Pedophilia is evil crime!

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
Pedophilia is horrific action and crime against the children. On this writing, I bring forth motives and causes why some people commit pedophilic acts. I handle problematic material and information on the things that had not been always openly untold because the people who have told problems of pedophilia have feared accusations that they are intolerant persons.

Contents of the article:

Religiousness and sensuality
Pedophilia in the Roman Catholic Church
Religious communities and pedophilia
The real faith don't practice pedophilia
Pedophile manipulates and controls a child
Wrong guilt of a pedophile's victims
Pedophilia is a very wide-range problem
Majority of pedophiles are men
Homosexuality and pedophilia
Islam and pedophilia
Aspiration expansion of pedophilia
Healing of the victim

You can read the whole article in here: koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/pedophilia

How many of us do you suppose actually need to read an article to change our minds about Pedophila?

Do you imagine that any of us think molesting children is okay?

How many of us do you suppose actually need to read an article to change our minds about Pedophila?

Of course any Jesus' disciple doesn't accept it. Behind the link is connection of pedophilia which everyone should know. Of course if someone don't want to read it, it is ok.

Pedophilia is horrific action and crime against the children. On this writing, I bring forth motives and causes why some people commit pedophilic acts. I handle problematic material and information on the things that had not been always openly untold because the people who have told problems of pedophilia have feared accusations that they are intolerant persons....

good article !! i scanned thru & much detail and supporting info. the stuff about catholic priests could use more info about them getting shuffled around to cover up the scandals & the whole celibacy thing is about being a "bride of christ", can't serve 2 masters like family & church etc. also maybe add some references to other jobs that tend to attract pedos like school teachers, coaches, day care, counseling ie. anything that has alot of adult/child/juvenile contact. also for islam don't forget the bacha bazi boys quite gross

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if these forums are representative of the USA then yes there are probably a few perverted reprobates floating around, and yes this is a problem. far too many of them are pushing to "normalize" pedophilia. i support non-heteros for ADULTS but this disgusting garbage for kids is too much

CROUSE: Normalizing Penn State pedophilia - Washington Times
Conference aims to normalize pedophilia | The Daily Caller

...At the same time, a small, radical organization, B4U-ACT, is lobbying under the radar to convince the American Psychiatric Association (APA) - publisher of the bible for identifying abnormal behaviors, the Diagnostic&StatisticalManualofMental Disorders (DSM) -to declare that pedophilia should not be included in the list of abnormal behaviors.

Members of the APA need to listen to the public outcry and disregard members of B4U-ACT. Raping a child, sexually exploiting a child, destroying a child’s innocence, and psychologically and physically damaging a child are abhorrent crimes. Media coverage has downplayed the physical trauma abused children often suffer from sexual assaults. Contrary to the views of some on the radical fringe, the criminal is not the victim; nor is that person to be protected and the crime covered up while the abused and sexually exploited children are left to suffer the consequences and later, endure the years of psychological rehabilitation that is required before they can be restored to normality.

B4U-ACT is a small group of mental health professionals and pedophile activists who seek greater tolerance for “minor-attracted persons” (pedophiles). Indeed, those involved in the lobbying want to decriminalize, even normalize, pedophilia. They are working to change public perceptions so that raping children is acceptable behavior. Among the academics lending respectability to these efforts by speaking at the recent conference in Baltimore were researchers from Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University and the universities of Louisville and Illinois. The fringe activists promise to disrupt future meetings of the APA until they are successful in normalizing pedophilia, a strategy successfully employed in the 1970s to get homosexuality removed from the DSM - not because of new scientific evidence, but because of political pressure by a small group of activists. For instance, in 1990, the JournalofHomosexuality published a special double issue devoted to adult-child sex, calling it “male intergenerational intimacy.”...

Pedophilia is horrific action and crime against the children. On this writing, I bring forth motives and causes why some people commit pedophilic acts. I handle problematic material and information on the things that had not been always openly untold because the people who have told problems of pedophilia have feared accusations that they are intolerant persons....

good article !! i scanned thru & much detail and supporting info. the stuff about catholic priests could use more info about them getting shuffled around to cover up the scandals & the whole celibacy thing is about being a "bride of christ", can't serve 2 masters like family & church etc. also maybe add some references to other jobs that tend to attract pedos like school teachers, coaches, day care, counseling ie. anything that has alot of adult/child/juvenile contact. also for islam don't forget the bacha bazi boys quite gross

if these forums are representative of the USA then yes there are probably a few perverted reprobates floating around, and yes this is a problem. far too many of them are pushing to "normalize" pedophilia. i support non-heteros for ADULTS but this disgusting garbage for kids is too much

public perceptions so that raping children is acceptable behavior. Among the academics lending respectability to these efforts by speaking at the recent conference in Baltimore were researchers from Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University and the universities of Louisville and Illinois. The fringe activists promise to disrupt future meetings of the APA until they are successful in normalizing pedophilia, a strategy successfully employed in the 1970s to get homosexuality removed from the DSM - not because of new scientific evidence, but because of political pressure by a small group of activists. For instance, in 1990, the JournalofHomosexuality published a special double issue devoted to adult-child sex, calling it “male intergenerational intimacy.”...

Thanks for the information. I may use your info and update my article. I have also in mind some other aspects. When I have time I will put more text to the article.

I have a (pretty dumb) question

If an adult woman molest a boy between the ages of 12--17, is that still considr pedophlia?

Also, who should we try, the boy or the adult woman?

Hey, I need something to talk about and this thread is going to die if there isn't any conflict in opinions here.

Forum List

Back