Peek-a- boo.....we see you

The law was fine until Trump abused it to hold children as hostages. I’m glad a stand was finally taken against Trump’s evils and forced him to back down.

Only an idiot like you would make that claim.

Hostages?? OMG Could you be any more of a biased ass.

Nope you couldn't. LMAO
Hey, feckless ****, Trump’s goal was to use the kids as hostages for border wall funding. He is doing the same with Dreamers. When you take someone away from their family in the hopes of getting money; that’s a hostage situation.
Seems like Trump has been wanting Congress to act on a immigration policy from Congress that would be in the form of a Bill and not an EO.
Dems won't ever give him the time of day and the republicans are too splintered to get anything enacted.
I bet you're in the camp of never giving Trump the time of day.....aren't ya? You're a good little minion.
We gave him the time of day BUT he wanted a wall in payment
We offered him the wall and he still wanted to send Dreamers off to die. Fuck Trump.
Idiot, they undercut funding to the wall and just gave a fraction of what's needed. They didn't address chain migration nor the lottery system.
So when you only tell half the truth....it's more of a lie than the truth, minion. But, you do have your spoon fed talking points down

Solution, build the damn wall so they can't get here.
That won’t do jack shit. Waste of time to build, man, and maintain for decades, while not even attempting to address the issues that drive people out of their countries in the 1st place.
Good grief! :rolleyes-41:So you're in the tent that says we should be redistributing the wealth to these countries? You do realize that for the most part they have corrupt governments, right??? Are you saying we should replace their government or just give them more money so they can fill their pockets? Or, have you really just not thought this out? I know, I know, let's just blame Trump.....that the ticket.
I’m saying their governments are gun and drug cartels. You think I just want us to send them money? What a fucking idiot you are. Chanting “build a wall” like a neaderthal.
Okay Einstein....what's your solution to the issue? You're so damn smart, what's the answer?
Let's be clear, minion, you are spoon fed
Pull our troops from the middle east and destroy the cartels
Wow, that is really simple and really no critical thinking. What about all the collateral damage? Innocent women and children being slaughtered by the cartel?
Can you imagine the optics being played out by our media? Einstein you're not....just a spoon fed minion.

stopping a policy he started.

Are you nuts? Who was President in 2014? Obama caged 'em, Trump ends their suffering. Go Trump 2020.

merlin_138808566_f368ad96-3610-421e-a4ae-fff0bff42e4c-articleLarge.jpg

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outrafed

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

-Geaux
Wow Trump puts on a show about stopping a policy he started. I bet kids keep being separated at the same rate.

Clinton started it, Bush and Obama continued it. Trump is ending it. Try to get your facts straight.
They had no tolerance policies taking thousands of kids from parents over the course of just a month?

Nope, you retarded fuck.

Obama did the exact same thing, only more kids were involved. You are getting your "facts" from the lying media. Stop being a sheep and deal with the truth.
Trump lost on this one, poor little sheep :itsok:

lost it? by fixing a mess created by Clinton and continued by bush and Obama? This whole thing was nothing but the dem/lib/media smokescreen to cover up the IG report.

Most of the kids in question were sent across the border alone by their parents. Their parents abandoned them, the US is caring for and feeding them. You lefties continue to lie about what is really going on.

BTW, HILLARY LOST, TRUMP WON.

LMAO-- First they bitch about Trump causing family separation and that something needed done via EO. So, POTUS implements an EO and the leftist are outrafed

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

-Geaux
Wow Trump puts on a show about stopping a policy he started. I bet kids keep being separated at the same rate.
Didn't the pos say only congress could do something?? He is a fn liar and that's is good point

The EO is just a band aide, he’s wanting congress to finally fix the problem not just keep letting them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackmail to get his wall and he's using children as pawns

You are pathetic, do you have any functioning brain cells?

Notice how the yellow rat bastard republican cowards are coming out now in support of trumps turn of face? Where have these rats been hiding ?First digging in his heels now backs down, reverse course ? Trump who never backs down?? lol Slime worrying about their jobs
So basically bitching just to be bitching.

Forum List

Back