Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, he's a private citizen...

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

Oh and I forgot - he's also a deadbeat dad.

ac1c95ba27ee3f1dad0f47fded35f659f9ea3c055bf9454f52ca6a989dff29bf.jpg
16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.
JAILBAIT.

Ted Nugent @ 32 years old, released the song "Jailbait."

The lyrics begin -

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

The albums' next track is titled "I Am a Predator."

He's a sick fuck.
We all were back then.

No we were not. That's an incredible thing to say.

The fact is, what he is and what so many RWNJs defend is abnormal nuts sick and it causes a lifetime of pain for the victims.

I will never understand you people or why you idolize serial pedos.

Shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was legal.

[QUOTE="JakeStarkey, post: 13486682, member:Those are your words, elketra, not mine. My words were clear. You got stupid, got called out, and got stepped on. Keep it up, get stepped on again.[/QUOTE]
Your steps feel like fairy steps, put some boots on.

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.

13 and younger.

Google is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give us the names. With valid links. Because all I can come up with is Courtney Love who is insane. Hell's bells she even accused Dave Grohl of trying to fuck her daughter for crying out loud. Poor Frances had to step in and deny that her own mother was whacked out and lying.

"Last night on her private Twitter account @cbabymichelle, Courtney Love accused 43-year-old Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl of putting the moves on 19-year-old Frances Bean Cobain, whom she claims went home with Grohl.

"He had that romney rape thing about him," she mysteriously concludes about the "gross old man macking on Kurt Cobain's only child."

Update: Dave Grohl responds through his publicist: "Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue."

Crazy bitch.

http://gawker.com/5901050/courtney-love-accuses-dave-grohl-of-seducing-her-daughter

Last edited:

16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
JAILBAIT.

The lyrics begin -

Wait a minute, officer

He's a sick fuck.

Oh freaking bite me. You think this hasn't been a popular theme? Grow up.

List of Songs About Young Girls Part 1

eta wanted to be careful about copyright so I split it.
More tunes at link (actually a really cool website)

List of Songs About Young Girls | Underage Love Songs

Last edited:

16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
JAILBAIT.

The lyrics begin -

Wait a minute, officer

He's a sick fuck.

Oh freaking bite me. You think this hasn't been a popular theme? Grow up.

List of Songs About Young Girls Part two
More tunes at link (actually a really cool website)

List of Songs About Young Girls | Underage Love Songs

And yet another example of the extremist views of the true pedophiles, the Democrats. The project, call others what the Democrats secretly are.

Where is the link?

Oh yes, just search Google, as if Google is a source.

Google is nothing more than a political tool of tbe democrats.

Google, ran by extreme leftists who for money place the leftists extremist views at the top of the search.

I bet you could search the name santorum and without clicking a link you will be discusted.

His own words that he was 'addicted' to GIRLS... not full grown WOMEN. His child bride admitted that it would be 'illegal' today to do what he did... skip to between 12-19 minutes.

Why would he also write a song titled ' JAILBAIT'?

She is 17, that is hardly Jailbait, not even pedophilia.

Hell, democrats give girls younger than that birth control and abortions without a parents consent.

You even push homisexuality on young children.

I see, the Right supports sex with 17 year old girls by grown men.

Well let's really examine the situation shall we?

Nugent fell in love with a 17 year old young lady who was not jail bait and she was legal and they stayed together for almost a decade. Check the AOC.

The age difference between them was 15 years.

Now Democrat the age difference between Bill and Monica was 27 years. And all that was a smarmy blow job in the Oval Office while his wife and daughter were sleeping upstairs. One couldn't even rate it as an affair.

And the D's didn't have a problem with that did they now?

"I was 12 1/2...I didn't even have breasts yet..."

What a fucking piece of dirtbag shit Nugent is.

Courtney Love?

What a fucking pile of shit you are. What a filthy, reprehensible lying scumbag with no redeeming qualities you are.

{
This week Cobain responded to Love's Twitter rant accusing the Foo Fighters frontman of 'hitting' on her estranged daughter.

The teenager told Lifeline Live: 'While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn.'

She added: 'I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way.'

Read more: 'Mommy loves you': Courtney Love apologises to Frances Bean Cobain over claim Dave Grohl tried to seduce her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook}

Love is a scum who accuses everyone.

You know this, I've shoved in your sleazy face before. But you are a demagogue, a filthy pile of shit without a hint of integrity.

They don't care. They just keep lying. It was unreal what that drugged out piece of sleaze did to Grohl.

You know when there are websites dedicated to Courtney Love listing all her lies and her madness.

Poor Frances.

It was bound to happen. Just like how the right got super racist against African Americans when Obama ran for president (and have yet to stop).

Look who cannot even manage to say anything negative about Uncle Ted over his predations of young girls nor his anti-semetic comments.

How was he predatory?
You know...adults with young girls. They are classified as predators.

She was 17 years old. A consensual relationship approved by her parents. And btw having promoted and managed bands I can guarantee you the predators are the groupies desperate to get into the dressing room.

They're the ones on the hunt.

:lol:
And the musicians encourage that, nu?

Missed this. Hell no my friend!!!!!!

I'd have rather one of my clients be caught fucking a dead nubian goat in the dressing room than a fourteen year old even sitting backstage.

Ditto the bands. Optics. One strike and you are out and I can't even imagine how the crew or the security is handling it now for the bands because well 14 year olds with the help of the Kardashian/Jenner crew know how to make themselves look like they are in their mid twenties.

so how come dirty uncle teddy isn't 'dead or in jail' yet? didn't he say it was gonna be one or the other if Obama got elected AGAIN"

<<pfffft>> he's nothing but a child diddling, shitty pant wearing draft dodging, has been mediocre guitarist... & is irrelevant.

I can't believe any parents would do that. It is a sad world indeed. I still like some of Ted's music, but he is . . . a pervert or was a pervert. The woman he is married to now is most certainly an adult lady though. She's very attractive too.

14817462-standard.jpg

And she is very accomplished in her own right. But to address the situation of whether or not Ted was a perv.

He happened to fall in love with Pelee. And it wasn't a situation of a quick bang boomerang. They were together almost 10 years.

I was a wild child. I know the last person I ever wanted to be with out of the classroom was the same kid in the class with me.

Whoa. I don't think I ever dated someone my own age back then. Mini trip down memory lane for me. And of course my dad wasn't happy about my loves at the time.

And they were always older. A 16 year old girl just isn't in the same mind space as a 16 year old boy.

Think Fright Night. Amy didn't choose Charlie now did she?

Of course if baby jackie looked at all my posts, the little sweat heart would see his desire has been here all night long, with multiple posts across many threads.

I work nights, you idiot, you went to sleep.

Talk about whimpering when one does not get the last word.

I can't believe any parents would do that. It is a sad world indeed. I still like some of Ted's music, but he is . . . a pervert or was a pervert. The woman he is married to now is most certainly an adult lady though. She's very attractive too.

14817462-standard.jpg
This pic must be after he shit his pants to get out of Viet Nam.

Of course if baby jackie looked at all my posts, the little sweat heart would see his desire has been here all night long, with multiple posts across many threads.

I work nights, you idiot, you went to sleep.

Talk about whimpering when one does not get the last word.
You work at a gas station? Is that why you are an expert on energy? Dumb bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back