Pelosi Again Shuts Down Accountability For Democrat Failure

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Crenshaw rips Pelosi for shutting down Afghan bill: 'They want no accountability'
'TAKE RESPONSIBILITY’ ACT

Crenshaw rips Pelosi for shutting down Afghan bill: 'They want no accountability'

'DAN CRENSHAW: Leading up to this, we've tried everything we could. We tried to get the Biden administration to not engage in such a silly plan, right? We tried to prevent this from happening. That didn't work. As they followed through with it, we tried to get them to fix it. You know, Republicans were on the House floor yesterday asking for unanimous consent that we vote on a bill that would simply demand that the administration give us a plan for getting Americans out, getting our equipment out and not recognize the Taliban. There was nothing partisan about that at all. But Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats refused to even allow a vote on it.

They want no accountability whatsoever. They don't even want to fix the problem or admit that there is a problem. So now we're moving into the accountability phase. That's going to be difficult because we're in the minority, Democrats in the majority. They might have some show hearings, but they really have no intention, as they've already shown, of holding this administration accountable.'

Days ago I asked the question:

"Since the Biden Administration had no real competent plan to get Americans out of Afghanistan while US troops and the govt was still IN Afghanistan, what makes snowflakes think they have a plan for getting Americans out of Afghanistan once Joe has broken his promise and has left them behind?"

AGAIN...."Republicans were on the House floor yesterday asking for unanimous consent that we vote on a bill that would simply demand that the administration give us a plan for getting Americans out, getting our equipment out and not recognize the Taliban. There was nothing partisan about that at all. But Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats refused to even allow a vote on it. They want no accountability whatsoever. They don't even want to fix the problem or admit that there is a problem.

Biden's and the Democrats' plan, now that they have broken their promise and have left hundreds of Americans behind for ISIS and Al Qaeda, is to FORGET ABOUT THE AMERICANS THEY LEFT BEHIND AND JUST MOVE ON!

WTF?!

This M*er F*er is NOT my President! These are the actions of gutless, self-serving traitors who have violated their oaths of office to protect and defend the Constitution, this country, and its people.

How about we offer the Taliban a trade - Joe Biden, Sect of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Jt Chiefs Milley, USCENTCOM/CC Gen McKenzie, and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in exchange for the remaining American citizens Joe left behind?!

1630510392125.png

Crenshaw rips Pelosi for shutting down Afghan bill: 'They want no accountability''They want no accountability'
'TAKE RESPONSIBILITY’ ACT

'DAN CRENSHAW: Leading up to this, we've tried everything we could. We tried to get the Biden administration to not engage in such a silly plan, right? We tried to prevent this from happening. That didn't work. As they followed through with it, we tried to get them to fix it. You know, Republicans were on the House floor yesterday asking for unanimous consent that we vote on a bill that would simply demand that the administration give us a plan for getting Americans out, getting our equipment out and not recognize the Taliban. There was nothing partisan about that at all. But Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats refused to even allow a vote on it.

They want no accountability whatsoever. They don't even want to fix the problem or admit that there is a problem. So now we're moving into the accountability phase. That's going to be difficult because we're in the minority, Democrats in the majority. They might have some show hearings, but they really have no intention, as they've already shown, of holding this administration accountable.'

Days ago I asked the question:

"Since the Biden Administration had no real competent plan to get Americans out of Afghanistan while US troops and the govt was still IN Afghanistan, what makes snowflakes think they have a plan for getting Americans out of Afghanistan once Joe has broken his promise and has left them behind?"

AGAIN...."Republicans were on the House floor yesterday asking for unanimous consent that we vote on a bill that would simply demand that the administration give us a plan for getting Americans out, getting our equipment out and not recognize the Taliban. There was nothing partisan about that at all. But Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats refused to even allow a vote on it. They want no accountability whatsoever. They don't even want to fix the problem or admit that there is a problem.

Biden's and the Democrats' plan, now that they have broken their promise and have left hundreds of Americans behind for ISIS and Al Qaeda, is to FORGET ABOUT THE AMERICANS THEY LEFT BEHIND AND JUST MOVE ON!

WTF?!

This M*er F*er is NOT my President! These are the actions of gutless, self-serving traitors who have violated their oaths of office to protect and defend the Constitution, this country, and its people.

How about we offer the Taliban a trade - Joe Biden, Sect of Defense Austin, Chairman of the Jt Chiefs Milley, USCENTCOM/CC Gen McKenzie, and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in exchange for the remaining American citizens Joe left behind?!

There was no need for a vote. Decision was made and plan (what there was of it, executed. We're out and with only 13 casualties and those by a terrorist bomber. Not bad. Biggest international major move at the end of a conflict moving that many civilians and troops out of a war zone, I can remember. I had my doubts, watching it unfold, but now that it is done, I am moderately impressed. :thup:

There was no need for a vote. Decision was made and plan (what there was of it, executed. We're out and with only 13 casualties and those by a terrorist bomber. Not bad. Biggest international major move at the end of a conflict moving that many civilians and troops out of a war zone, I can remember. I had my doubts, watching it unfold, but now that it is done, I am moderately impressed. :thup:
I can't express my thoughts on you at this moment.

I can't express my thoughts on you at this moment.
You are known for limited speech and evaluative capability. Don't worry about it.

Forum List

Back