Pelosi: 500 Million Americans Will Lose Their Jobs

we have a population of like 300 million

so she is off like 200 million...then again that 300 mill is total population...kids and all

Probably she was just confused because so many people are holding two or three jobs?

Nah... :rofl:

It's really scary when you consider how many of our representatives aren't so good with numbers! LOL!

the people in my state vote that piece of shit in year after year......have you ever had a good look at her.....YAAAAAAAA!!!!

Last edited:
Yep, she's dumber than soap:

Imagine if G.W. had said that?

Get with the program M.S.

Those 200 million citizens live in President Obama's seven extra states.
That damn Mrs Pelosi and Mr Obama are in cahoots to hide the extra states from us.

They're simply puppets of the Flag Makers lobby.

Those extra stars cut into Big Flag's profits.

I understand they are orchestrating a war with the Hollywood Walk of Fame...a war for stars.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

so she is off like 200 million...then again that 300 mill is total population...kids and all

I believe we're approximately 193 million in the United States, including kids. Well hey--no wonder Nancy Pelosi wants all this 813 billion stimulus package, or should I call it the "porkulus bill", as it's really not a stimulus bill.

If Nancy believes that there are 500 million of us--why not ask for all those taxpayer dollars? No wonder she wants to give everyone congressman/woman a "leased" hybrid car to drive around--to be paid for by us, at a cost to us of $600 million dollars. That's in the so called stimulus bill too.

The nutcase strikes again!

Last edited:

I believe we're approximately 193 million in the United States, including kids.

Hi, welcome to 2009. Hopefully you can get with the program soon; we have nowhere near 193 million with kids.

Forum List

Back