Pelosi Daughter's 'Welfare Queens' Video...

An Entitlement/Moocher State. That's what we've become unfortunately. I know some parts of this vid are rough. She is very annoying. She loves to hear herself speak. It runs in the family i guess. lol! But the video is pretty interesting, so hang in there.

Real Time w/Bill Maher-Welfare Queens+discussion - YouTube

:eek:

I'm surprised libs would talk about this. But they are in full panic mode. They are losing white voters big time since they've evolved into the "free entitlements for minorities" party.

because you are a racist

So I think my race is better than my race?

you think black people vote for different reasons than white folks.

that means your a racist no matter what the color of your skin is

Just because someone believes one group of people votes for different reasons than another group doesn't make one racist.

Being racist means you believe one race (typically your own) is superior to another.
Until someone actually suggests they have that belief, you should just shut your hole.

So I think my race is better than my race?

you think black people vote for different reasons than white folks.

that means your a racist no matter what the color of your skin is

Just because someone believes one group of people votes for different reasons than another group doesn't make one racist.

Being racist means you believe one race (typically your own) is superior to another.
Until someone actually suggests they have that belief, you should just shut your hole.

everything is racist to liesmatters.

your racist shit doesnt fly with the American people anymore.

You're racist, you think I can't be black because I don't toe the democrat line.

Hello racist.

where did I say that?

I said I dont take for granted that you are telling the truth about your race.

People lie on the internets all day long and cons seem to live by lies

I'm black I am not racist against myself. Deal with it.

You need to come up with another word because I cannot think my race is better than my race, understand?

I will from now and until you accept I am what I say, consider you a member of the terrorist wing of the democratic party, the KKK. Once you stop talking out of your ass, you will get to be reinvented like Robert Byrd.

You're racist, you think I can't be black because I don't toe the democrat line.

Hello racist.

where is a quote of mine to prove your fucking claim about what I said?

You said this because you cant defend your racist statement about black voters.

Your a liar , a racist and a chicken shit who cant admitt when your wrong.

Last edited:

Hello racist.

where is a quote of mine to prove your fucking claoim about what I said?

You said this because you cant defend your racist statement about black voters.

Your a liar , a racist and a chicken shit who cant admitt when your wrong.

I think he sees you pretty clearly.

Forum List

Back