peer reviewed

I just read the link that Old Rocks posted, and it's crap, because the article assumes that academics would never engage in the sort of behavior that others engage in, and I think that that premise is demonstrably false.

Then demonstrate it. Without that your post is a waste of time. Even those that don't believe we're warming as rapidly as some say would admit, if the historical concentrations of CO2 were doubled, we WOULD have warming.

No dumbass YOU prove it... Seriously, when was the last time you posted anything of substance here? You post one or two lines which are usually retarded nonsense showing you Don't follow the topics or threads or don't understand them or what they represent. You are the forum waste of space....

I'll post anyway I damn please. Maybe I'm not following because you don't make any sense. When you have logic and science on your side, you don't have to fill the board with biased blog articles.

Then demonstrate it. Without that your post is a waste of time. Even those that don't believe we're warming as rapidly as some say would admit, if the historical concentrations of CO2 were doubled, we WOULD have warming.

No dumbass YOU prove it... Seriously, when was the last time you posted anything of substance here? You post one or two lines which are usually retarded nonsense showing you Don't follow the topics or threads or don't understand them or what they represent. You are the forum waste of space....

I'll post anyway I damn please. Maybe I'm not following because you don't make any sense. When you have logic and science on your side, you don't have to fill the board with biased blog articles.

Oh really? THen please point to one of the "blog articles" I posted here.... Yeah busted being a liar and non-reader again aren't you..... Jesus dude you never read any thread, and rarely understand anything in them so why even bother? You're wasting space and making a fool of yourself...:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back