Pelosi Runs To Take Personal Financial Advantage Of 'Crumb-Producing' Trump Economy

Liberals like Pelosi are lying FAKE hypocrites. She rants and raves against tax cuts while pouncing on every opportunity to reduce her own taxes.
blues how can you write that crap without mentioning the ah trump benefiting hugely from his tax deal?

I guess that means he pays bigly taxes while you guys were complaining that he doesn't pay taxes. Have you made up your minds that he does or is this just the convenient complaint of the day?
Oh Mr Hadit have you seen those returns ?? The ones he said he'd show??? He is a world class grifter and liar
Rachel Madcow held a special edition of her show...just so she could 'light herself on fire' by proving Trump had paid his taxes, making her and her fellow libtards look like idiots.

Barry sealed all of his records, and snowflakes did not mutter a word.
Obama set a new record for illegal non compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act, refusing to reveal things he was required to by law...and snowflakes said nothing. Then snowflakes demanded to see Trump's tax records, something they have ZERO legal right to see...and they went bat-shit crazy.

Now snowflakes are ignoring the proven crimes of the 'Witch Hunters' and still fixated on insignificant 'popularity contest results' and tax records they have no right to see.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Liberals like Pelosi are lying FAKE hypocrites. She rants and raves against tax cuts while pouncing on every opportunity to reduce her own taxes.
blues how can you write that crap without mentioning the ah trump benefiting hugely from his tax deal?

Pelosi said the tax cuts are crumbs so don't worry yourself about Trump's tax savings okay.

I guess that means he pays bigly taxes while you guys were complaining that he doesn't pay taxes. Have you made up your minds that he does or is this just the convenient complaint of the day?
Oh Mr Hadit have you seen those returns ?? The ones he said he'd show??? He is a world class grifter and liar
Rachel Madcow held a special edition of her show...just so she could 'light herself on fire' by proving Trump had paid his taxes, making her and her fellow libtards look like idiots.

Obama set a new record for illegal non compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act, refusing to reveal things he was required to by law...and snowflakes said nothing. Then snowflakes demanded to see Trump's tax records, something they have ZERO legal right to see...and they went bat-shit crazy.

Now snowflakes are ignoring the proven crimes of the 'Witch Hunters' and still fixated on insignificant 'popularity contest results' and tax records they have no right to see.

Bwuhahahaha.....
Think you missed your calling Easy,,,you could have been a world class fiction writer

Bwuhahahaha.....
Think you missed your calling Easy,,,you could have been a world class fiction writer
...except I usually provide links, articles, facts, and evidence in the majority of my posts, where as you - as you just demonstrated - ramble on, give delusional biased opinions, and attack people who say things you don't like.

So how long have you been a member of Antifa?

:p

Pelosi said the tax cuts are crumbs so don't worry yourself about Trump's tax savings okay.
come on blues don't play me like easy tried to do Th

Bwuhahahaha.....
...except I usually provide links, articles, facts, and evidence in the majority of my posts, where as you - as you just demonstrated - ramble on, give delusional biased opinions, and attack people who say things you don't like.

easy,,are you one of those ""good persons"" trump spoke about?

Bwuhahahaha.....

Eddie, are you trying to deny that Pelosi tried to claim that putting approx. $1k back into the pockets of Middle Class Americans amounted to 'peanuts'? Are you trying to deny that making such a claim is elitist idiocy from the woman who engaged in Fear Mongering by falsely claiming the Trump Tax Reform Bill would cause 'Armageddon'? Are YOU saying that putting $600 - $1K back in the pockets of Middle Class Tax Payers is a bad thing?

Bwuhahahaha.....

I'll let you in on a secret but please don't share with your fellow liberals their pointy heads may explode...the money we work to earn, ITS OUR MONEY not the governments.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Eddie, are you trying to deny that Pelosi tried to claim that putting approx. $1k back into the pockets of Middle Class Americans amounted to 'peanuts'? Are you trying to deny that making such a claim is elitist idiocy from the woman who engaged in Fear Mongering by falsely claiming the Trump Tax Reform Bill would cause 'Armageddon'? Are YOU saying that putting $600 - $1K back in the pockets of Middle Class Tax Payers is a bad thing?

Pelosi claiming $1,000 is crumbs goddamn her elitist out of touch attitude is off the charts, that vaults her right up to douchebag status.

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's better than nothing easy but it is just a spit in the ocean when billionaires like trump benefit to the tune of many millions....Im not in their class but I just spent $200 last night in a joint for dinner for 4 Remember the great gwb tax give away Did you get your $300 check?

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's better than nothing easy but it is just a spit in the ocean when billionaires like trump benefit to the tune of many millions....Im not in their class but I just spent $200 last night in a joint for dinner for 4 Remember the great gwb tax give away Did you get your $300 check?

$200 for dinner, you could have donated that money to the climate change progress international fund for hurt feelings or some other liberal cause.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I was 'positively effected by / compensated as a result of' the Trump tax reform. No 'Armageddon' here....

Bwuhahahaha.....

I'll let you in on a secret but please don't share with your fellow liberals their pointy heads may explode...the money we work to earn, ITS OUR MONEY not the governments.
who's paying for the roads bridges police firemen army etc etc etc if not with YOUR money

$200 for dinner, you could have donated that money to the climate change progress international fund for hurt feelings or some other liberal cause.
... or helped fund illegal-protecting law-breaking Sanctuary Cities...or helped a Democrat pay off his victim of sexual misconduct... :p

who's paying for the roads bridges police firemen army etc etc etc if not with YOUR money
It's 'special' that snowflakes are so concerned about being 'fiscally responsible' now yet had no problem with Democrats packing Obama's failed 'Stimulus' Bill with over 7,000 pieces of tax payer dollar-wasting pork....

Bwuhahahaha.....

Businesses and corporations that's who, they pay for it all via direct taxes and via employing people who then pay taxes using money the businesses and corporations generated. I'll just give you a moment to process that, hopefully you were sitting down when you received the news.

... or helped fund illegal-protecting law-breaking Sanctuary Cities...or helped a Democrat pay off his victim of sexual misconduct... :p
maybe even have YOUR money pay for the silence of a woman violated by one of your Republicans in congress??

It's 'special' that snowflakes are so concerned about being 'fiscally responsible' now yet had no problem with Democrats packing Obama's failed 'Stimulus' Bill with over 7,000 pieces of tax payer dollar-wasting pork....
you got it wrong easy YOUR DEFICIT hawks just added 1,5 trillion on to our debt BUT when a dem does it repubs wet their panties

Businesses and corporations that's who, they pay for it all via direct taxes and via employing people who then pay taxes using money the businesses and corporations generated. I'll just give you a moment to process that, hopefully you were sitting down when you received the news.
I always sit down reading your posts .....to keep from falling on the floor laughing

See, here's the problem. The only way he could get a huge tax cut is if he's already paying taxes, do you not agree?

Forum List

Back