Pelosi booze habit on America's dime

and who is going to pay for this:

US Embassy in Jerusalem to cost more than $21 million

and see if you can find out how much it cost the GOP to go there to celebrate.
Hate Jews Much? The US embassy in Israel is run down and was due to be replaced. We replace schools in this country all the time. Public buildings eventually need renovated or you build new often times cheaper.

Being that we spend $151 Billion a year on illegal immigrants because DemNazis refuse to allow the border to be secured, I'd say building an embassy is cheap compared to that or even a wall itself.
The border is secured and several billion has been spent. If it is not secure it is because Trump made it that way. Congress must eliminate the laws that allow the illegals to live and work in the US...No wall will do that.
trump made it that way?

i listened carefully to a border patrol agent being interviewed on CNN. he went OUT OF HIS WAY to not take the bait and here you are flinging bait like no tomorrow. he said the problem has been going on 4+ years and both admins have not done enough to help out.

you want to tell a border agent the border is secure? and if it's not it's trumps fault, 2 years before he got elected?

i DO NOT deny AT ALL congress needs to pull their heads out of their collective asses and fix this and that is where our anger and blame should go. blaming trump is just trendy to me and usually shows people are just getting a shot in and/or don't care about the truth.
I am glad you can admit that Trump ignored the border his first two years so he could give himself a tax cut and brag about the crowd size at the inaugural address..
gee. you can't admit the D's didn't do shit here either so let's revert back to bagging on trump.

people that bag on ANYONE 24x7 are pretty fucking useless.
The D's were not in charge..and your bagging 24/7 does get old.

Nancy's booze bill pales in comparison to the $1 million dollars a week Trump spends going to Mar-a-lago, doesn't it. And you fools say nothing about that.

This is yet another sign that you dickwads are scared shitless of Nancy Pelosi. A thread smearing the House Majority leader. Judicial Watch never does anything about the prolifigate spending of Republicans, does it. Trump's Cabinet and staff are the freest spending bunch in history. So many of them have had to resign because of THEFT of public moneys, and may yet face criminal charges.

Waddaboutism lives!

This isn’t “what aboutism”. This is pointing out that this thread is a weak and pathetic attempt to lie and and smear the Speaker for fiscal malfeasance, while utterly ignoring worse behaviour by the Administration.

In fact, one of you asshats said that he had no problem with Scott Pruitt getting all he could because Pruitt was doing such a good job cutting regulations.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with me. And it is the classic definition of waddaboutism to say, as you did, "while utterly ignoring worse behavior".

Hate Jews Much? The US embassy in Israel is run down and was due to be replaced. We replace schools in this country all the time. Public buildings eventually need renovated or you build new often times cheaper.

Being that we spend $151 Billion a year on illegal immigrants because DemNazis refuse to allow the border to be secured, I'd say building an embassy is cheap compared to that or even a wall itself.
The border is secured and several billion has been spent. If it is not secure it is because Trump made it that way. Congress must eliminate the laws that allow the illegals to live and work in the US...No wall will do that.
trump made it that way?

i listened carefully to a border patrol agent being interviewed on CNN. he went OUT OF HIS WAY to not take the bait and here you are flinging bait like no tomorrow. he said the problem has been going on 4+ years and both admins have not done enough to help out.

you want to tell a border agent the border is secure? and if it's not it's trumps fault, 2 years before he got elected?

i DO NOT deny AT ALL congress needs to pull their heads out of their collective asses and fix this and that is where our anger and blame should go. blaming trump is just trendy to me and usually shows people are just getting a shot in and/or don't care about the truth.
I am glad you can admit that Trump ignored the border his first two years so he could give himself a tax cut and brag about the crowd size at the inaugural address..
gee. you can't admit the D's didn't do shit here either so let's revert back to bagging on trump.

people that bag on ANYONE 24x7 are pretty fucking useless.
The D's were not in charge..and your bagging 24/7 does get old.
who am i bagging on 24x7?

i seldom if ever call out people and i almost never do it by funny jr high recreation of their name.

Obama was in charge when he called it a crisis. nuff said.

So...Piglosi's booze-pickling is identical to Hilarious Hillary's habit of falling into a jug of vodka before she keeps falling in real life and needs Secret Service to help the blithering old drunk up a flight of stairs.

Soon the rabid right will declare she has all kinds of medical issues, substance abuse issues, is a lesbian, and was secretly part of that cult of child molesting pizza lovers.
I don’t know about the lesbian part.

Nancy's booze bill pales in comparison to the $1 million dollars a week Trump spends going to Mar-a-lago, doesn't it. And you fools say nothing about that.

This is yet another sign that you dickwads are scared shitless of Nancy Pelosi. A thread smearing the House Majority leader. Judicial Watch never does anything about the prolifigate spending of Republicans, does it. Trump's Cabinet and staff are the freest spending bunch in history. So many of them have had to resign because of THEFT of public moneys, and may yet face criminal charges.
No one is scared of her. She is scum. When people get ph ued enough they help to bring things down. So if law screws with you, then you let other crimes happen. There are people who saw other crimes happen and some pretty terrible who let them go because they got screwed with. And that is not just in blue areas. Pelosi represents that. We have much of the world in poverty and this thing has enriched herself on the back of the taxpayer and slaves who work canning tuna lines. She is the privileged. And you are to stupid to realize it. We can let the crap happen also. And will. At some point a pure dictator will be elected. They have a way of resetting things.

Forum List

Back