Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
You work at a gas station? Is that why you are an expert on energy? Dumb bitch
pobre voce, voce sabe nada
You are such a loser. You work the graveyard shift and the Quicky Mart. That does not make you an expert on fossel fuels. Even if you live in one of the coal mining states which you so clearly do.

We don't need gas coal or people like you on the planet.

Can we use sand as a fuel? If yes, how? - Quora

Searching for the holy grail of green fuel

God people like you make me sick. I bet you are so fucking fugly too.

Where is the link to my words that you claim I said, liar.

I did not claim you said, "liar".
Oh?

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

Underlined bold my emphasis of your very words to me.

Try again.
Notice how Elektra is ignoring this evidence of his/her lies?

Notice how Elektra is ignoring this evidence of his/her lies?

Not ignoring. Just waiting for you to back up all the way, come on baby. No cherry picking, you lost that a long time ago.
Oh?

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.
Underlined bold my emphasis of your very words to me.

Try again.

I've linked YOUR words to show you lied. Now how about you link where I said what you accuse me of saying.

We'll not be holding our breath that you actually can find it tho. You'll just go "poof!" again.

It is post-beer-pong? You drink a beer every post you make?

Post proof of your accusations.[/QUOTE]

20160206_042207.jpg

I've linked YOUR words to show you lied. Now how about you link where I said what you accuse me of saying.

We'll not be holding our breath that you actually can find it tho. You'll just go "poof!" again.

I don't need to link to show you and jackie are holding hands, you just said "we'll", that is, "we all". Everyone now sees you and jackie as together, sweet you two are.

I don't need to link to show you and jackie are holding hands, you just said "we'll", that is, "we all". Everyone now sees you and jackie as together, sweet you two are.

"we'll" is the contraction for "we will".

Not "we all".

"we'll" is the contraction for "we will".

Not "we all".
Your right, once.

Well, of course you don't need to link....just wear your title of "Liar" proudly then.

And yet another example of the extremist views of the true pedophiles, the Democrats. The project, call others what the Democrats secretly are.

Where is the link?

Oh yes, just search Google, as if Google is a source.

Google is nothing more than a political tool of tbe democrats.

Google, ran by extreme leftists who for money place the leftists extremist views at the top of the search.

I bet you could search the name santorum and without clicking a link you will be discusted.

His own words that he was 'addicted' to GIRLS... not full grown WOMEN. His child bride admitted that it would be 'illegal' today to do what he did... skip to between 12-19 minutes.

Why would he also write a song titled ' JAILBAIT'?

She is 17, that is hardly Jailbait, not even pedophilia.

Hell, democrats give girls younger than that birth control and abortions without a parents consent.

You even push homisexuality on young children.

I see, the Right supports sex with 17 year old girls by grown men.

Well let's really examine the situation shall we?

Nugent fell in love with a 17 year old young lady who was not jail bait and she was legal and they stayed together for almost a decade. Check the AOC.

The age difference between them was 15 years.

Now Democrat the age difference between Bill and Monica was 27 years. And all that was a smarmy blow job in the Oval Office while his wife and daughter were sleeping upstairs. One couldn't even rate it as an affair.

And the D's didn't have a problem with that did they now?

actually if you watched the VH1 video, between the time I said- he was talking about other LITTLE girls that 'he slammed out the door'... THAT was the jail bait...that was in ADDITION to his child bride who, BTW, was minor- not legally an adult. That IS a big difference between Monica (age 21) & Palee (17) & another btw---I didn't vote for slick willy back in the day so your strawman failed twice in one shot.

Well, of course you don't need to link....just wear your title of "Liar" proudly then.
Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back