dem does it repubs wet their panties

Only if new debt serves no purpose but partisan politics or simply a waste of money.

We are seeing the results of the tax cuts before they even started. Companies giving out bonuses and raises, promises for company investments or expansion. What did we see when DumBama wasted money? That's right, we seen somebody robbing an already going broke program like Social Security.

I encourage all Hillary voters to send their payroll tax savings back into the Treasury because they didn’t want the tax cut.

Forum List

Back